PDA

View Full Version : ok ok ok

xxxPantero
11-03-2002, 02:53 PM
alright so i\'m 19, 5\'9, alpha-beta, semi-toned (stopped working out for 2 weeks /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif but i am starting back this week /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

TE didn\'t work for me, except to make me very aggressive and irritable

going to get AE... that should work, right?

i know it depends on personal chemistry, but i\'d like to have the mones asap, so i don\'t want to waste a whole bunch of time and money experimenting (actually i\'ll end up wasting bruce\'s money if i have to keep returning products that aren\'t right for me, would like to avoid that, bruce has been helpful and actually defines customer service, i would hate to cost him a lot of money)

AE should work for someone like me, correct? or would another product be even better? supposedly PI is good, but i don\'t think i\'m experienced enough to handle the dosage with that yet, it sounds a bit complicated...

what\'s good for an intermediate user of my age/build/personality?

i take you guys\' advice with some weight, you know? you always have some good stuff to say

krtel
11-03-2002, 04:13 PM
I\'m about your age and SoE + NPA works better for me than AE, but AE does work.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 09:40 AM
I\'d stay with krtel with the DD#1 or AE suggestion. In both cases you are applying three pheros, which IMHO is the way to go if you don\'t know where to start from. Note that I haven\'t tried AE yet, but it\'s definitely on my next shopping cart... I expect nice surprises from that little bottle!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 02:11 PM
Alter ego for women may work as it has a higher nol content with rone but still has a smaller None content - that matches DD mixes closley.
Im currently using Alter ego for men and have noted the classic response. Gotten a few surprises with the new scent and the old power responses are at work. Although it seems less negative responses from men and the smell is better.

xxxPantero
11-09-2002, 06:46 AM
stone lab\'s website says AE has 0.020% androstenone, 0.015% androstenol, and 0.010%
yet the cookbook says .015 each phero.

can anyone clarify what the real ratio is?