PDA

View Full Version : contact lens case

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 03:52 PM
I finally have all of ingredients for \"king of the world\" mix...I bought glass droppers, but couldn\'t find any little mixing bottles. I did find contact lens cases for dirt cheap though!
I mixed up a batch of KOTW in one side of the case and then dipped my finger in and applied to wrists. Man that stuff smells sooo good! Anyways the screw tops on the case will keep it from evaporating, I marked the cap and now it\'s a small dose that I can easily carry around.
Hopefully this blend will be the one that works for me!
PS - has anyone used a more masculine cover scent?
oh oh and quick question - I\'ve maybe been thinking more potent = better chance of a/any reaction. Is it possible that \"less is more\" for some people?

MOBLEYC57
10-30-2002, 05:34 PM
How are you going to make the mix when he didn\'t share his \"hows\" ? Did he by any chance PM you the hows to the following:

4 PARTS APC = 70 drops?
3 PARTS NPA = 30 drops?
10 DROPS SoE
10 PARTS \"VIOLET\" BABY COLOGNE = ?
1 PART BABY OIL = ?
4 PART PURE ALCOHOL = 70 DROPS?
DID HE USE A DROPER? WHAT SIZE?

I know, I know...you\'re suppose to experiment. FUEY!! If you have the answer...I\'d sure like to know, and so would some others. Or is it that you\'re going at it on your own? Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 08:26 PM
Here\'s how I mixed it... I haven\'t tried it on any targets, and I haven\'t noticed any success from any Pheros anyway. Let me know if this works out for ya.
4 drops APC
3 drops NPA
10 drops SoE
10 drops Violet\'s baby cologne (this is the key)
4 drops neutral grain alchohol

I didn\'t use the baby oil, \'cause I aint got any. I made a very small (maybe 1 or 2 application) batch so I can test it out.
It smells good, but pretty girly. I think it would work well on the neck, in a night club where a girl has to lean in close to talk.
- If anyone can tell me what the actual \'mones/quantities this would work out to be. I\'m too lazy to look it up and do the algabreic equations.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 08:31 PM
I just ASSUMED he was doing it all in drops. Essentially I took his ingredients and experimented, took away the drops/parts confusion in his recipe and just used the numbers for drops. I just hope it works for me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 05:30 AM
That\'s the way I intend to mix it. I should have the baby colone I ordered in today along with 2 atomizers. We\'ll see what happens..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 05:44 AM
There\'s been a lot written on the \"less is more\" theory. Most people seem to believe that is the case. However, it also appears that you have to sometimes go to OD to be able to tell exactly how much will be effective for you.

MOBLEYC57
10-31-2002, 07:40 AM
RscuRngr - Hope you keep us posted on your results. Don\'t go out, get laid, and then turn your back on your Forum Family /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Can\'t go through life with a catchers mit on both hands...one needs to give back sometime /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Happy Hunting!!! Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 04:02 PM
MOBLEY I\'ll let you know how it goes. I\'m bar hopping tonight with my \"wingman\". It\'s a college town so there should be plenty of activity. Of course it will be hard to tell if it\'s the \'mones or the booze. Get a few drinks in them and the girls in this town become rabid foxies with one thing on their mind....(and it ain\'t studying) woohooo!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 05:33 PM
I just finished mixing my batch in an atomizer. Will let you know how it goes. If it works as good as it smells, this stuff should kick ass.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-31-2002, 06:32 PM
RscuRngr - Will be looking to read you positives/negatives.

BNQ - You mix the same way as RscuRngr? Cool!! Keep us posted.

Thank you both for SHARING with your FF! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2002, 09:45 AM
Well folks I think I can now say I have had a \"Hit\"!
I could go into details, but this is science, not a braggart\'s forum. One quick qustion though. If five girls all attack you at the same time, does that count as one hit or as five hits? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
I used <about> 5 big dabs of the King of the world mix. Ears, neck, wrists and navel. I had a headache soon after applying, but a couple of aspirin fixed that right up.
The pluses were - I got my first \"hit\" <EVER> while standing in line at the door; her boyfriend was bigger than me so I let it go. The hits kept coming even in a crowded club. The effects are stronger when a woman leans in close. There were no negative/aggressive effects on men. And no comments about any smell, or smelling like someone else from women who know me.
The minuses were - It doesn\'t work on all women /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif some even seemed to avoid me like a plague (OD type effect) The headache was a bummer, but can be fixed easy. Women can get aggressive with each other when they want something/someone (this can be positive or negative)

I will keep using this mix for a few days and track different effects. I\'m going to try to figure out the actual phero content of the mix so I know what \'mones work well for me.

Thanks to all - without this forum I would have had no idea how any of this is supposed to work.

PS - Mobley, you shoulda seen this girl dressed up as a Cowboys Chearleader!! I she was so hot...so so hot....I have no words left at this moment /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2002, 09:50 AM
{pout}

I want the details ...

did you at least get phone numbers?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2002, 11:07 AM
I\'m going to try to figure out the actual phero content of the mix so I know what \'mones work well for me.

based on what you state above, the formula gives you about .21 mg/ml of pheros, .05 none, .13 nol, .03 rone.
assuming that a dab is about .02 ml, then your phero application was roughly .021 mg total.

MOBLEYC57
11-02-2002, 07:37 AM
Damn you RscuRngr!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif Damn you!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif I was out last night, and no one had a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader outfit on!!! What the!!!! You got a view and hits!!!! Damn you!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Dallas Cowboy out fit! Dammit!!!

Keep us posted on your findings mad man!!! And when the gas gets a little low...Wheaties...Breakfast of Champions! and Mone addicts!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2002, 09:35 AM
BNQ - any luck with KOTW mix? I had hits again last night. Unfortunately the girl I was <kinda> seeing let me know she\'s interested in someone else /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif She kept kissing me after the let-down, but her roommate was feeling very compassionate /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I would say it\'s the mones finally working. BTW I let a friend in on the \"secret\" - the poor guy has NO luck with women.... just one dab of this stuff and he suddenly became Mr. Popular!

DrSmellThis
11-02-2002, 03:44 PM
That\'s a fibonacci series!

MOBLEYC57
11-04-2002, 09:57 PM
RscuRngr & BNQ - No new updates on the KOTW mix, or did it fizzle? /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 04:44 AM
Glad to hear about your success. I\'ve been testing it for few days now. I haven\'t seen any reactions as of yet. I have been using an atomizer to spray it on. It does smell really great though. Very clean smelling.. Maybe I\'ll try dabbing it on like you have been doing. Maybe the spray is dispersing too much of the contents. I will let you know if I get any results...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 07:01 AM
I have had a bunch of success with KOTW mix. I got my first hit with it last Thu. so I used it all weekend. I got a few phone numbers. One from a woman who chased me across the parking area at a sports event. She caught up to me tapped me on the shoulder, and then just stood there with DIHLs. For some reason though it has worked incredibly well in nightclubs - maybe alchohol helps /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I added one drop of AE to the mix one day, it didn\'t affect it negatively, but I believe the OD risk goes up for me. I don\'t need much -none to OD aparently. I definately reccommend giving it a try if you have the stuff. It\'s the Violet\'s cologne that really makes the mix work as well as it does IMHO.

MOBLEYC57
11-05-2002, 11:17 AM
Thanks!! How old are you, if I may? Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 02:28 PM
I\'m 26. I hang out in clubs that are usually packed with college kids I have gotten a lot of hits there . Today I had a lunch date with a 27 yo woman - I used 4 dabs. She was chatty and nice, but not overtly sexual. After that I put another big dab on my neck and went to Target with it on (more than usual) I went to the checkout with the cutest girl and she rushed me out as though she was scared of me. Ten minutes later I was in a different store and two women (late 30\'s) couldn\'t stop gushing over me and didn\'t want to let me leave. I think maybe it was a combination of factors - the first being that I didn\'t let the second dose \"settle in\" before going into target, and the difference in ages/locations/moods of the women. I keep making small batches so I can toy with different combinations. I may add some TE tomorrow and see how that goes.

MOBLEYC57
11-05-2002, 06:12 PM
Cool!!! You\'re on your way to the Mad Scientist Award!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Thanks for sharing! Tater!!