PDA

View Full Version : This Stuff Would Gag A Maggot!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 11:09 AM
I got my new AE/m and NPA order today. Along with it I got a bottle EW. The smell of this stuff would gag a maggot. Saying that this stuff smells like cheese, gives cheese a bad name. Since I\'ve read that EW breaks down pretty quickly when dilluted too much, I decided to put 2 drops in a bottle of cheap cologne (no sense in ruining a good bottle of cologne). After I put the EW in with the cologne, it really changed the smell to something like swamp water, or maybe the smell of a sewer. I\'ll wait a day or 2 to see if the smell calms down any. Has anyone had any success using EW? If so, I\'d like to here about it, good or bad. I\'d like to know what I\'m getting myself into here. I hope it works better than it smells.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 11:36 AM
Check out posts from me, Woman, Coyote Rose, Mad Maxx -- off the top of my head, for starters. Do a search on EW and you\'ll pull up a lot.

Yeah, it smells bad. Imagine if somebody told you that\'s what your nether region smelled like! I was insulted for a long time, thought, why couldn\'t they at least model it after a woman who washes herself!! You\'ll be surprised how nice it is once you dilute it.

franki
10-22-2002, 11:48 AM
So far the EW testing has been interesting. It could be my imagination but yesterday I applied a big EW-dose and I saw a people staring at me or turning their heads to me from as much as 30 or 40 feet. Also I noticed men immediately turn their head to me when I enter the train or a room. I also had positive results on my mood. The jury is still out on this product, but it could prove to be useful (for men).

BTW, I think it only smells good when you use this stuff in combination with something else (cologne, SOE). Just dilution doesn´t make it ready to wear it on his own, unless you are using VERY small quantities of it.

My €0,02 /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-22-2002, 11:54 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I was insulted for a long time, thought, why couldn\'t they at least model it after a woman who washes herself!! You\'ll be surprised how nice it is once you dilute it.

<hr></blockquote>It\'s not surprising we use dilutions of EW that run into the thousands.

Ever got a nose full of undiluted PI/m or NPA? As stinky as that stuff smells, it\'s still a 1:2000 dilution of none. Imagine it 2000 times stronger, and it would be the male version of EW...

franki
10-22-2002, 11:54 AM
I also have the feeling that I am more appoachable for women when I am using this stuff. It must be my imagination running wild, but I have the feeling women see me more as one of them with this stuff. Any thoughts on this?

BassMan
10-22-2002, 11:57 AM

I also have the feeling that I am more appoachable for women when I am using this stuff. It must be my imagination running wild, but I have the feeling women see me more as one of them with this stuff. Any thoughts on this?

<hr></blockquote>I\'ve noticed it with PI/w, too. It certainly appears to let you fly under the radar... In terms of having sex, tho, I\'m not sure if this is a good or a bad thing...

franki
10-22-2002, 12:00 PM
\"I\'ve noticed it with PI/w, too. It certainly appears to let you fly under the radar... In terms of having sex, tho, I\'m not sure if this is a good or a bad thing...\"

Maybe in combination with a-none this could turn out to be effective.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 12:00 PM
I\'ve said before (and I\'ll say again) that I think what you guys are doing with copulins is being a wolf in sheep\'s clothing. You\'re disguising your normal somewhat-enemy scent with a scent that smells like girl, therefore non-threatening, so you\'re more easily accepted into the sorority.

I have yet to hear anything about it facilitating getting laid, tho. Maybe I missed a post or two.

But what the hey, if it feels good to wear it, why not?

BassMan
10-22-2002, 12:10 PM

But what the hey, if it feels good to wear it, why not?

<hr></blockquote>Another take - disguising the male smell avoids the initial mistrust. Once somebody trusts you, she\'s probably going to continue to, unless you screw it up somehow. So I\'m thinking that meeting women with cops on could open the door to later more sexual encounters. Depends on how and with whom one plays, of course.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Naaaa! They don\'t care about getting laid, they just like to be able to smell pussy on their arms every hour of the day!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Well, one does begin to wonder... lol

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 04:35 PM
I\'ve read just about every thread about the subject on this forum. I figured I\'d start with a heavy concentration and dilute as needed. I remember from the posts I\'ve read that EW breaks down and loses its strength over time from over diluting. I\'d rather over concentrate and dilute as I go, rather than opening that stinky little bottle again. Don\'t want to have to do that anytime soon. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
10-23-2002, 11:47 AM
I know a lot of guys got a bottle of EW. Do you use it? How are your experiences with it? Any thoughts about the stuff? Do you think it is useful for guys? (I would like to read about the ladies`experiences too of course) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
10-23-2002, 11:52 AM
Franki-There are several EW threads in the women\'s forum titled \"Sex test mix.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 11:53 AM
And lots and lots of posts from the guys about EW in the main forum.

franki
10-23-2002, 11:54 AM
I know, I know. But I haven´t heard a lot about it (especially from the men) recently, that´s why I asked about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 03:43 PM
I have read a lot about how to mix it, and how it smells good after dilution, and how it makes people (men mainly) brain dead. I don\'t remember any of the guys saying that they got hits while wearing it... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2002, 03:58 PM
I think it could be usefull as a complementary component in a mix, mainly for women.

MadMaxx
10-24-2002, 05:50 AM
I have major experiences with EW but, number 1, I quit posting when people started to imply that I may be off my rocker like Trial. Number 2, like FTR, etc. keep saying, DO A SEARCH! There is a shitload of posts out there! I am not rewriting everything I wrote before. My experiences are actually getting better and better, and more sexual. So, they are better know than when I was posting stuff before.

MadMaxx
10-24-2002, 05:54 AM
BNQ, don\'t be going over-concentrated. Shi# man, read all the threads. For example, when a guy mentions that it loses its strength, that is highly relative. Like, at the point you think that might be happening, you add just one tiny drop and you are way over the top again! It\'s not like the stuff becomes ineffective. It is not only about smell. If you have it too concentrated it does NOT work anyway. You are better off to dilute if more, and then use more if necessary.

franki
10-24-2002, 07:18 AM
\"I am not rewriting everything I wrote before. My experiences are actually getting better and better, and more sexual. So, they are better know than when I was posting stuff before. \"

Come on. Nobody asks you to rewrite anything. I am just interested in any new developments regarding EW. Am I the only one who thinks it is a bit quiet, or what? I have read everything here on the boards for the last 12 months, so I know there has already been written a lot about it. That doesn´t mean we are a whole lot wiser now. We still don´t really know what to use EW for. If you know the answer, I invite you to reply to my post. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
10-24-2002, 07:23 AM
\"I quit posting when people started to imply that I may be off my rocker like Trial.\"

This is exactly why I would like to see more people post. Then we can see whether your posts made sense or not. As long as everybody keeps quiet, we are not advancing in the right direction. I don´t mind if your posts are off the rocker (I compared you to Triall, I know). I was just a bit skeptical about your stories, because you haven`t posted a whole lot about pheromones before EW came out. So we were not clear about whether you are credible. I am willing to give you all the credit in the world, if that is what you want. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadMaxx
10-25-2002, 08:04 AM
Franki, well, I don\'t have much new to report. Back when I reported braindead males, Bassman spoke up and said that he noticed the same thing. I reduced the amount I use, so that problem isn\'t too bad anymore.

\"We still don´t really know what to use EW for. If you know the answer, I invite you to reply to my post. \"

I am not sure about all of its possible uses, but I know one. I do know that I have never had so many women, so comfortable around me. Unfortunately, I still cannot say for sure what EXACTLY all these \"comfortable\" women are feeling. I don\'t know whether it is sexual attraction or just very warm friendly attraction. If I had to guess, I would say that with some it is a warm, friendly thing, and with some it could be something more. But, of course, I always use it with -none, so I figure the two together should be capable of producing hits of a sexual nature. I do get DIHL type stuff when I dance with certain women. Also, I do get definite hits, but they are no different than anybody else is getting with other products such as a -none/-nol combination. I think it is going to be a personal thing, just like all the other procucts. What works great for others does nothing for me. EW and -none is great for me, but might not be good for some other guys.

franki
10-25-2002, 08:11 AM
Thank you for your response MadMaxx.

\"I do know that I have never had so many women, so comfortable around me.\"

That´s the main thing I noticed too. I have the feeling the at least \"lowers the guard\" of a lot of women. Can\'t tell you about sexual attraction yet, but I am looking for it. Yes, I think for sexual attraction we need the a-none. I am afraid EW alone would not give the desired results. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 10:38 AM
BNQ, don\'t be going over-concentrated. Shi# man, read all the threads.

I have read all the threads on the subject. I don\'t intend to use it at the stregnth is at now. I\'m using it as a starting point. Every thread I\'ve read states that it breaks down from over dilution, and in every instance more EW needed to be added. I don\'t know about you Max, but I\'d rather deal with the substance to dilute it with rather than the EW concentration. That stuff is nasty. I remember woman\'s thread, she added 2 drops to 2 ounces of cologne and it worked for her. I\'m letting it sit right now. I know I\'m going to have to dilute some. I just want to wait and see by how much.