PDA

View Full Version : testing........

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 11:56 AM
Hiya folks!... I\'m a newbie....well, kind of.

I\'m 33, male, Asian, straight (Hetero-) & a student nurse in Liverpool, England. Have tested & used Contact 18, SMC 600 & Date Mate 2000 with differing amounts (number of) of sprays.

I bought these products for the obvious reasons. That was before I knew of the existence of Bruce\'s website.
2 weeks ago, came across it, & promptly ordered APC&NPA combo. By coincidence, my friend came over from Fayetteville, AR to stay here & brought over 2 bottles of Beaches & Amour Devil as presents for me. Yep, my friend is a male.

Now, I\'ve been doing this product(s) testing for the past 3 months with differing no. of sprays, differing times, weather conditions, & places (including allowing for girl\'s monthlys, etc.). The results have been less than satisfactory.....a fair amount of smiles & chattiness, &c., but nothing major in the way of \"hits\" as described here on the forum posts. The true consequences of -nol in these products, I guess!!

Bruce has got a great site, and you guys & gals posting in the forum are, may I say, quite professional & mature in your testing, result reporting & feedback to each other. Have learnt a lot from just perusing thro\' your posts!!

Ok, my question is.... I\'ve just started a new semester @ University & am about to start testing out combos of Beaches, Amour Devil, PI/m, APC, NPA, SOE gel packs. I\'ll be adding to the list as & when I purchase them. Would anyone here be interested in the results & regular updates from me & feedback from you??

All the best to you Emperors (& Empresses) of Pheros out there!

jujuman69

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 12:14 PM
Of course, hit us .