PDA

View Full Version : help please

stavros
10-29-2002, 02:08 PM
just got my first ever ROUGE MALE can anyone give me a view tips for best results. thanks

SwingerMD
10-29-2002, 02:20 PM
Stavros,

Welcome to the forum! There have been a lot of varying reports on the effectiveness of RM. The best results that I have had so far were from diluting it 1:1 with Aloe Vera oil, shake well, then roll on about a total of about 2-3\". I have had the best sucess with this in dance classes where you get very close.

Since I can\'t predict how well RM will work for you, I suggest that you use no more than 2-3 dabs or 2 drops of RM. You may have to give the stuff about an hour to charge then head for a bar, dance club, or any indoor social place. Have fun experimenting! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 02:24 PM
Talking about \"indoor places\", we should not underestimate the power of giving a lift to the lady after a good evening. In a car with the windows closed, the phero build up in the air of such a small area... think about it! *grin*

stavros
10-29-2002, 02:28 PM
thanks swinger. i will give it a go as you said and try it without mixing???????

SwingerMD
10-29-2002, 02:33 PM
Stavros,

RM has a wonderful scent by itself. The 2-3 drops and 2-3 dabs are about pretty close to ODing for most people. First see what it\'s like at that dosage and go from there. Oh, and pretend that you don\'t have anything on. The more you think that you have this stuff on, the more weirder and anti-social you may act (stuff tends to amplify your moods).