PDA

View Full Version : AE The Next Experience......

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2002, 01:31 PM
Just had my 4th AE experiment. WOW: very different results. I increased the dosage to 5 -6 drops & mixed it with perfume. 1 to 3 dabs had absolutely no effect on previous experiences.
Went to a fashion show. A girl had everyone\'s attention by the way she danced -she was extremely sensual and danced with so much energy that we thought she had taken 10 pills of X. Sat with her on a couch and noticed how extremely close she moved to talk to me (eyes on eyes and her mouth so close to mine that I could feel her breath -luckily no bad breath-). Afterwards, her friend sits with me too and starts caressing my face an hair. I just observe their responses and enjoy. Next, Dj placed hip hop music which I REALLY dislike. I was suddenly reminded that 4 drinks and 2 attractive girls make u dance whatever is on. Dancer girl starts rubbing her body agains mine and it turns into ear and neck nibbling, licking. bitting, etc. Fun night.

Tips/Details and Impotant Data:
1. I t takes more than and hour or two before I see effects with AE. It makes me feel agressive when just spread on skin. I always feel a crunch on my upper abdomen (3rd chakra). Those who can locate emotions on the body might relate to this. Two guys were openly agressive towards me for no reason whatsoever (perhaps AE triggered that?).
2. After this \"side effect\" I loosen up which obviously helps me feel confortable and assertive (just relax and go with the flow).
3. With pheros or not, the be gentle/polite but go for it attitude is definetely the way to go.
4. I can still smell AE on my skin after 10 hours. Is it the perfume or pheros as well?

By the way, I plan to buy my second product. Suggestions on what to mix with AE?

druid
10-26-2002, 02:18 PM
I have been hearing lots of good things about AE lately. I think i want to buy it. How old are you? decribe yourself (ur appearance).

I don\'t think AE is usually mixed with anything. It already has 3 pheros. If I had to pick something I would say something with couplins in it, but not EW that sh-t is too strong.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2002, 02:28 PM
Early 30s, 5\'7, slim, fit. Attractive but not a Vogue model.
Couplins? Which products have them and why do you prefer them? Do u use them alone? What\'s the thing with EW...everyone\'s says it stinks, but does it work?

DrSmellThis
10-26-2002, 03:34 PM
look at the AE/NPA thread for my answer. ]

EW is not too strong if you know how to dilute properly. It\'s just a hell of a lot of product and a great motherfucking deal!!!!

Wow. I got that past the censor! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
10-26-2002, 08:03 PM
Well I am trying to figure out a nice ratio on how to mix AE with NPA so that I would have 5 pheros! I am going to use one of the Doctor\'s ratios, probably 5:2. I think that a 5 phero mix would be nice.

- Krish

upsidedown
10-26-2002, 08:09 PM
I\'ve been using a combo of AE:NPA:A1 at 5-1-2 with really good results.

I haven\'t tried my mix witthout the A1...but you could try the 5:1 of my ratio and leave out the A1. I suspect it might work pretty well at this ratio, as it has been for me lately.

BTW, this is the NEW scent of AE I\'ve been using, as it covers the NPA pretty well. If you\'re using the old scent (the middle version) I don\'t think it\'s scent is strong enough to really cover the NPA very well and I wouldn\'t recommend it.

krtel
10-26-2002, 08:12 PM
Hey!

Thats awesome that someone else has been mixing AE! I have the new one, and I have to agree, it\'s a pretty strong scent. A question to you about A1 though. What behavior change do you notice from the girlies while wearing it. Another thing that scares me away from A1 is in the cookbook it says it depresses guys. I don\'t need to be more depressed than I already am! lol. Does it depress you?

- Krish

upsidedown
10-26-2002, 09:07 PM
------------------------
In response to:
>>Another thing that scares me away from A1 is in the cookbook it says it depresses guys. I don\'t need to be more depressed than I already am! lol. Does it depress you?
------------------------

I haven\'t experienced any kind of depression or negative reaction to A1 at all. In fact, after I apply my mixture ( I actually call it my Dr. Pepper mixture because I use the ratios 10-2-4 for AE:NPA:A1), I will often add another drop or two of A1 on other parts of my body...like on the back of then neck or on the forearms. But, again, I don\'t have any adverse reactions to A1...so your mileage may vary.

But, with the standard Dr. Pepper mix I use...with NO additional A1 like I usually do, I think you\'d be in pretty good shape. I don\'t think it would be an OD risk to the wearer if you don\'t add any additional A1 drops. I\'ve gone with anywhere from 2 to 4 drops of this mixture.

As far as the behavior changes I get from the girlies.....well, I\'ve been getting some of the reactions that lots of people have reported as being a benefit of A1. That is, women you hardly know will start interacting with you as if you were old friends, although you just met....that type of thing.

I\'ve actually experienced this type of reaction. It does seem to make some women act like you\'re old friends..even though you barely know them, or just met. It also seems to have allowed me to use larger dosages of -none around younger women, without scaring them off. It seems to offset some of the negative -none potential .

You might do a search on A1. There were some lengthy threads on it a while back. But, to get back to the theme of this thread, I do think the NEW AE plus NPA would be a good mix for you to at least experiment with if you have both ingredients.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2002, 12:00 AM
Letstryit, I had an experience with PI/w + PCC where energy felt like it was coming up from the ground and streaming through a point at about the top of my ribcage, just under my heart - it was extremely strong, like that point of me was just a faucet for this steady rush coming through. Prior to that, all I knew about chakras came from books. Would you say that point was 3rd chakra or 4th? and what does it mean when that happens in sex as a place where energy is released instead of a regular orgasm, do you know (or anyone)?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2002, 06:12 PM
Sorry for the delay....finishing a project. So NPA + AE is the appropriate mix? Do you dilute them in water, alcohol, perfumed oils or just the 2 together?
About orgasms, emotions, chakras & energy release:
Unexpressed emotions translate into knots in the body. Fear and sorrow are usually located in the upper chest (heart/4th chakra). Anger/stress is usually located in the mouth of the stomach (upper abdomen/mouth of stomach/rib cage joints/ 3rd chakra). Observe a woman in grief bend over and hold her heart; watch an agressive/angry/stressed man develop an ulcer/stomach probs.
Besides being extremely pleasurable, orgasms help our body release these energetic knots. Thus, it is not uncommon to see our sexual partner(s) cry or laugh histerically when reaching an orgasm. In reference to Redhead\'s orgasm: besides the typical expressions of pleasure, can u remember a specific emotion or attitude during this orgasm? Perhaps loud screaming/strong \"angry\" grunting? Perhaps u started weeping? After, did u feel emotionally released/ free of a burden in any way?

Watcher
10-28-2002, 07:56 PM
I got an order of AE today the new scent is great ,i just forgot how strong AE is on its own, but the responses are great. This is my power product - not a great big response from everyone but those people male and female that do respond to it usually are pretty big on the hits side and DIHL.

upsidedown
10-28-2002, 07:59 PM
Hey Watcher,

How much AE do you put on...How many drops do yo find works best for you?

Watcher
10-28-2002, 08:02 PM
2 This morning after i retrieved it from the PO Box (had to do my weekly shop). Got the usuall looks and the crowding around me of male and female and they just stand there (i call AE my social magnet).

But to pack a punch effect 4-6 or even 8 in the winter months. But i would recommened for everyday use 3 or 4 anything above 2 should get results for a lot a large majority of people using the product.

DrSmellThis
10-28-2002, 09:46 PM
I think NPA and AE would be great together, except you end up with like double the -none if you mix them 1:1. So it dilutes the effects of the other -mones, as it doubles the number of other mones, and jacks up he -none effect. So SOE + NPA makes more sense, as you keep more balance among the mones. I\'d think you\'d want like two NPA to one SOE to get the mones in balance, as they are in AE. Then the cover scent has to come from somewhere else, of course.

But if you just want the cheapest way to get all the mones (except A1) in balance, something like this is it.

upsidedown
10-28-2002, 10:16 PM
You can also do a AE:NPA mix, and then slap on a little bit of SoE on another part of your body to help boost the -nol and -rone to compensate for the increased -none. The scent of AE fades fairly quickly enough where the two scrents don\'t seem to clash, at least it doesn\'t seem to when I\'ve tried it a few times.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 03:49 AM
Letstryit, thanks so much for that. Fear and sorrow about nails it. Physically it was a great experience; emotionally not so much so, many things going on I could never talk about with my partner.

I appreciate the reality check.

Whitehall
10-29-2002, 08:06 AM
The US government has supposedly been sitting on this miracle cure for about 20 years but it is slowly leaking out to the general public. NASA has discovered that the best cure for jet-lag is..TAH DAH - orgasm.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 08:16 AM
Cures most of what ails me, why not jet lag? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
10-29-2002, 12:03 PM
Stomach ulsers usually have psychological, emotional causes and stress.

CJ01
10-29-2002, 12:05 PM
Orgasms are are brilliant way of relieving stress even if you´re alone or maybe better if you´re alone -that way you don´t worry about getting one at all ...

krtel
10-29-2002, 12:14 PM
Well I am using 6 drops and get positive results. What I\'ve noticed with AE is I stand out more. I guess it wouldn\'t hurt to raise it to 8 drops, but I think anything more than that would be OD. IMO I think 6 drops is OD, but I still get nice responses. Weird.

- Krish

BassMan
10-29-2002, 12:21 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

IMO I think 6 drops is OD, but I still get nice responses. Weird.

<hr></blockquote>Depends on what you\'re using for drops. At least somebody here measured AE at 60 drops to the ml. 6 drops would be 0.1 ml; at 0.200 mg/ml, that\'s 0.020 mg none, right in the middle of the hit range.

krtel
10-29-2002, 12:23 PM
I\'m using the dropper that came with the bottle of AE. I want to be in the hit range, does this mean I have to use 12 drops to be in it? Or should I just add a little NPA onto myself to bump up the *none?

- Krish

BassMan
10-29-2002, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I\'m using the dropper that came with the bottle of AE. I want to be in the hit range, does this mean I have to use 12 drops to be in it? Or should I just add a little NPA onto myself to bump up the *none?

<hr></blockquote>I stand (somewhat) corrected. Check out this thread, where we get measurements for a drop of AE that range from 0.17 to 0.30 ml - using the included dropper:

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=34136&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=34136&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1</a>

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 07:24 PM
Back again. Well, you guys have gotten very technical on the thread. Someone stated that AE + NPA combine the 5 pheros. Please specify which 5? And the non-nol ratios are definetely beyond my knowledge too!
About orgasms....obviously great! However, for oversexed people -like many of us-, sometimes it\'s good to observe why we r in \"need\" of so many of them. In other words, what\'s missing in my life that makes me crave for sex so often? Search a little and u\'ll find some very interesting answers.
Tonight, I am not in the mood for profound discoveries; I actually have a basic question about sexual gratification: I read about several \"lotions/creams/ointments\" that when applied to the \"female organ\" (don\'t know how censorship works out on this forum) give women intense pleasure. I read that they increase blood flow into the area and help reach faster and better orgasms. Which products do you recommend. Needless to say that advice -and experiences- from females is highly appreciated on this issue.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 09:45 PM
Read the \"Any Opinions on Stimugel\" thread. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
10-31-2002, 05:58 AM
2 of the 5 pheros in that mix are secret, unfortunately.

Call them X1 and X2 if you wish. They are in NPA with the -none.

DrSmellThis
10-31-2002, 06:04 AM
yes that\'s good too...