PDA

View Full Version : try try try again.....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 01:21 PM
OK folks, here we try again....
I got my new shipment in today (thanks again Bruce for the quick delivery). I\'m meeting a friend (she\'s just a friend....for now) to have dinner tonight. I\'m going to try this combination:
5 dabs of AE (ears, wrists, solar-plexus)
1 dab NPA on the neck/throat
That should be the \"5 phero mix\" blended on my skin instead of a bottle.
Hopefully I\'ll see some sort of result! The girl is 20 (i\'m 26) and we\'ve been flirty friends for a few months. The restaurant is usually a \"target rich environment\" on tuesday nights so I should have plenty of women around to try this out on.
I\'ll report in with results later tonight...unless the stuff works :P

PS - I don\'t smell a thing from the NPA bottle - does this mean my nose is \"blind\" to the pheros???

MaxiMog
10-29-2002, 01:31 PM
\"PS - I don\'t smell a thing from the NPA bottle - does this mean my nose is \"blind\" to the pheros???\"

Probably, \'cause I DO smell the NPA!

krtel
10-29-2002, 01:37 PM
I agree with Maxi. I can smell a VERY strong scent from the NPA bottle.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 01:48 PM
\"target rich environment\"

Then keep your attention on your friend. she will notice other girls looking at you but if you keep looking at *her*, she will also notice and that will be extra brownie points for you.

I hope you have this \"very special bottle of whatever fancy alcohol she may like\" at home to have a good excuse to invite her at your place after dinner...

Good luck!

Watcher
10-29-2002, 03:23 PM
She will probably develop an attraction based on you attracting other women - that is the female mob mentality at work again. A good guy gets noticed by all women so they compete with the other women, this in turn excites all the other beta type less attractive men (bfs husbands included here) they become (louder aggressive idiotic anything to get some of that distracted female attention back)

As has been shown women really just bob from guy to guy forming psuedo sexual/emotional attachments. They always are looking for the opportunity to trade up and its up to the beta males to draw their attention back to them otherwise women wonder.

This of course can be reversed to allow for a male model also.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 04:59 PM
I\'m not sure if it can be reversed to the same extend.

Watcher
10-29-2002, 05:08 PM
Maybe only women who are in long term relationships with kids if the main provider is looking elsewhere then shes gotta keep his attention. This usually involves attacking him on a personal level or putting him down to keep him under her wing.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 06:23 PM
Watcher, honey, what did your mother do to you...

Whitehall
10-29-2002, 07:53 PM
It\'s apparent she didn\'t teach him to write well. I can never understand the guy (almost never, but I seldom try.)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 07:37 AM
OK - try again!
Dinner was OK. The very first words out of her mouth were \"ohh you smell good! but you don\'t smell like you, you smell like Bill (some guy she kissed last week)\"
During dinner she was hair flipping like crazy and fidgiting around. The waitress hardly noticed me, and no special reaction from any other women ... and it\'s pretty close quarters so ...
Well we said goodbye, friendly hug, and I headed home.
I decided to stop into the bar/restaurant next to my place for a few beers. So I sprayed a shot of my mix (TE, cologne, musk oil) on my sweater and headed in. Unfortunately there were no women around. But I did strike up a conversation with a guy who works in the same industry as me. To make a long story short, got a buzz on, at last call (10pm) he asked if I had booze at my place. I said yeah, what the hell. We were BSing about the NFL, work, taxes, and women so I thought he was an allright dude. Well...at my place (a two minute walk away) he asks if I want to fool around! (WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?) Now that might be a \"hit\" but it\'s coming from the wrong team! He offered me a BJ three times while I was shuffling him out the door. (No i didn\'t take him up on it for all of you out there who are snickering under your breath)
So here\'s my conclusion: I need a different Phero mix...one that works on WOMEN!!... and beware any dude who wants to hang out after last call for a drink at my place.
I was wearing:
5 dabs AE (ears, wrists, solar-plexus)
2 dabs NPA (chin,down over my adams apple)
1 dab PPA back of neck at hairline
about 2 hrs later (after no drastic result at the resaurant)
1 spray of 50/50 TE:Cologne with about a dozen drops of musk oil mixed in the atomizer

xxxPantero
10-30-2002, 07:43 AM
dude that really sucks

same thing happened to me - i was on a cruise and was having no luck with women, then this guy wants to fool around with me, and telling me how \"a mouth is a mouth if you just close your eyes\"

i was like... \"NO, it ain\'t\"

sheesh, good luck with new mixes, man. i feel your pain!

franki
10-30-2002, 07:47 AM
LOL ...

Even results like that with guys are results. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif I have had hits from gay men myself, what made me feel very uncomfortable. The good thing about it is that both women and gay men seem to go for a-none, so if your pheromone signature is attractive to gay men, it must be attractive for straight women too (provided they are not on their period). At least that is what I think.

\"So I sprayed a shot of my mix (TE, cologne, musk oil) on my sweater and headed in.\"

I did that often enough to know that that doesn`t work. You must allow some time (on skin an hour, on clothes even longer) for the mones to settle in. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 08:02 AM
I s\'pose your right Franki... I was basically using my female friend as a test. I have been dating a girl for a couple of weeks so I was experimenting before I tried the mix in a hook-up situation. The gay guy just came as a surprise. I can\'t really chalk it up as a \"hit\" because I really can\'t say that the \'mones definately caused it. Although my (female) friend said it was weird because there is nothing ambiguous about me.
I have errands to run later on. I\'ll put some SoE across my forhead and upper chest an hour before I head out. Maybe the combination with risidual from last night will work better.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 08:08 AM
Do you have Mars in Gemini or Gemini prominent somewhere? When\'s your birthday?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 08:17 AM
sorry FTRH I have no idear where my planets are!! I was born Apr. 6 1976...aries, that\'s about all I know about that. I do have lots of lines on my palms though!....unfortunately I can\'t read them :P

...franki - thanks for the hint about letting the \'mones settle in. I\'ve been putting them on and heading out the door. Maybe that\'s the \"secret\" I\'ve been missing!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 08:36 AM
Your female friend would appear to be right as far as your stars go, for what it\'s worth. Nothing whatsoever ambiguous about you.

Weird about the gay guy. Wonder what that was all about. But seems like a safe bet you can say it was about him.

You\'ve got a real soft side emotionally, very compassionate and feeling. Maybe he sensed that and just figured he could play on your emotions or at least that if he were rejected, it wouldn\'t be in a hateful or hurtful way, so nothing ventured nothing gained.

jose
10-30-2002, 09:19 AM
LOL LOL LOL

MOBLEYC57
10-30-2002, 10:16 AM
A LADIES MAN, ANNNNND A MAN\'S MAN!! YOU GO BOY!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif YA SHOULDA KICKED\'EM IN THE DING DING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif I WON\'T BE TRYING THAT MIX!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif HIM: \"Hi my name is Bob, and I know this guy that\'s really gay.\" YOU: \"Who?\" HIM: \"kiss me and I\'ll tell ya,\" HA!!!!! For true...you need to invest in some OFF!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif TATER!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 10:47 AM
Thanks I needed a chuckle /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
new mix: 1 part pheromones, 1 part GayAway - LOL

My name ith Leon Phelpth and I\'m the ladieth man, path duh courvoitheeay

a.k.a.
10-30-2002, 05:55 PM
I agree with franki. Anything that works on women will attract gay guys and vice versa. Women tend to be more sensitive to smells, so the most you can do, on the chemical front, is wear less. Your best bet,however, is to at least ask (“You’re not gay, are you?”) before inviting strange men to your place.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 07:33 PM
Hey! Now there\'s a thought!
I just forget that there are gay people. I don\'t even consider it a possibility that some dude wants to hook up with me. Why would I? I don\'t want to hook up with him! Furthermore we were talking about chicks and football? I just never figured gay guys talk about women and sports.

a.k.a.
10-30-2002, 07:50 PM
Yeah. The chick talk is a surprise. But sports? Think about it. Buff guys in tights tackling each other. Trying to get to each others\' end zone. It doesn’t get any gayer than that.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 07:53 PM
Lol thats so gay lol.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 09:43 PM
Maybe just make it a rule that if there are no women in the bar, walk straight back out and try someplace else...

DrSmellThis
10-31-2002, 06:10 AM
gay men produce less -rone, so perhaps a -rone heavy mix will keep \'em at bay.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 05:48 PM
\'\'gay men produce less -rone\'\'

Ok, we keep reading things like this all around this board but honestly, where does those info come from ?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 05:58 PM
You can trust DrSmellThis to tell you the truth and he can dig up cites for you if you wanted, I\'m sure, but I\'m saying he won\'t give you misinformation about pheromones, you can take him at his word. You\'d be surprised the extent to which these things have been very carefully studied. Just as an example, I recently participated in a study in which I had to smell 5 t shirts worn by a male and to which certain levels of male hormones and pheromones were applied, and rate them on the basis of their smell. I could tell differences. After you have enough people do this, you can see trends in who can smell what -- caucasian heterosexual females in their forties, as opposed to, say, caucasian homosexual males in their forties, will find certain pheromone signatures more appealing than others -- and those two groups of people will exude certain kinds of pheromones. JVK told us in another thread about a study in which gay men said without fail that they could identify other gay men by smelling them. Enough people\'s sweat has been tested that it\'s safe to make statements with some assurance regarding different groups. It has a basis in fact.Cool, huh?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 06:08 PM
I`m not questioning his honesty and credential, I would just like to read such an official report to be able to model my mix on it to reach specific purposes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 06:12 PM
Oh, I get it -- you want to see for youself. I respect that.

I\'m lazy -- if I know for sure that someone else\'s knowledge can be relied upon, I\'m happy enough to take his word for it and let him be the one to wade through the papers. ... that\'s what I meant to say, just that you can save yourself the effort and believe such a blatant statement as \"gay men produce less \'rone,\" coming from that source.

\'rone expresses dominance.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 06:40 PM
Hmmm all very interesting. Does that mean I managed to accidentally stumbled upon a gay mix? .... I made up a batch of king of the world. Hopefully that\'s gonna work for me tonite. If it does it will have earned it\'s name in my book /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I have developed a headache - could that be related to \'mones??? I thought I read something in this forum about getting headaches from various \'mones..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 07:21 PM
It\'s true. You can get headaches from \'mones. Metallic taste in your mouth. Feel giddy. All kinds of stuff. It generally goes away in a little while and almost always goes away after you\'ve worn your mix for a few days continuously.

Good luck tonight! Hope you have big fun.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 07:52 PM
\"You can get headaches from \'mones. Metallic taste in your mouth.\"

yup.

I\'m just affraid it can do this to other people around me... Maybe it happen when we use too much.

Anyway, avoid using it near your nose if that\'s a problem.

Another interesting experiment would be to use a tiny amount just under your nose to see if the hits are caused by the effect it has on YOU ....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2002, 11:39 PM
Attraction seems to be bring the gay people out - so i guess 66% nol and 33% none is a gay possible mix, there is another gay pheromone product that has been realised, bruce looked at getting it in but nothing came of it yet. It may be useful for those looking to attract the same sex.