PDA

View Full Version : The flushing response..which phero causes this?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 05:35 PM
I\'ve often noticed a flushing response when wearing pheros (either PF, attraction or edge). I\'ve seen it with males, females, young, old, you name it. It happens very frequently. I don\'t believe that it\'s necessarily a sexual response. In fact, flushing happens frequently from embarrasment or just being flustered and is a vasomotor response. People who have the most severe flushing response also act very serious with me more often than not. Anyone else observe this? With which pheromones?

Watcher
10-22-2002, 06:39 PM
Yes yes and yes its all to common.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")

BassMan
10-22-2002, 07:19 PM
Yes. TE and NPA seem to do it the best for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 07:56 PM
I think flushing is a reaction of your brain going against your impulses.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2002, 03:23 PM
In some cases, I\'ve been in a very large lecture room and noticed the speaker very far away with a flush!

MAJORSOB
10-28-2002, 12:52 AM
Yes just recently I wore the edge to work and also noticed the serious tone and the very flushed face from a young lady whom i speak with daily..never noticed this before with any other phero..just the edge.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2002, 09:53 AM
Yes, the more you start to look for this, the more you will see this happen. I interact with about 40 different individuals a day and see this happen to a varying degree in 90% of the folks on a given day. The remainder do not show this physical reaction so I\'m not sure if they are the ones not affected by pheros or perhaps have a less sensitive VNO system. They seem friendly enough but I\'m not sure if it\'s the pheros or not. Once I walked into a meeting and saw almost everyone\'s face flush immediately. It was a bit unnerving for me to see how powerful pheromones really are. In the past there were some questions about the working distance of pheros, and with this marked response as one means of detecting pheros at work, I believe that it could be a few hundred yards. I have seen people in cars next to mine at a stop light turn bright red. I know that a car is not necessarily air tight, but still the windows of both cars were up! I\'m sure it was an OD effect because of the more than likely build up of pheros in my mattress and clothing, etc. I have stopped applying any pheros for many months. But I still see this reaction frequently, so I know that pheros are still on me. The other thought that I had was that the external pheros somehow turned my endogenous pheromone production up a few notches. I had been taking DHEA daily and am not sure how this may have effected my body with the daily application of pheros. The moral of this story is, pheros are POWERFUL and must be used carefully.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadMaxx
10-29-2002, 06:01 AM
Oh my God! We have another Trial here! Reactions to pheros through two windows, despite the fact that you haven\'t worn any for MANY months! I guess I can start posting things again and maybe people won\'t think I am overly insane anymore.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 08:18 AM
MadMaxx -- I wouldn\'t count on it. ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

koolking1
10-29-2002, 11:21 AM
Do you also notice that some people will look downward instead of into your eyes as if embarrassed by something? I sure have.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 11:27 AM
Well if I walk in a meeting room with a \"I will fukk you all\" look in my eyes and an animal scent that stink from miles, chances are people will be unconfortable, even without pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 06:29 PM
Yeah, either that, or I\'ll ask you for your phone number ...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2002, 07:57 PM
Too bad I mostly work with (boring) men.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2002, 11:05 PM
MadMaxx,

What do you mean? Have you had similar experiences?

MadMaxx
10-30-2002, 11:53 PM
Austin77, no I don\'t think I have really had anything too similar. Sometimes someone checks me out through glass, but that has always happened now and then without pheros. I have had \"other\" experperieces though that some people had trouble believing. I don\'t mind too much though, because some things that happen to me with the pheros on are pretty much unbelievable to me, and I am the guy that it is happening to.