PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 04:01 PM
Hi, i got my APC, NPA and SPMO two days ago and tried them at my school and got no results. Here is what happened first day i put one dab of JB#2 on my arm and 1 big dab around my neck right before entering the class and no thing happened (neither eye contact nor chattiness), so bassically i got no hits the whole day. Then in the evening (right before goin to class) i put 1 weak dab of APC on my neck and thats all and still got no hits. I dont know that whats the problem and why are these pheromones (which i started to believe in so much after comming to this site and reading the fourms) are not working for me. Here is my conclusion of why these pheromones are not working:
1- I am putting too less or too much.
2- I am 17 years old and the girls i am trying to attract are around 17-18 years old.
3- I wore APC around them which is a none based product and is said to sometime scare girls away which in my case neither attracted nor scared them.
4- MAybe pheromones do not work for young 17-18 year old people.
I DID NOT GET ANY REACTION FROM PEOPLE AROUND ME NEITHER ATTRACTED THEM NOR SCARED THEM. SO PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS MESSAGE REPLY AND HELP ME. TELL ME WHATS WRONG AM I PUTTING TOO MUCH OR WHAT ELSE IS WRONG. GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW MAKE PHEROS WORK. SHOULD I KEEP ON USING JB#1 OR TRY SOMETHING ELSE WITH THE PRODUCTS I HAVE OR SHOULD I CHANGE THESE PRODUCTS AND BUY SOME DIFFERENT PRODUCTS IF THESE ONES ARE NOT GOOD FOR ME AND MY AGE. I REALY DO NEED HELP SO PLEASE REPLY WITH WHATEVER ADVICE YOU HAVE, I WILL APPRECIATE IT.
BYE.

franki
10-22-2002, 04:14 PM
Actually it is quite normal you don´t get any reactions (at least that is what you think) in the first few days. I remember I got very frustrated in the first weeks. It took me at least 2 months to figure out how I had to use them and what kind of reactions to look for.

\"3- I wore APC around them which is a none based product and is said to sometime scare girls away which in my case neither attracted nor scared them.\"

APC has so little none in it that you won´t scare off girls with it.

\"SHOULD I KEEP ON USING JB#1 OR TRY SOMETHING ELSE\"

You should give the mones a nice run for there money. Maybe OD (preferably not in class) and walk through the mall to see if you can get any reactions.

\"Then in the evening (right before goin to class) i put 1 weak dab of APC on my neck\"

Maybe one dab of APC is not going to do the trick. Personally if I already applied a-none that day I wouldn´t reapply.

\"WHAT ELSE IS WRONG\"

How did you act around those people. Especially with a-none people are maybe hesitant to start talking with you.

BTW, didn´t you get any SOE gel packets as a freebie with your order? Try them.

Watcher
10-22-2002, 04:19 PM
Get interactive with people would be my adivce, talk to them talk to them about anything bullshit etc. If in a store ask a sales person for advice anything to start conversations and OD to the max to start with even if you stink you can at least get the feeling that the stuff is working. Use NPA in large amoutns SPMO and APC actually are more like perfumes they are cheaper because they contain less androgen compounds within them, one of the risks with the cheaper stuff is that it can appear not to work unless used in more amounts. What we need is a good product in the mid 30 dollar range. Acutally attraction works well for young people 17-18 even younger. Alter ego is another good buy, you could also try the SOE gel packs, order a small number of them and use them, SOE is a different thing altogether without the Anone.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 04:28 PM
Thanx alot guys. I appreciate your responses. This site make me feel very good with all of your nice and friendly replies. One more question i have is that should i start increasing or decreasing the amount of pheros i use from now on. I believe in science and science says pheros should work i hope they do for me. Hopefully they will i just need to get used to them as i am new to pheromones and this was my first order and test that i used and tried.
BYE.

Watcher
10-22-2002, 04:32 PM
Ok toplap - keep us updated use more to start with and then once you figure it works for you slowly cut back until you get to a stage where it works but saves you on the amount you are using aply to the neck and face area for better close up effectiveness.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 05:26 PM
I\'d advise that you use one product, not mixed. Each day increase the amount you use until you get a response, good or bad. Then you will have something to work with and what amount works for you. I wouldn\'t use any mixed products until you figure out what works for you and how much you need to use of that product... JB#1 was created by Jambat. I\'m sure when he came up with the ratio\'s to use, he had what works the for himself in mind. Just because JB#1 worked for Jambat and some of the other forum members, doesn\'t mean it will work for you. Your chemistry may require a higher ratio than the ratio of the JB#1 mix. Good Luck!