PDA

View Full Version : what works for us?

qrius
10-20-2002, 09:15 AM
hey little boys and girls! i\'ve tried RM, SPMO, NPA and SOE up and down, over and out in close to every single ratio and combo i can think of without any results(read: -ANY- results). i\'ve read several posts about others like me who haven\'t noticed results as well, so i was wondering if there were any products that works for people who, like me, haven\'t had results with other products? AE, i was told, works for people who\'ve spent a small fortune on products without results, is this true and are there other products with same effect?

thanks a bunch (*-*.)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 01:45 PM
Hi qrius,

yes AE has that reputation, but I would not give up on the other products you have. Apart from SPMO (about that it\'s uncertain if it contains pheros at all), all the products you have contain a certified amount of pheros. My suggestion is to try a mix or product for a longer amount of time, if nothing works well, you might actually try AE (it\'s on my next shopping cart too). Did you try cologne spiking?

krtel
10-20-2002, 02:20 PM
Give AE a shot. Thats what I decided to do, seeing as the sucess rate is almost 100% with it (I haven\'t seen any complaints.)

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 02:30 PM
qrius, I\'m with Nimbus on this one. Work with what you have and see what happens before you drop another $50 on another product... How long have you been using the products that you have? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

qrius
10-21-2002, 03:07 AM
of course i\'m not gonna throw out the old products, but i meant that i was gonna give it one more try, if i don\'t see any results from the prods i allready have or the next order i won\'t spend any more money, time and effort and just realize that pheros doesn\'t work for me. that\'s why i wanted a \"sure thing\" product next time, instead of a product that works great on some people and not at all on others...

qrius
10-21-2002, 03:27 AM
hei nimbus!

first of all thanks for the cookbook, nuff respect! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

second, got any tips on any mixes that is kinda \"safe to use\", meaning they\'re not mixes that attracts girls like stink to cow droppings on some people and repulses women on others, but more a mix that generally has good allround results(doesn\'t have to be grrrreat results), on everyone? i\'m 18, so i\'m a quite young lad...

third, nope haven\'t tried spiking, it\'s a bit too expensive for my taste to waste cologne and precious pheros if it comes out smelling like world war 3 or something. i use cologne(Boss bottled by Hugo boss) as cover scent, but don\'t see the point in spiking, atleast not when i don\'t have a good ratio mix...

thanks for help.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 03:32 AM
I never told you not to throw away your existing products. The only thing I was trying to convey is to give what you have a fair chance. $50 is a lot of money to lay out on another product. There is no phero that is guaranteed to work for everyone. Just because AE works for most people, doesn\'t mean it works for everyone. Everyone\'s chemistry is different. What works for one person may not work for another. The only thing I\'m trying to tell you is keep experimenting before you pay more money for another phero product..

What I would suggest, stick with one product at a time. Increase the amount that you use each time until you get some kind of reaction, good or bad. Even if you get a bad reaction at least you will know that the product does something. Remember this, if you do what you always did, you\'ll get what you always got. If a phero product isn\'t working for you, change the way that you use it...