PDA

View Full Version : King of the World (KW) formula...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 09:25 PM
Pay attention and dont criticize before you read and analize to the end
so...some of my friends (MOB, RED...u there...;] know about some problems I am going thru, divorce, to be more specific...well...with a twist of a lot of [censored]

1- as some of you have found out, when you get laid and you go around, there seems to be more girls interested in you and u get some hits, I know this...you carry that \"I just been f***ing\" aura...
PLUS...I have discovered before that when I wore some of my lil babygirl cologne \"Violet\" about the hair and the hands even before I discovered the mones I could get lots of attention...and why is that, because unless you lived in a lions cave, that baby cologne its a maternal smell that its FIXED in our subconscious minds (MIND OVER MATTER... ;-) and its a proven fact that smell is the only sense that touches the brain first...

Then, add the \"other\" secret ingredient added, self confidence...see, when you feel irresistible, you ARE irresistible, in turn if you feel \"grey\", then you look and are perceived business people and GIRLS as \"grey\"...duh

mones alone will not get you to have charisma... smile first...always, say hi first...and it does not matter whether you get a \"hi\" back...it all about getting accustomed to stop that persons life and capture her attention...it dont matter if the girl is desirable or not...
try this exercise, (NO MONES) go around feeling that you are being desired, capture some 3 or 4 girls attention by the method described and stop doing it...walk around...yes, you are getting hits
so, train hard on this one and learn to capture her attention

KW FORMULA:

4 PARTS APC
3 PARTS NPC
10 DROPS SoE
10 PARTS \"VIOLET\" BABY COLOGNE
1 PART BABY OIL
4 PART PURE ALCOHOL

>>2 SPRAYS ---ONLY--- WILL DO
>>WORKS BETTER IN ATOMIZER
>>OD RISK IS MINIMUM
>>ENJOY YOUR THOUSAND OF HITS AND POST THE RESULTS!

I am

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 09:32 PM
That violet baby cologne is a touch of genious. I bet that works. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 09:34 PM
gracias amiga...it has

I am getting more attention than I can possibly handle

MOBLEYC57
10-24-2002, 09:53 PM
They untied you!!!! ALRIIIIIIIIIGHT!!

What a S T U D !!!! BUUUUUUUUT you keep that smell away from my woman!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Don\'t worry! I\'ll have a woman pretty soon. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!

p.s. What is NPC? Is that NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 09:56 PM
you are more excited that me...I am having more sex that I can handle...hehehe
yes...npa...make sure my formula makes it to the cookbook

MOBLEYC57
10-25-2002, 05:57 AM
Excited and happy for you, but I don\'t have cookbook rights. That\'s someone else\'s puppy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif More sex than you can handle eh!? Well my friend, you could always mail some this way! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 06:18 AM
Sounds good. Since I have all the phero ingredients, it sounds like it\'s worth giving it a try...

Xehupatl
10-25-2002, 07:56 AM
any idea where I could get that violet baby cologne from?? anybody knows an online-store where I could get it. Couldn\'t even find anything on google.
ste

franki
10-25-2002, 08:01 AM
I did a little search too. This is one of the things I found:

http://www.latinfoodmarket.com/Templates/frmTemplateM.asp?CatalogID=756&Zoom=Yes&SubFolderI d=0139 (\"http://www.latinfoodmarket.com/Templates/frmTemplateM.asp?CatalogID=756&Zoom=Yes&SubFolderI d=0139\")

CptKipling
10-25-2002, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

4 PARTS APC
3 PARTS NPC
10 DROPS SoE

<hr></blockquote>
...is a killer combo

franki
10-25-2002, 08:36 AM
lol ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Hey Cubanacan, what do you mean with \"parts\"?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 08:36 AM
It\'s available here at any drugstore. DC Metro area has a big latino population - anyplace with a latino population sells violet baby cologne. It\'s purple. It will be with other splash colognes with Spanish names, or else with the other baby products. I think our grocery stores (Giant) even sell it.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Thanks for posting the formula. I\'m a little unsure of my accronyms. What is NPC? Is that really supposed to say NPA? I can\'t seem to find it.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 10:33 AM
Sorry, I missed the other post that answered my question.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 11:07 AM
I checked several drug stores today. No-one seems to sell it here in Ma.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 12:01 PM
cubanacan, please tell us what exactly is a part, and if a part is a % then how large was the container. Some of the ingredients were measured in drops and some in parts so right now it seems imposible to make without alot of guess work.
thanks in advance for your help.

Watcher
10-25-2002, 12:09 PM
JBDD #1 with a twist check the cookbook guys lol good idea though add some vanilla and youre on youre way. Good work mobley redhead and cub.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 12:40 PM
even the cookbook says \"unsure about ratio\" about jbdd#1 lol

sabSpeaks
10-25-2002, 07:39 PM
Any other testimonials?

MOBLEYC57
10-25-2002, 08:21 PM
Mr. C!!! If you don\'t get quit bed hopping with all those ladies falling to your feet, and answer your Forum Family\'s (FF)questions....I\'m telling Santa!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You\'ve traded your FF for sex...how saaaaaad! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Don\'t worry people...... pretty soon he\'s going to have to take a break to down some Wheaties! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 08:37 PM
ok...I am new to this and even though I made mistakes at the beginning I also tried and discovered new ways...for starters, I made a typing mistake and its NPA,...ok?

2nd, violet its a baby cologne that mothers use for FEMALE BABYGIRLS...not male boys...so that maternal, trusty smell is already FIXED in most girls minds...like I said, unless they lived in a lions cave and were showered with hiena piss

I went to the court today for my divorce hearing and I got it ALL...I DID see erect nipples, giggles, friendliness, and my eyes are hurting from all the \"mellow\" eye contact so far.

I got some resistance from a male guy when calculating my taxes, that is also a good indicator and I am sure he sensed me as an \"opponent\"

In the ocurt system, you dont go getting none of those things at all and everyone knows that...moreover, I got my divorce awarded ipsofacto and the lady shook my hand like 5 times...

my exwife (see RED...see MOB...hehehe) was desperate by the elevator and very willing to ANYTHING...but I have dignity and I didint buy the mones to re-impress my ex wife

I MEASURE EVERYTHING IN DROPS, like I put 30 drops NPA, 70 drops APC...and so on\\

BUT I am sure I OD for I put 3 sprays, one in my hair...like its been said, ODing its the worst enemy..

I still scored all week until my schlong hurts...yes RED...with protection...thanx

ciao

MOBLEYC57
10-25-2002, 09:06 PM
O.K. O.K. O.K. Now you\'ve confused even me. What\'s with the 70 drops of APC, or is that just an example?

4 PARTS APC = 70 drops?
3 PARTS NPA = 30 drops?
10 DROPS SoE
10 PARTS \"VIOLET\" BABY COLOGNE = ?
1 PART BABY OIL = ?
4 PART PURE ALCOHOL = 70 DROPS?

Help me out here...sooner or later I\'m going to give it a shot, but I don\'t want nothing blowing up!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater Mr. Nasty!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Xehupatl
10-26-2002, 02:06 AM
thanks for the link franki!

one question, though - wouldn\'t the baby cologne thingie only work on women who have actually smelled the stuff at least once before? I mean, here in Europe I imagine that that stuff is virtually unknown (haven\'t got much experience with babies, though), so how can I elicit some maternal response with the baby cologne when the girl I\'m trying to attract never smelled it before.

damn! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ste

EXIT63
10-26-2002, 02:07 AM
...O.K. O.K. O.K. Now you\'ve confused even me...

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! ! !

MaxiMog
10-26-2002, 03:08 AM
My thoughts exactly! I can really understand the idea behind using colognes that lots of people were familiar with when they were young, but here in Europe, I cannot imagine people to be familiar with it.

I think that the one smell you better look for is vanilla! Who isn\'t familiar with vanilla? It\'s very nice in itself and many people know it! I\'m gonna buy mine here: http://www.naturesgift.com/essential/descriptions-y.htm#VANILLA (\"http://www.naturesgift.com/essential/descriptions-y.htm#VANILLA\")

MOBLEYC57
10-26-2002, 05:28 AM
Uhhhhhhh....Rolling on the floor laughing your ass off! ! ! is a good thing isn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Unless you roll into something.....like dog poop. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2002, 05:37 AM
I think it\'s the same rationale as baby powder. It smells nice and soft. He\'s using the \"wolf in sheep\'s clothing\" principle, like when guys use cops - olfactory disguise. I think it would work as well or better than vanilla, even if the people you\'re around haven\'t smelled it before.

sabSpeaks
10-26-2002, 06:59 AM
yeah, even people who haven\'t smelt it should be able to recognize it as a baby-like scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2002, 07:03 AM
I\'m going to try it. It sounds like the combination would smell really good. Since all of the fragrances are mild smelling, I would imagine the fragrance would be very subtle. They don\'t have the violet baby cologne in the stores where I live. Had to purchase it online. Should have it late next week. I can\'t wait to try it. It sounds like a great combo...

sabSpeaks
10-26-2002, 07:03 AM
Yeah, cubanacan, please just measure everything in drops.

Fill in the blanks:
__ DROPS APC
__ DROPS NPA
10 DROPS SoE
__ DROPS \"VIOLET\" BABY COLOGNE
__ DROPS BABY OIL
__ DROPS PURE ETHANOL

sabSpeaks
10-26-2002, 07:11 AM
Let\'s see how much this costs for the phero-deprived...

$50 - NPA and NPC (Love-Scent special: Dynamic Duo for Men)
$50 - SoE
$5 - Baby Cologne
$2 - Baby Oil
$10 - Ethanol

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2002, 08:14 AM
Yeah, it would be expensive for people who don\'t already have the phero ingredients. For someone who does however, it would be worth trying...

Funlover
10-26-2002, 01:11 PM
Hey BNQ,

Could you please share with us where you got your Violet Baby Cologne from online??

Thanks, Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2002, 04:04 PM
The link below will take you to the site... It costs $4.89.. plus shipping. It will cost you about $10 for a 5 oz. bottle..

http://www.cubanfoodmarket.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&amp;Store_Code=CFM&amp;Product_Cod e=VIO00001 (\"http://www.cubanfoodmarket.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&amp;Store_Code=CFM&amp;Product_Cod e=VIO00001\")

Funlover
10-26-2002, 04:25 PM
Thanks, BNQ... I\'ve got some on the way!!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2002, 04:45 PM
Great.. Good Luck!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 10:15 AM
Hey Cubano, what\'s the age group of the women you are attracting?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 12:10 PM
4 PART PURE ALCOHOL

When you say pure alcohol, do you mean everclear or do you mean something else?

krtel
10-29-2002, 12:26 PM
I would imagine he would be speaking of ethanol.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 02:15 PM
\"pure ethanol\" is usualy around 94% alc. (100% pure ethanol can only be found in very special condition because it naturally absorb some water like a sponge).

For the purpose of diluting perfume/phero, 70% would be enough and maybe less, depending on concentration.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 02:46 PM
Al,

Are you talking about ethyl alcohol, that you find in pharmacies? Ethyl alcohol at the pharmacy, usually contains 70% alcohol..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 04:54 PM
I use food grade alcohol I could drink.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the info Al. So you mean mixing alcohol that you would buy at the liquor store. Right?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 08:00 PM
Yes, for that purpose, Vodka would probably do the job even if it\'s only 40% (if it\'s a very boring neutral vodka) but it\'s better if you can find some pure grain alcohol. You don\'t need much anyway so you can drink the bottle after !

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 08:19 AM
I wonder if using Absolut Citron would help by adding a hint of lemony freshness?

sabSpeaks
10-31-2002, 04:17 AM
I\'d avoid scented alcohol... you don\'t want anyone recognizing it... \"Hey, you smell like flavored vodka!\"

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2002, 01:33 PM
Ok, my patience ran out. I decided to go ahead and make a batch. I don\'t know how many \"drops\" a \"part\" is equal to so I decided to try 10 drops equal to one part. So my mixture looks like:

40 drops APC
30 drops NPA
10 drops SOE
100 drops Violet cologne
10 drops baby oil
40 drops rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) 50%

If my ratio is off then the only thing that will be off is my SOE portion. Hope I don\'t OD though.

krtel
11-02-2002, 01:44 PM
BAD BAD MOVE. A part means volume. Which in other word means, 1 part = 1 drop!

40 APC and 30 NPA? Are you CRAZY? lol.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2002, 02:00 PM
Ok now I\'m really confused even if a part is equal to only one drop then my ratio of 4:3:10:1:4 is still there and only my SOE is off and I\'ll just need to add 90 drops of it into the mix. I\'ll just have a large mix. Thats the way I understand it but I\'m new at this so let me know what im doing wrong.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2002, 02:02 PM
I think he got it right. He made his batch times ten. If a part = 1 drop as you said in your post, multiply each number below by ten and you will get the same numbers as he used. Instead of making 1 batch, he made 10. I question using isopropyl, however.. Pretty expensive batch though..

4 PARTS APC
3 PARTS NPC
10 DROPS SoE
10 PARTS \"VIOLET\" BABY COLOGNE
1 PART BABY OIL
4 PART PURE ALCOHOL

MOBLEYC57
11-02-2002, 02:04 PM
You\'re probably right Krtel...but who\'s to say that the mad scientest that invented the mix, and didn\'t want to share the real recipe, knew or went by that. One part vodka doesn\'t mean one drop. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!

MOBLEYC57
11-02-2002, 02:11 PM
Lokiman - If you have already made the mix...might as well expriment! It fefinitely sounds like to much NPA!! Wheeew!!

bills
11-02-2002, 02:25 PM
I\'m a little lost here.
When you say NPC, do you really mean NPA??

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2002, 02:42 PM
I was hoping cubanacan would come back and explain the part to drop ratio. Now, I\'m a little unsure what to do. Should I add 90 drops of SOE to the mix now? What do you guys think? I\'ts a large mix but not that bad, it was most taxing to my NPA but if this stuff works as good as he claims then its gonna be worth it.

BassMan
11-02-2002, 08:37 PM
Measure off 1/10th of your mix. Add 9 drops of SOE to it. If the mix is magic for you, you can add 81 drops to the rest; if it isn\'t you\'ve saved a whole bunch of SOE.

I made the KOTW mix last night. Both places I went, I didn\'t run into many women, but the men were amazingly accomodating. Exactly what I\'d expect from a nol-heavy mix.

I _did_ add Violet to my normal 1 none : .544 nol mix and got some unexpectedly intense looks from girls half my age this afternoon. There\'s definately something to the Violet.

I\'m going to make a KOTW mix with none up to my usual levels and see what happens.

FWIW, baby oil is strongly, and characteristically, scented. I bought some today to add to KOTW.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-03-2002, 01:40 AM
Toldja that violet was a touch of genius. There\'s something about the smell of that flower that opens the heart.

sabSpeaks
11-03-2002, 10:17 AM
Bassman:

Please don\'t change the formula until you have tried it! It would benefit us all to have as much feedback as possible regarding KOTW.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-03-2002, 10:42 AM
I don\'t think he\'s changing it. The original contained baby oil.

sabSpeaks
11-06-2002, 02:08 PM
bump

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 02:45 PM
I\'ve written a fair bit about this mix in the \"contact lens case\" thread