PDA

View Full Version : Man oh man........I've hit pay dirt!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 01:07 PM
Hi all. I have to say that when I first got my SOE, PI/m, and P10. I was a little skeptical but hopeful about Pheromones. So I started to use them and noticed strange things happening with people around me, mainly women but also guys being more respectful and talkative. Initially I thought it must be the Pheros but as time went by I thought \"well maybe its just the placebo effect and a newfound confidence as a result of wearing the Pheros\" But heres the kicker that puts icing on the cake, I go to this deli alsmost every day to pick up lunch, and I know the women who worked there and always am charminga and talkative, usually just chatting and bantering with them. This one day I go in theres this woman sitting down at a table that at first I didnt notice until (Ithink, I cant remember) she started a conversation with me about her trip to Italy (I was speaking Spanish to one of the employees of the deli when I came in in a playful manner as I always do). So I turned to look at her and at first from the side when I came in she seemed very plain but when I turned to look her in the eyes I thought \"wow\" this ones a librarian type. A sex pot waiting to let her hair down on the weekends and go berserk. So we chatted and she smiled and left after her salad was made and I thought no more of it. Then a few days later, the Spanish lady who works at the deli say the woman who was talking with me was asking all about me and saying how \"really, really, cute\" I was. Now I\'m no Brad Pit or George Clooney but I\'m better than average looking and thought it had to be the Pheros at work. So a three way dialogue started to develop between myself, the deli worker, and the woman. Very short messages and questions past back and forth. I tried to keep a mystery and told the Spanish lady very little to give the woman. Anyway, today I was in the deli and the Spanish lady hands me this woman\'s business card which says and I quote, \"Hello, Matthew, lets get together to talk about Italy! Karen\" I was floored. In 38 years on this earth I have never had a woman give me her number. A few have chased me trying to get my attention but never gave me their number. I can only attribute this to the Pheros. Also, at a Bertucci\' Italian restaurant last week, I was picking up some take out for dinner and this hot 18 or 19 year old starts chatting up a storm with me and flirting. Yowza!!!! If I weren\'t moral, I hit on her in a second. But I dont think its right for a geezer like me of 38 hitting on an 18 or 19 year old. So there you have it. The more I wear Pheros, the more I notice pleasant reactions from everyone and sometimes sexual hits/flirting from women. This is truely awesome. By the way, for those who want to know. I have been using SOE on my forehead. Usually, I roll the bottle from one side of my temple to the other then down the middle of my forehead and the bridge of my nose with a final swipe (4-6\") on each side of my neck. Lately I have been adding three drops of PI/m. One behind each ear and one right under my chin rubbed down my throat. Thanks all for reading. I hope all of you have the same good fortune I\'ve had. I feel like I\'ve had a awakening in my social life.

krtel
10-29-2002, 01:17 PM
For the 3 drops of PI/m you apply, do you use a cover scent or leave it unscented? Or are you using scented PI/m?

- Krish

proteus
10-29-2002, 02:39 PM
Great post guy!!! Hits like these can\'t be doubted and it\'s when you read stories like this that one really can understand the power of pheros. Good luck with this gal you met and please update what happens and also if you continue to get more hits like this.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 02:52 PM
Amen to that. Haven\'t seen enough of these success stories lately..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 03:00 PM
krtel, I bought the PI/m unscented since I figured I could use it with any number of cover scents. What I\'ve used is 3 drops PI/m unscented and just the SOE that comes in the roll top bottle as I\'ve described in my post. Nothing else. It really is bizarre the responses I\'ve received. I\'ve even noticed my brother and sister-in-law get all chatty when I wore just SOE alone that day and happened to go over their house to hang out. Much more than I can ever say. Thy were just in an exceptionally great mood. I will say that two weeks ago when I wore SOE alone to my Improv Acting class, everyone was extremely giddy, bubbly, and giggly. More so than we have ever had. Now keep in mind its a comedy improv class so we do laugh a fair bit. But what I found strange this class was everyone was giggly like little school kids when there really wasn\'t a reason to be that way. Hope this helps. Again, I\'ve found the SOE and PI/m unscented to start working wonders. Makes me feel great too :-)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 03:02 PM
Will keep everyone updated as to what happens with this girl I met.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 03:12 PM
One more important note for everyone reading. I have noticed so far that the Pheros tend to work best when I\'m in a closed environment where I am close to my victim, I mean prospect :-). For instance I was seated within 2-3 feet of this lady at the deli and in a small 10 by 20 foot room for the Improv class. Seems to make sense since theirs less air flow and the proximity allows my victim to smell the pheros better. I noticed little to no responses at the mall recently and it makes sense. I think I\'d have to OD to get a response in a 2 story open air mall.

Watcher
10-29-2002, 03:27 PM
Closed environments are great. Get prospects close and personal and youre on youre way. Lol good story to.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 05:07 PM
Hence the perfect setup : giving her a lift to her place in your car with closed windows...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 01:37 PM
Just an update on my previous thread regarding serious hits at a deli. The girl I met finally gave her numer (home, cell, business, and email-hows that for a girl chasing you?) to the employee at the deli. I called her about a week later for a coffee date and we chatted for about 4 hours until finally we ended the evening. On our way out the door she had that gaga googoo (DIHL) look and stood close to me as if to be looking for a hug or better yet a kiss. I played it cool, told I enjoyed our discussion and we\'d have to do it again sometime. As she drove off in her car she waved enthusiastically at me. I tell you it was the pheromones and a new found confidence as a result. I\'ll be tesing them tonight on another coffee date with a girl I met on a dating website site. She has no idea whats shes in for. It should turn out very interesting. I\'ll keep everyone posted.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 04:08 PM
It\'s nice to see someone actually making approaches, and dates, instead of just talking about DIHL\'s and doing nothing about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 01:55 PM
Update #2. Went on a coffee date THURS (11/14/02) with a girl I\'ve been emailing with from a dating website for the last 4 months (talk about putting your time in). Well we finally met at a bookstore coffee shop and chatted about 3-4 hours. I must say that my sense of humor had her laughing most of the night. The Pheros must have also helped as she was doing the hair flip and the legs crossed/uncrossed, sitting with knee under neath etc all night. She did all the basic body language moves of a girl in heat. Needless to say we ended th evening and on the way out we just chatted in the parking lot in the freezing cold. It was rather awkard as I knew she was expecting a hug or kiss and I really wanted to play it cool to drive her crazy BUT I caved in this time and gave her a short friendly but nonsexual hug anyway. After I thought that was probably a better move since she could get a better hit of the pheros on my neck, head, and behind my ears. Anyway, she emailed me the next day and told me she enjoyed the chat. I can\'t help thinking the pheros gave me the extra edge. I\'ll keep you posted on more hits. Oh, I was using three drops PI/m (one behind each ear and under chin) and three swipes of SOE (one across forehead and one on each side of my throat).

Watcher
11-18-2002, 02:00 PM
ANything else like shed like to meet up or anything else. You have just had in her mind \"a friendly night out, and thats it you got put into LJBF catorgory (lets just be friends)

druid
11-18-2002, 02:04 PM
4 moths?!?!? Way too long.....Good Luck

3 drops PI? I have never used PI but from what I understand that would be too much.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 02:15 PM
Shes probably playing the field waiting for a rich/attractive guy or just putting off forming a relationship. I wouldnt continue to pursue it unless you are after a short term fling.
My personal thoughts on that one are that i prefer to work out and make some money instead of wasting my time effort and money and mental effort chasing women who are just out for a occasional date without eventually giving up sex in return (sorrry folks if i upset anyone - but im not prepared to waste 6 months at a time chasing someone around who in the end ends up with another guy and ive just wasted so much in chasing a dead end as i have done in the past.

In 6 months i can bulk up so much you woulndt believe and can make some serious money sure im single but for 70% of 20-30 females out there these days its the way to go so if im one of the 70% of males single then so be it.
Pheros however will change a lot of things.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 02:38 PM
well i\'m getting solid hits from this one girl...her friend tells me that she\'s overwhelmed by me and is like practically in love...and when i first talked to her i had a lot of APC on i remember...she\'s been chasing me now for ... several weeks
she has hinted many many times that she\'s interested...a few weeks ago i ran into her at a party and she just threw herself on me, literally...was very sexual...anyway, right now i\'m looking to get one girl...i already get enough hits to my satisfaction
so if you are wondering what to wear when u meet someone new:
a lot of APC, with a small amount of NPA (less than 15 %)
a good amount of SoE, also with a similar amount of NPA
i\'ve been experimenting with cool scent lately...let\'s see how that goes

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 03:54 PM
Watcher, you have to remember I\'ve only written about 6 letters via email over 4 months to this woman and I\'ve been working dozens of women via email and am currently dating a rotating crop of 4 or 5 different women at the same time. My current approach, unlike yours, is to take everything slow and casual and test the hell out of every one of them until I find one quality woman. Many of the women never make it past 3 dates. If I had no self control, I would be trying to lay every one of them. Been there and done that in high school/college. Looking for something a little different these days.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 04:00 PM
Watcher, even though she was showing all the classic female body language of her high interest in me, I restrained myself and played it cool. Only a fool, tries to jump on her on the first date. Thats a classic bonehead move. Being a challenge instead of being lead by ring through your nose, IMHO, is by far, better strategy at the beginning in roping her in for the long hall. Trust me, she had anything but LJBF in her eyes. It was all DIHL and giggling and laughing.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 04:14 PM
Watcher, I am a rich, attractive guy. The difference between you and me was in what you stated you believe. You chase women for 6 months and end up with the woman blowing you off because she never had high interest level in you in the first place. You only pursued women who you had a high interest level in instead of gaging who was hot for you by testing them.You chased women who could care less about you and enjoyed crewing with your mind and you got frustrated because you wasted your time and energy. I throw out several lines in the water and let them (those with high interest in me) come to me. I then take it slow and casual and the winners (ie chicks with high interest level in me) chase me, not the other way around. Thats your problem. If you\'d only stop chasing them and act like a challenge (a man instead of a WUSS) so they\'d chase you, you\'d be far better off and wouldn\'t have to work so hard. No wonder you\'re disillusioned, disappointed, and chickless. Lastly, if you waited for the chicks to initiate sex instead of trying to rip her clothes off to satisfy yourself, you\'d have chicks with high interest level who\'d really dig you and have high interest in having sex with you. Its all about being a challenge and laying back and playing it cool. Instead you charge in like a bull in a china shop and women can read you like a book. They know what you\'re after. If you played it cool and restrained yourself, they\'d think you were different and \"why isnt he trying to have sex with me\". Then they\'d be pursuing you. You have it all backwards my friend.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 04:22 PM
Next, you Druid. You must have the patience of a dog in heat. 6 emails in 4 months with a woman and you say I should have had sex with her already. If I wanted a whore, I could have found a faster way. I\'m sure Full Tilt Redhead can attest to the fact that its not about you, the man. Women want mental play. They enjoy the chase. Problem is 90% of men chase women like dogs in heat and have no control over their mind or body. If you hang back, play it cool, and let them come to you instead of only thinking about getting her in the sack, maybe you\'d have more women after you. Instead you chase women who could give a sh_t about you. But like a moron, you only of yourself instead of how to play the game, which is to let them chase you. They love it. And in the end, the women who capture you are a hell of a lot more loyal, sex hungry, and interested in you for the long haul. Comments FTR?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 05:16 PM
You put me in a rough spot. I consider Watcher and Druid buddies of mine. So I\'ll say maybe your delivery is a little harsh. But having said that, I have to give you your props ... spoken like a true master. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gifI was just getting laundry out of the dryer and thinking about this...there\'s the short con and the long con. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Most of the guys here are going for the short con techniques. A real young guy without much experience is eager to get laid because he wants to know that he can, for his own reassurance. His interest is not really so much in the woman in question. His real interest is in proving his own prowess to himself. So he goes out looking to get laid, to make conquests, pulls the funny and cocky or the nlp or the whatever whatever tricks he\'s got up his sleeve to get her to Yes. She hesitates, but she\'s making body language like she\'s intruigued, the advice is, go in for the kill, bag her, make your move. That\'s cool and the gang, nothing wrong with that. Where it messes up is in trying to make a relationship out of that. Because she\'ll wake up with buyer\'s remorse as often as not, and start to disown her own behavior and therefore jerk you around. She didn\'t have time to really buy in. I\'m not saying it never works out -- on rare occasion, something lasting can come of it, but more often than not, it doesn\'t. So you just keep going through one night stands and your opinion of the opposite sex drops and your faith in relationships goes to hell in a handbasket.The long con is a harder game with higher stakes. Prejoma has the makings of a harem master, seriously. The kind of behavior he described comes from the kind of guy that a woman will accept the fact that he\'s seeing other people -- after all, quality is rare. Women outnumber men to begin with. Take away the guys who are gay and the guys who are married and faithful and the guys who are not her cup of tea, and you\'re left with not much to choose from. Not surprising everybody else wants him too. So she realizes she has some expectations to live up to in order to keep him. And some competition to beat. And that keeps her interested. Especially if she realizes that HE\'S not a slut. He\'s not just wanting a quickie, a notch on his belt. You can\'t imagine how refreshing it is to find a guy who won\'t fu*k anything with a pulse just because he can.But, Prejoma, maybe for the younger guys, the short con\'s ok -because they have to know that they CAN before they can be comfortable sitting back and letting the woman make her mind up that she\'s got her heart set on him and intends to make him hers.Thoughts?

cuddlebear
11-30-2002, 05:31 PM
Did I miss something Reds? What\'s the Phero Zone stuff? What happened to Full Member Inspector? I didn\'t even get my inspection yet ...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 05:56 PM
I have NO idea. My title\'s been changed twice now without my having said anything whatsoever about it. Bruce, are you messing with me? (duh) LOL Bruce is like Santa Claus. He sees you when you\'re sleeping. He knows when you\'re awake... OH - go look in the FAQ section. When you hit 2000 posts, you\'re in the Phero Zone. I must\'ve hit 2000.

franki
11-30-2002, 08:12 PM
GOOD, Good posts Prejoma and FullTilt. The difficulty Prejoma is to learn how to play \"the game\"! I agree with 99% of what you said, but I don\'t really know how to use that knowledge to my own benefit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-01-2002, 04:41 AM
I think Prejoma is right on the money too. I\'ve exchanged several PM\'s with him on the subject and I can tell you all...the man knows what he is doing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-01-2002, 05:09 AM
Great post FTR...I hadn\'t seen your edit until just now.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 03:48 PM
My humble opinion is that it is more a matter of cycles than of personalities. We all go through physical and emotional cycles. At a given point we all need the love, comfort and stability that only a long term relationship can give. At some other time we might just want to \"have fun\" & meet different people. Obviously, this will determine what we expect from others.
However, we are more than often oblivious to another factor: what the other person expects.
Alot of times you are looking for your Romeo or Juliet in a person that is in a \"no strings attached\" mood...or you may want a one night stand with a person who is expecting her/his fairy tale prince(ss). So, again timing is key.

Watcher
12-02-2002, 05:48 PM
Its all about timing if you want a relationship you need to get her when shes ready for it.
But be prepared to get the grill if shes fishing for a long term mate.
ie - how much you earn, what you do, what you do for fun, youre friends, views on kids marriage and youre goals for the future, youre views on things and she will hang on longer waiting for the move than the usuall flirt wait and run in 10 second types.
Thats when you are being viewed as dateable doable and fatherable and long term relationshipable.

Watcher
12-02-2002, 05:55 PM
Ok ive got money behind me and yes im attractive, ive chased several at once and this was a few years back also.
Nowdays its just as you say a matter of reading the body language test the water and wait, ive gotten laid heaps along the way lucky for me i got the pheros to work and i screw their usage to the max.
She has sex with me when and if she wants, i refuse to wait around and it was only one female that i waited for in the end 2 1/2 years ago she got the ass.
Being a challange is easy enough its being the tall dark and handsome and upping the Anone to make them just start thinking about sex. The pheros can be a powerful tool also.

Then on the flip side we hear stories about those who are rich and powerful and still the wife sleeps with the pizza boy down the street and he fathers the children.
Read back through the forum youll see my stories.
They dont have sex with a guy for various reasons, those with high interest levels come out of the woodwork, and advice for anyone else learn to read it because they will move when you are focused on something else ALWAYS and if you dont react quick enough thats it she will move on 90% of the time unless like myself you create the aura of being occupied with life and having the illusion of many women after you (classic alpha male type here)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 09:59 PM
sorry watcher ... I WAS the pizza boy in college. not for the money, but more for the regular female customers /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I\'ve got the dough, I\'m not ugly, and still I\'m running through a dry spell here. I went back to KOTW mix tonight and it\'s definately the one for me.
As for being rich and powerful - I\'m neither, but the people I work for tend to have pretty miserable lives (they have more money than G*d). Screw money and power! Give me good sex, with a sane woman (if that\'s possible) and you\'ll see the happiest man ever. Of course free money would be fine as long as I don\'t have to attend a board meeting on my vacation.