PDA

View Full Version : Finally! The little scented Edge samples arrived!

Bruce
10-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Folks,
We finally got the shipment. They are really cute (assuming they are the same as the samples I have). I\'ll try to get a photo in here in a little while. They are about as long as a Chap Stick tube and as big around as a ball pen. They hold 2ml, have a cap that seems to stay on very well. I think they are something that is really safe to carry in your pocket. They come in scented version only (sandalwood for the men\'s, vanilla for the women\'s).

Effective immediately, until further notice, all orders will get the following samples for free:

1 2ml Edge spray (men\'s version with orders from men and vice versa)
1 SOE gel
1 Always Intimate herbal mix

Bruce

Bruce
10-23-2002, 01:29 PM
Here\'s a picture of the 2ml Edge
http://love-scent.com/edge-sample3.jpg (\"http://love-scent.com/edge-sample3.jpg\")
It is about that size as it appears in my browser.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 01:59 PM
And the EW sample offer still stand if we order >50$ and send you a note when we order ?

Bruce
10-23-2002, 02:14 PM
Yes, that is fine. We turned away a couple of newbies, but if you more or less know what you are doing with pheros, fire away.
Bruce

CptKipling
10-23-2002, 05:35 PM
Cool!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Now I can place my order, well soon anyway.

Can we unscrew them and add our own concoctions?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 06:02 PM
Bruce....HereĀ“s an idea.........

How about selling empty sprayers holding about 1-2 ml of fluid????

I know I would be willing to buy a few..........

Satan

Watcher
10-23-2002, 06:11 PM
I would also buy a few i still use the old 10ml atomisers you sold but really something at 1-2 mls (pref 2mls) would be great to carry around undetected you could probably get a few orders going.

Walter
10-23-2002, 06:16 PM
Yes Bruce I would also buy some of the 1-2 mL atomizers, too.
They would be great to carry around in my pocket-- but the 10mL ones always leaked (for me at least- 4 of them) so maybe you could get a better company.

Watcher
10-23-2002, 06:19 PM
The one i ordered still hasnt leaked but others like oscar have had problems, if you could get a better quality you could raise the price a little and im sure people would pay a few bucks extra to purchase them, they are quite useful (instead of carrying the actual product around and good for mixing the various mixtures.

Speaking of mixes if you were to sell them, when i recommened or others recommend mixes we could put up the link back into the love-scent page to try and sell a few of them to newbies etc. A good marketing technique and also something could be included in the cookbook 0.4 from the mixes section to the purchase page. Making it easy for people to order straight away.

Naughtymonkey
10-23-2002, 09:53 PM
Yes I\'ve mentioned this before to Bruce. Like you folks I do have a couple ordered previously from here and to be brutal, the quality was not up to much. Quite where you can source better quality atomisers is of course another thing, but I would certainly buy a few. Bruce, couple of things, whats the current NPA and A1 situation??

Bruce
10-24-2002, 06:11 AM
I agree about the 10 ml atomizers. They\'re pretty bad. I have used a couple brands and they are both bad. I think it is impossible to make a reasonably priced 10 ml atomizer. I have seen some nice 5ml ones and spent some time trying to order a bunch but the deal fell apart. I need to put that back on the front burner.

I don\'t think these 2ml sprays can be opened by the user. Check them out when you get them, but I can\'t see how they can be opened. If they can, I can get empties.

I\'m not sure what you mean with the \"current situation with A1 and NPA\". If you mean \"how are we stocked?\".... we have plenty of both. The NPA/men is selling very fast, but we are trying to keep a steady supply coming in. I will post a new thread about a change in the label LaCroy is offering to make. Feedback needed.

Cheers,
Bruce

franki
12-23-2002, 06:43 PM
\"We finally got the shipment. They are really cute (assuming they are the same as the samples I have). I\'ll try to get a photo in here in a little while. They are about as long as a Chap Stick tube and as big around as a ball pen. They hold 2ml, have a cap that seems to stay on very well. I think they are something that is really safe to carry in your pocket. They come in scented version only (sandalwood for the men\'s, vanilla for the women\'s).\"

Bump. To answer all questions about ProEdge. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 07:49 PM
Well the sample that i got is different from the picture it has a green label (i dont know if the black ones are the female version) it says on the label \" Pro Edge Pheromone Spray attracts females\" it doesnt seem to have a scent to me but i guess i dont know how sandalwood smells like.

Watcher
12-23-2002, 09:40 PM
Yeah NPA(M) seems to have run out a few times in the past, isnt it youre most popular selling product on the forum.