PDA

View Full Version : Smell of a woman...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 11:15 PM
Today I lowered down on the pheros to a bare minimum of about 1 drop of my 66%AE before going to work. Why? because it`s day 1 of my girlfriend`s period. I still used a drop just to avoid any unnatural difference from one day to another (I have to be careful, she have an amazing nose too).

When I came back tonight, she was already in bed but was still awake and I just went for a kiss and some chit chat as usual before leaving her to sleep (we`r on diferent shift and only see each other on those tiny occasions during the week).

Following a previous conversation, she asked me \'\'do I smell different when on my period ?\" To which I replyed yes, of course. I told her she still smell good but different and definitively not her post-ovulating \"[censored] me now\" smell. She then told me I smell different too, going on a funny theory based on our previous weekend (when I used lot\'s of AE...). I didn\'t push the question, not wanting to make her suspicious and just said my body probably react accordingly...

When I\'ll get my chem kit, I\'ll mix 2 different mix, trying to match it with her periods... One of those will be a killer horny brew I\'ll use only during her horny week, the other one for the other weeks and no phero at all for her red week.