PDA

View Full Version : PF users

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:39 AM
To any one who´s used PF can you try to describe it´s scent to me? Both ones if possible.
I know it´s difficult describing a scent in words but any clues maybe?(eg mild ,heavy,smeet,floral,woody..)?

And how long does the scent last when you wear it?

Would they blend well with Attraction?

Thanks! CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
I am a female who has used PF. It hasn\'t seemed to work for me, although it has gotten several great reviews from others. The female version smells faintly like sandlewood and patchouli (a kind of herbal, woodsy and earthy scent) . The scent doesn\'t seem to last too long (depending on how much you use of course), but I a$$ume the pheromones can still be detected even after the scent has worn off. Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
Thanks for that info. I take it this is the Pf for women.
Is the one for men the same?

I do seem to have a small problem with using Attraction by the way. It smells nice and fresh when I put it on (which is not everyday) but after a short time, it smells just like aftershave on me. I´m sure that for a guy this would work very nice indeed. And I do like masculine scents , but on myself! Today I was round my moms and I asked her about it (I was wearing it ´neat`) and she confirmed that I smelled like aftershave, I suppose it´s manufactured more for guys to use than for women, after all). I usually also use a perfume or so with it to help cover it up. I´ll have to do a few more experiments. Also I haven´t noticed anything much with this stuff. I think you have to use quiet a bit more than just one or two sprays, only then it is almost impossible to cover up the masculine aftershave scent.

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:40 AM
I guess I\'m not sure what to recommend about the masculine smell other than what you\'ve already tried (masking it with perfume). Does the perfume masking work for a little while and then wear off? If that\'s the case, you could try using lotion or a scented oil, which won\'t wear off as fast and so will cover the masculine scent longer. With a product that is meant for men and women alike I guess they\'d have a tough time making it in a scent that\'s preferrable to men and women. And as you said, I think they a$$ume that more men than women will use it. I guess I would say stick to the female only versions of pheromones, those are the only ones with copulins in them anyway which is what women should want to be wearing. I\'ve read on the website that copulins make the woman wearer appear more attractive to men and it raises their testosterone levels, and I think it\'s like a natural high for them. I\'m planning on ordering some Passion Pheromone Attractant (PPA) which comes in a woman\'s formula that contains androstenone and copulins. It\'s supposed to have a vanilla and coconut scent. I\'ll let you know how things go and if I like the scent. Sorry this is so long.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi,
yeah,Í´m planning on getting some AFA maybe coz everyone in the past (on the old forum)has said that it´s one of the best, at least for women. However, the reason I chose Attraction in the first place is that it is for both men AND women. I´m not really on the prowl as it were although well, if anything happens that´s fine by me.
I was thinking that if I get both AFAs and then mix them (more female than male obviously) then I could make my own Attraction-like concoction. But the stuff is so expensive I can´t afford it right now.
AFA btw is suppose to be unscented so you can mix it with your own perfume.

And yes, I always wear bodylotion anyway and it´s also scented, like most are these days.

Did you notice anything at all whilst wearing PF? Did anyone comment on it, for example, did someone say to you that you smell nice or anything?

CJ

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
This was my first attempt at pheromones and unfortunately, no, I didn\'t notice anything out of the ordinary. I gave it 3 weeks, trying differing amounts and trying it on my skin sometimes and clothes other times. How long have you been using pheromones? Have you noticed anything? And if so, what product(s) were you using?

**DONOTDELETE**
Well so far nothing really significant has happened exept that I smell like guy haha.
I´ve been using it for a few weeks but not everyday for various reasons.

-----
CJ