PDA

View Full Version : Got my AE and SOE last week..Nothing... Ideas?

keneng
10-21-2002, 05:17 PM
I received my order of AE and SOE gel packs last week, and based on what I have read on this board I been expreimenting with various mixes of the 2.

So far, I haven\'t gotten any reactions out of the ordinary.

I\'ve used anywhere between 2 drops (applied to neck and wrists) and all the way up to 4 drops. Still nothing.

I\'ve also experimenting with the SOE gel. I typically apply 1/2 pack to my neck, face, back of hands, and wrists.

Just wondering if you guys have any ideas that might help. Any places better than others to apply?

Thanks in advance.

-Ken

Watcher
10-21-2002, 05:24 PM
8-12 Drops can you smell anything about the mix youreself ?

keneng
10-21-2002, 05:31 PM
I can smell what I think is the -none in the AE - smells kind-of musky about 10-15minutes after applying. As far as the SOE goes, I can\'t really smell anything except for the fragrance that\'s in it, and it lasts for around 4hrs.

keneng
10-21-2002, 05:40 PM
Oh yeah - when you say 8-12 drops, where do you apply them all? It seems like an awful lot of product.

Watcher
10-21-2002, 06:18 PM
It is a fair application but to test the upper limit to see for youreself if this stuff is really going to work for you at all you would only need to do the experiment \"2 or 3 times at most\" in a crowded place each time ie shopping centre large meetings social of course and just watch for any reactions above what is normal. The upper application amount is to really just to see for youreself some of the more interesting reactions you may get and then if you do find they work for you, then you will be more inclinded to experiment until you find something that does work for you. You could also try 1 drop as well.

Where to apply well all around the neck, chin, and under youre nose for starters.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 06:18 PM
The best results for me have been when I spreaded AE on a large area and not in just one spot. Arms, neck, chest, and a little bit in the hair and arm pits does the trick.

Of course, you still have to place yourself in a situation where it will be possible to get hits and you still have to react accordingly...