PDA

View Full Version : What would YOU mix?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 08:22 AM
I\'ve been doing a mix of 1ml NPA / .3ml A1 / 5ml RfM for a while now with decent success. I just don\'t encounter a broad enough range of women everyday to get a real feel for the effects on strangers, but the results on my wife are definitely satisfactory. That said, I\'m still ready to try something new just to see whether or not it works any better for me than my current mix. So I throw this out to the group: If you had my ingredients, what would YOU mix?

A1
NPA
SOE
SPMO
PI/w

I also have several atomizers, grain alcohol, and a number of colognes (including RfM) at my disposal.

Don\'t bother taking my statistics into account, I\'m just curious to know what you would mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 10:07 AM
Sympatible: here\'s a little recipe I\'ve thought about a lot in the past...

SoE + PI/w + NPA @ 3:1:2

Do the math with me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif :

SoE - nol @ 0.4mg/ml, rone @ 0.1mg/ml
PI/w - nol @ 1.1mg/ml + copulins
NPA - none @ 0.48mg/ml + secret ingredients

Mixing them we would end with:

none @ 0.16mg/ml
nol @ 0.38mg/ml
rone @ 0.05mg/ml

none amount is compliant with the \"less is better\" theory, and you can go heavy on the nol without risking OD. Plus you get a touch of rone and the usual secret mojo from NPA. Acutally I don\'t like copulins in this mix.

Comments?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 10:56 AM
Nimbus:
I think the numbers look good. It looks like an interesting blend that\'s worth a field test. I\'m wondering, though, whether the SOE has enough scent to cover the NPA. If not, this mix would require some additional cover scent. Anybody know of a cologne that works well in tandem with SOE?

franki
11-04-2002, 10:57 AM
from Nimbus:
\"Acutally I don\'t like copulins in this mix.\"

Then why would you use PI/w?

from Sympatible:
\"I also have several atomizers, grain alcohol, and a number of colognes (including RfM) at my disposal.\"

Well, you can try to make small batches of cologne with NPA and put it in the atomizers. You can also mix NPA and SOE, but you need a roll-on bottle for that. I don\'t know whether you like a-none, but I think it is a must (for sure if you are 40). That means you have to use the NPA (no other -none product). I think a mix of NPA, PI/w and A1 would be a good bet.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 12:50 PM
Hi franki,

good question... The original recipe required in fact the nol bottle from the Chem Set, which I was going to buy before I got involved in the cologne spiking technique... Since PI/w has an even higher nol concentration (and sympatible owns it) it\'s OK to set the desired nol amount.

You guys might have noticed that I\'m a bit skeptic about copulins, anyway it\'s probably just me and the mix might work flawlessly. Also note that there are a lot of pheros in there (none, nol, rone, copulins and the 2 secret pheromones from NPA). If you want to give it a twist, you might tweak the ratio to make it get closer to AE\'s one; it might be difficult however because the only way to control rone amount is through SoE.