PDA

View Full Version : Annoying habits

aaron
10-22-2002, 11:50 AM
I don\'t visit here all that often anymore or post so much, but on my rare visits, am I the only person here that finds it extremely annoying and downright selfish of other members of this forum to go into great detail and length of \"hits\" (for want of a better word) that they have had, yet do NOT mention what they were using at the time, and do not post a reply when asked.

Come on....you know who you are. Share the \"wealth\". At least it\'s informative as to which reactions are elicited under which environmental conditions with whichever products.

It\'s all well and good patting oneself on the back and bragging to other members here with results, but my impression was that the whole point of this forum was an exchange of information, rather than a selfish \"Gee! Look what happened to me! Ain\'t I the man!\" attitude.

Am I being hard? Cynical? Or do I simply fail to see the underlying rationale behind these posts. If I wished to read about conquests per se, I\'d pick up the latest issue of a top shelf men\'s magazine and scan through the wishful fantasies of the sad folks who submit them.

OK, rant over, time to get back to work.

franki
10-22-2002, 11:55 AM
I agree 100% with you Aaron. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

sophie
10-22-2002, 12:27 PM
I think they just forget...in the \"heat\" of the moment. Maybe I\'m too forgiving.

edit: forgot to ask, aaron, how are *your* hits going? always enjoyed your posts.

Watcher
10-22-2002, 01:14 PM
Agreed, SOE/NPA the DD mix mostly and Alter ego also as my mainstays.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 03:11 PM
Well, if you reply to some of my older posts asking for more info, you better send me a note because I may miss it. This forum is fun but`I don`t make it a religion to read everything and scan back old threads...

Watcher
10-22-2002, 03:19 PM
Aaron make a habit of utilizing the forum search feature, its informative and you will get much greater insight if you spend time following the leads.

The conquests etc you mention well we all have these success with pheromones synthetics of course sold on this website. Gotta let everyone know, this forum is turning into a community type of forum where people start to discuss off-topic threads, hence forth bruce provided the off topic area discussion. Freeing up the pheromone forum for pheromoen discussion.

As i have said i alternate between the following

DD#1 SOE 70% NPA 30% mix adding PCC seperatly sometimes if i OD to reduce the Anone negative response.

Or alter ego (mens Ver) this has 3 pheros in it and provides great responses.

Of course there are attraction and andro 4.2 id say the best sexual responses for me 22 6\"2 190 pounds built like an athlete work out heaps get women anyway but started using pheros when i was 17 skinny and female invisible in LJBF territory (lets just be friends). Anyway it just ensures i get action often from good looking women.

The weight work however takes heaps of work to maintain but its worth the effort. If want to shortcut utilize pheros in addition to other attractive features money humour wit intelligence to get laid.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")

And if you get bored share the wealth of youre informative brain and do some experimentation. Time to get back to work, hey sitting at a computer at home making money off the share market is a great profession lol. Can contribute to the forum also heaps.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 05:00 PM
I agree with Alchemist. If you see a post on an issue that you want additional info on, you should pmail the poster. I\'ve received several pmails from other members who were in similar situations as mine. I always answer. No biggie to me. No-one is going to read every post, and may not see the question asked of them. If you PM them, you have a better chance of getting the answer that your seeking.

CptKipling
10-23-2002, 04:54 AM
Makes you wonder sometimes if these people are telling the truth or just trolling sometimes....

Its not that difficult, you tell a story about your night/day/shopping trip etc., and that story starts when you applied the pheros, simple! Thats how I do it anyway.

aaron
10-24-2002, 08:59 AM
Watcher: I\'m not having a go at any of the \"regular established\" members of the forum. I happened to log on for the first time in a while and noticed all these posts from new members recounting their successes without any info. Just felt I had to vent /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sophie: had a lot of computer problems with a particularly vicious virus, so I\'ve been very absent from here lately. Using my brother\'s terminal occasionally, but not for long enough to post much. I\'m certain there\'ll be no shutting me up with any \"progress\" as fare as my experimentation with pheros goes after my computer has been healed /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif