PDA

View Full Version : why is it so?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2002, 03:32 PM
It just occured to me. Why would body chemistry matter if you spray phero\'s on your clothes? Granted one puts out a unique/natural scent, but wouldn\'t a boost in the female attracting mix (AE for example) just increase EVERYone\'s \"hits\"??? I realize that looks and personality are other factors, but argh - I\'m confusing myself. maybe a dumb question?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2002, 03:47 PM
If you use just enough, it should be easy for someone to spot who\'s wearing the phero in a crowd. Pheros is a difficult tool to use, it\'s not just dab and get laid. You have to figure out how to use it properly to reach your goal.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2002, 03:52 PM
I guess I found the right amount last night! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jvkohl
11-01-2002, 04:28 PM
Body chemistry is important in the long run; it mixes well with the addition of pheromones. What additional pheromones (like SOE) do is compliment body chemistry while providing an enhanced signal of masculinity.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2002, 01:29 AM
Exactly Arone signals masculinty which is why alter ego and SOE works so well.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2002, 09:42 AM
so what your saying is that the -nol heavy mix I\'m using works because I\'m too masculine for -none products? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
11-02-2002, 03:18 PM
But...

I\'m not sure some of the failures are down to body chemistry.

These are just bassline attractant pheros, that make you appear more masculin, or friendly or whatever. I think the real problem may be with the targets personal preference. There will be some instances of clashes (i.e too much -none, not enough phero \"X\"), but I think to put the majority of failures down to body chemistry is wrong. Maybe when we understand the relationships with the various conversions it will become clearer.