PDA

View Full Version : Experts- Which One Product Should I Use??

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 05:37 PM
I\'m 35 (look younger) and I have the Alpha/funny thing going on.

I\'m interested in women in the 25-30 age range.

And recommendations on which product I should use??

Gracias!

Watcher
10-21-2002, 06:14 PM
What do you mean by \"funny\" thing, is it that women just laugh stupidly at everything you say (my case) or they just go all stupid in youre presence as if in the presence of a superstar ?.
In that case for someone older Alter ego for men (it boosts youre none levels but also adds some nol and rone) im 22 but to be honest it works. It has more Anone than the DD mix which works for younger men but as you get older the Anone levels go down (synthetic pheormones have 200 times what normal production is so it isnt a case of trying to balance things up its a case of getting a reflection of youre own natural phero sig multiiplied by 200 times.
But alter ego has 3 pheros and has a wide spread of effectivness for most age groups from 16 up to 50s+ positive forum feedback has been noted.

Watcher
10-21-2002, 06:14 PM
What do you mean by \"funny\" thing, is it that women just laugh stupidly at everything you say (my case) or they just go all stupid in youre presence as if in the presence of a superstar ?.
In that case for someone older Alter ego for men (it boosts youre none levels but also adds some nol and rone) im 22 but to be honest it works. It has more Anone than the DD mix which works for younger men but as you get older the Anone levels go down (synthetic pheormones have 200 times what normal production is so it isnt a case of trying to balance things up its a case of getting a reflection of youre own natural phero sig multiiplied by 200 times.
But alter ego has 3 pheros and has a wide spread of effectivness for most age groups from 16 up to 50s+ positive forum feedback has been noted.