PDA

View Full Version : Wheres best places to test for 25-35 yo women?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 01:59 PM
I would be oh so greatful if some of you could tell me where the best places to test pheros affect on 25-35 year old women might be. Other than the mall, where else could I try. You help would be really be appreciated. Thanks.

proteus
10-24-2002, 02:48 PM
1) Bars
2) Clubs
3) Coffee shops e.g. Starbucks
4) Bookstores, esp. the ones where you can sit, have coffee etc
5) Museums - strange place to list but the best IMO, trust me on this (at least here in NY). There are so many women who go to museums, oftentimes alone, since you have to linger around art you can really test your pheros well. And then you can talk in a museum and the art allows for easy openers (Interesting painting hey? Don\'t you think the artist captured the feeling of ecstasy in that upturned hand so well? etcetc. y\'know NLP stuff) and easy to start browsing art together, then go for coffee after - great place to meet intelligent women) - and I find if a lady has an interest in you she makes it very easy for you to chat her up in a museum regardless of whether you have pheros or not.

Mtnjim
10-24-2002, 03:11 PM
\"Museums - strange place to list but the best IMO, trust me on this (at least here in NY). There are so many women who go to museums, oftentimes alone, since you have to linger around art you can really test your pheros well. And then you can talk in a museum and the art allows for easy openers (Interesting painting hey? Don\'t you think the artist captured the feeling of ecstasy in that upturned hand so well? etcetc.\"

You might even consider getting the catalog and studying a couple of the painting\'s descriptions so when you later return to test, you can seem like an \"art expert\".

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 05:05 PM
Well, you can actually become an art expert ...in the art of picking up women in museum ;-)

Watcher
10-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Sports stadiums, hocking rings, amusement parks, circuses where the clowns use pheros to get laid. Um anyone else zoos, river events. Cultural events parades. Anywhere with people is a good place for pheros

Dare i say funerals i remember somewhere on the forum someone used pheros at a funeral of an acquiantanse one of those large ones where heaps of people got asked to come along. Church is another good one all those good catholic girls being protected by daddy ripe for the picking - of course the preists sometimes are to worried by little children to care so why not.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 06:11 PM
Well, even the priest should put some pheros in the incense !

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2002, 06:27 PM
Sports stadiums, hocking rings, amusement parks, circuses where the clowns use pheros to get laid.

He amuses you huh.. Are you trying to open that can of worms again? LOL