PDA

View Full Version : Just finished reading......

druid
10-23-2002, 04:18 PM
I just finished reading these 2 books (which are on the recommended list from fastseduction.com--
1.\"How to Be the Jerk Women Love\" by FJ Shark
2.\"The Machiavellian\'s Guide to Womanizing\"
by Nick Casanova

1. This book is GREAT! I Highly recommend it. The author compares attracting women to the marketplace and the stockmarket. I Really love his concept on \"Premiums\" and \"Discounts\". Great Stuff!!!

2. This book has some great insights in it but some of the tactics the author gives are a bit \"sleeze-ballish\". I mean the guy gives a section on how to bang a recent widow! I couldn\'t steep that low (he even gives a section on how to bang your bestfriend\'s girl -- I don\'t think I could do that either). He seems to encourage lying somewhat and some of the things he gives are a bit AFCish but he does give some good advice and it does make you laugh at times. All-in-All it was a good book and worth the money (I got both books of amazon.com marketplace for cheap)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 11:41 PM
I get the free email newsletter from doubleyourdating.com . It\'s got alot of great info on the cocky+funny routine. My question though is, what happens when it backfires? It\'s like the bigger the risk you take, the bigger a jerk you could end up looking like.

An example I just read about was a guy and his buddies at a restaurant. The super hot waitress comes over, then one of the guys, with a totally straight face, says to her,...\"we need another waitress over here, I didn\'t appreciate you trying to undress me with your mind\" (paraphrasing here). Then when her jaw hit the ground, the guy goes,..\"well, you could make up for it by getting me a free drink on you\". Then she ends up giving him her number. I thought that was a really cool example of cocky+funny (although not too funny).

druid
10-24-2002, 12:23 PM
well to tell you the truth I would think that there is no suh thing as backfire. I mean just think of it as a way to follow up with another C+F remark. IMO.

nicky18
09-12-2007, 11:30 PM
I just finished

reading these 2 books (which are on the recommended list from fastseduction.com--
1.\"How to Be the Jerk Women

Love\" by FJ Shark
2.\"The Machiavellian\'s Guide to Womanizing\"
by Nick Casanova

1. This book is

GREAT! I Highly recommend it. The author compares attracting women to the marketplace and the stockmarket. I Really

love his concept on \"Premiums\" and \"Discounts\". Great Stuff!!!

2. This book has some great insights in

it but some of the tactics the author gives are a bit \"sleeze-ballish\". I mean the guy gives a section on how to

bang a recent widow! I couldn\'t steep that low (he even gives a section on how to bang your bestfriend\'s girl

-- I don\'t think I could do that either). He seems to encourage lying somewhat and some of the things he gives

are a bit AFCish but he does give some good advice and it does make you laugh at times. All-in-All it was a good

book and worth the money (I got both books of amazon.com marketplace for cheap)

Thats good stuff but

check out Alex Nova's ebooks and material. http://www.attractwomen.com.au

I swear by it!