PDA

View Full Version : driving lisence

qrius
10-21-2002, 07:01 AM
hello, i\'m going to take my drivingslisence in a couple of days, would you recommend using pheros? got NPA, SOE, RM and SPMO, anyone have any suggestions what i should use? i have no idea if the person who descides if i\'m good enough to get my lisence is a male or a female, but it\'s most likely a male...

BassMan
10-21-2002, 07:29 AM
SOE with perhaps a tiny touch of RM. You want relaxed and respectful, but you _really_ don\'t want the examiner to feel as if their authority is being challenged.

proteus
10-21-2002, 07:35 AM
from my perspective don\'t use any pheros. none heavy products could backfire depending upon whether it\'s a man or woman, and then -nol products while good have their downpoints also. For example, yesterday I decided to use PF when I went out to the mall - hadn\'t used it in awhile and used a lot of it and my motor skills were definitely affected - almost got into two car accidents coz I was not paying attention and I immediately thought that it must be the PF as I was really feeling braindead and usually I\'m my driving skills are great (never been in a car accident yet). Could have been something else sure but I do find -nol makes you kinda stupid so you don\'t want that happening during driving test.

franki
10-21-2002, 09:23 AM
I would say stay away from the phero´s. A-none can have a very bad impact on the people around you, and SOE makes you feel like you are a little drunk. With SOE you can get real clumsy.

qrius
10-21-2002, 10:27 AM
right, definately don\'t want to feel drunk. thanks

CptKipling
10-22-2002, 06:31 AM
RM and SOE, not much of either though.