PDA

View Full Version : Ok call me crazy

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 04:45 PM
Ok heres where its at. I got my \"Mad Proffessor\" chemistry set on Monday (Thanks Bruce that was quick) Now when I smuggled it into my room I was as happy as a pig in ... nah not gonna go there (I had to pass my ex\'s room she\'s just my roomate but I\'m wanting to (re)change that) I closed my door and opened this bottle that should have had a warning \"Flamable\" within 10 seconds later I heard a scream from 2 rooms away \"YOU NEED A SHOWER!\" Ya I was laughing too so just to humour her I went and took a shower. Later that day I secluded myself in my room to begin creating Frankin...uhhh no wait I mean uhhh my unique scent. This so far has taken a life of its own.

about 10 minutes into my experiementing she came pounding on my door (dear god did I jump but y\'know I\'m thankful to the same diety that I didn\'t spill a drop)
I bellowed \"What!?!\" She asked if I was cooking beef stew so I reminded her that theres no heating elements in any room but the kitchen.

uhhh Bruce?

Beef stew? Well leme tell ya I haven\'t yet put this stuff on...

Later (much later when she was heading to bed) she hollered at me to change our son\'s diaper immeadiatly!

Praise be I still at that point hadent put it on.

The next morning I finally believed I had my secret after working all night at it.

a little dab will do for the \"field test\" I passed her and she suddenly exclaimed \"Hey....I\'m hungry\" and wanted Pork rinds

Now I\'m thinking this is great a way to a woman\'s heart is through her stomach?

Now lemme explain something you have plenty of warnings here and I\'m NOT dissapointed.. .actually I\'m having a ball. I did find something that sort of works. but I\'m still working on it.

I got a chunk of genoa (type of salame) I dabed a bit of genoa oil with a tiny drop of bovril some colone (cool water fake) and one drop of musk sented pheremones into the spray bottle thingy. I stepped out into the living room and she raised her eyebrow as if she was kind of interested

ok I\'m going to play around with food kind of scents before actually getting serious but hey if it works. AND NO SHE ISN\"T FAT

anyway so far its been a gas (no pun intended)

Thanks Bruce for squeezing Swarzeneggar\'s gym socks into a bottle or Superman\'s Jock strap or whatever (YES I think it stinks but even flatulant Rhino\'s have mates)

I\'ll get it right now one question for those that have been here a while... NPC APC etc those arent terms for dungeons and dragons are they? What do they mean?

a.k.a.
10-30-2002, 05:42 PM
Pepelepew,
Click on the “Pheromone Reference Material” link at the top of this page. You’ll find a list of abbreviations used here. There’s also a cook-book, but not much on chem kit formulas.

I’m completely hooked on my chem kit. As a general rule, I dilute all formulas to 50%, wear 2-3 dabs, and get good results from many formulas. My standards are: a pure Androstenone mix, an SOE clone (4Nol:1Rone), 9None:3Nol:1Rone, and two mixes that incorporate “Andro 1” — 1Rone: 3A1: 4None : 12 Nol and 1Rone: 1None : 1A1: 4 Nol.

You could also try an AE clone (2Rone:3Nol:4 None). The possibilities are endless (especially when you start incorporating NPA/TE or PF. Just be forewarned. If you’re anything like me, there is probably no such thing as THE PERFECT MIX. Every formula I’ve mentioned has its strengths and weaknesses, but I still haven’t found something that incorporates the best of all worlds.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 09:49 PM
Salami oil! Ok, that\'s it, I\'m through, I\'ve heard it all, I quit.roflmao tears running down my cheeksIf you really want me to call you crazy, I\'m more than happy to oblige you -- you\'re crazy!ohmygod that was a funny post

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 10:20 PM
You should have seen it this after noon. My son (2 years old) was walking around the house smelling things and saying \"phew\" Lucky me he finds the TV stinkier than my room. Its when he started to lick things that I began to giggle.
His toys taste funny and even she was laughing untill he licked her whole face and said \"phew\"

Back to the drawing board. On the other hand this is the most attention I\'ve ever recieved from my 11 year old female cat.

If ya cant laught at yourself, dont worry theres enough people out there willing to do that for you

Elana
10-31-2002, 05:42 AM
How funny /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif My 3 year old son was licking me the last time I wore mones.

CptKipling
10-31-2002, 07:58 AM
YOU\'RE CRAZY!

But in a good way! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
10-31-2002, 08:18 AM
PepeLePepperoni,

You ARE crazy!
________

Elana,

So what lunch meats do you use in your phero mixtures?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 10:12 AM
Be careful that your ex gf, or son, doesn\'t take a bite out of you. You may be too appetizing for them.LOL What the heck did you mix to get a beef stew smell? Hey, if it works, you can call it the \"beef stew formula\".LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 11:36 AM
Beef stew formula!?!?!

Is it possible, has it fnaly happened!!!

THE PERFECT MIX FOR ATRACTING FEMALE BODY-BUILDERS...........

Satan
(all 280 pounds of me)

Elana
10-31-2002, 12:32 PM
Oscar- It\'s because I am just so darn sweet. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 12:44 PM
We need more raw ingredient types or realm and xcite wipes.
Realm has all those magical patented ingredients maybe a drop or 2 in these chem set mixes may work?
Add something to it, if you guys are anything like me you are after the perfect mix.

koolking1
11-01-2002, 03:19 PM
I\'m a little high and can\'t make much sense of this, but, am smiling for some reason. I do know that things are different these days, the way to a woman\'s heart is through her stomach now.