PDA

View Full Version : Regular address

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 10:21 PM
I guess the only alternative for now is to put your regular email address in your profile so people can reach you that way.

EXIT63
10-23-2002, 03:24 AM
Huh ?

Elana
10-23-2002, 04:21 AM
Exit-The PM service has been temporarily halted. FTR is saying that we could still email each other if we post an email address in our profiles.

Bruce
10-23-2002, 06:02 AM
Be careful of getting spammed by this turkey though. If you get any email you suspect might be from him, let me know.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 08:25 AM
I\'d rather deal with the spam that be cut off from pms or emails. We can just delete it. But I\'ll be sure and let you know if I hear from him. What kind of spam is he sending, any theme in particular?

upsidedown
10-23-2002, 09:45 AM
Maybe you should open the PM back up, let someone get spammed, and then some of us members who get spammed follow up with the guy to try to find out who/where he is. Then, whoever plays along with it can get the needed information and forward it to you Bruce.

If the spammer reads any of this plan, he/she will likely just disappear. I don\'t know if you have any way of sending out a system wide PM to every member, but if you can, maybe you should alert everyone to this guy privately and solicit their help in finding out who it is.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 09:50 AM
Anything to get pm back on! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif