PDA

View Full Version : Wearing JBX vs just RM?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 11:56 PM
RM doesn\'t seem to produce the same consistent hits the way other products do. Is there a noticable difference when combining it with NPA? Any updates on the success of this extreme combo? Could it dethrone the champion, the immortal JB#1?

CptKipling
10-20-2002, 04:21 AM
I think the only way to find out is for people to just try it. If you do, I recomend diluting it some.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 08:42 AM
Ditto on what the captain said. Just because RM doesn\'t work so good on others, that doesn\'t mean that it shouldn\'t work good on you, since the pheros are in there. Actually, I\'ve started to trust forum reports less than before: some of them are inaccurate, leading to false positives and negatives on several products.

There was a thread, just a while ago, where we spoke about what carrier was the best one to dilute RM. The Swinger came up with vegetable glycerine (if i remember correctly).

Funlover
10-20-2002, 09:23 PM
Seems like somebody mentioned diluting with Aloe Vera. I thought they said it made the scent last longer, too. Anyone remember anything about this?

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 10:52 PM
I haven\'t had much of a response from either RM or NPA on it\'s own. I\'ll try a little JBX tomorrow as a test. A 3:1 mix to start out with.

SwingerMD
10-20-2002, 10:56 PM
Nimbus and Funlover,

It was Jambat that orignally said to cut RM\'s scent with vegetable glycerine. I have started to use veg. glycerine in some mixes, but not yet with RM. As for the Aloe Vera oil 1:1 with RM, that was my idea. How did I come about this? I was in my local favorite e. oils store looking around for veg. glycerine. Couldn\'t find it so I chose Aloe Vera oil instead on account that some of the other carrier oils that I was thinking of go rancid pretty fast.

Now one thing about Aloe Vera oil is that it separates from RM so you have to shake it every time before you use it. Before I started mixing RM, I noticed that the reaction that I got from everyone was that women would be sitting around or standing there with a dazed or DIOS (Deer in outer space) look on their face and would be flipping/combing their hands through their hair (And this was with only two drops). For me this was more consistant visual results than using two drops of PI/m.

When I started to test my 1:1 RM aloe mix, I started to get some women to approach me. Still strong stuff though! I found this stuff worked best at about 1-2\" on neck and behind ears in dance classes. The added social aspect of dances classes, ie women are more willing to get close and touch you, helps. And when they get a whiff of the stuff and realize where it\'s coming from . . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Anyhow I\'ll see how veg. glycerine compares to aloe when mixed with RM. In the mixes that I haved used it so far, the veg. glycerine is very viscous so I may only use it in a ratio of 7:3 or 8:2 RM:Veg. .

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 08:39 AM
Hey, SMD, what\'s up?

The theory behind JBX is that the power of NPA will back up the powerful pheros in RM. The Veggie Gly is to make it easier to apply (makes it a little thicker and stick better). The scent is fine but the VG cuts this a little too if it\'s too strong. JBX was hot for a minute. I guess the new thing is probably JB-X and PPC or something. I know some people were doing JB #1 and PPC. But people were getting good hits with the stuff. I haven\'t tried it yet but I have tried RM with no results.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
10-21-2002, 09:25 AM
Jambat,

Not even negative results (left eyebrow goes up)? When using two or more drops of just RM, the majority of women around me on the bus act like hair flippin zombies. The guys, avoid me like the plague. In fact the majority of guys that try to sit next to me exhibit something that I call hot/ejector seat phenomenon. Their butt barely touches the seat when they jump up and look for a seat at the back of the bus. It\'s quite fun to watch and it pratically guarentees that I would either have an empty seat next to me to set my backpack or a woman sitting their staring off into space.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 09:53 PM
2 dabs of RM and 1 NPA. Nothing too noticable. In one of my classes on Monday, I sit by this super hot girl, she\'s like a 9. She could give J Lo and Shakira a run for their money. We just chit chat and make small talk and I would absolutely flip out if it ever got more serious than that.

So of course, every Monday when I see her I am trying new phero combo\'s. She\'s sort of in a crummy mood though in class, since she\'s failing it (but she\'s smart, I\'m sure she\'ll pass). Anyways, she isn\'t as friendly as she could be given the circumstances. Maybe I\'ll try some SPMO and SOE combo to try to get her super friendly, then I might lay on some of the stuff from fastseduction.com, lol....of see if she\'s in the mood to get teased a little. Mondays are nice.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 10:45 PM
Not even negative results (left eyebrow goes up)?
-SwingerMD

Nope. Maybe I missed something because it\'s was pretty much like normal. With JB #1 I noticed a big difference versus with RM where it was like \"whatever\". I don\'t know. Maybe that was the negative response.

-The Bat
\"I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had none.\"
-Puddle of Mud
\"She Hates Me.\"

SwingerMD
10-22-2002, 01:12 PM
Hmm . . . . Interesting how some product work and don\'t work for some people. Ever try a RM OD? I believe the most I tried was about 4 dabs (one behind each ear and on pulse pts on neck) right before I got on a bus. With the same amount I stood about 5\' -10\' upwind of any female. This always got the person hair flippin\' in about 30 sec - 1 min (hasn\'t failed yet).

With smaller amounts (1\"-2\" of my 1:1 RM:Aloe mix) or with waiting for about an hour I got more \"reactive\" results. But, the majority of females will still not approach you with RM on. Perhaps this is the main reason why this stuff works so well for me at dance classes. When they do get close, they get really close (ie pull you in closer, rest their head on my chest, snuggle in, hand hold that were supposed to be by the shoulder start to snake down south . . . .). I do supposed that you have to be pretty observant when wearing this stuff (plus be in the area for about 5-10 min). Being a lifeguard for ten years has certainly helped me be more observant /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .

stavros
11-08-2002, 05:05 PM
i used rm last sat night at the local bar.no hits but noticed a big difference from the lads,got more attention than usual,kinda made me feel centre of attention,will use again this sat i have patchouli,ylang-ylang,and sandlewood oil can any of these improve rm.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 05:47 PM
Real sandalwood mysore (and many other genuine EO) have effects of their own on the psyche. It can be combined with phero to make amazing love perfumes.

I doubt fake oils would produce anything more than a nice smell at best and a headache at worst.

SwingerMD
11-08-2002, 11:38 PM
Hmm. . . interesting . . . . I seem to be one of the few people that seem to get both sexual and repect type hits with RM. Again I\'m thinking that with RM on you really have to do the approaching. As for mixing RM with the essential oils that you have I wouldn\'t recomend it (I believe RM does fine on it\'s own), but if you do make very small test batches.

Now that I think about it, I remember that I had on RM and SOE (not mixed in a bottle but somewhat on the skin. Two drops of RM rubbed into the SOE on my neck and behind ears. I believe I was wearing my standard 12\" of SOE) at about 6 months ago and got a whole lot of attention from a gal that I was dating before. She even started to drop very heavy hints that she wanted to go out on a date. And this is about a month after telling me that she had a boyfriend /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif.

This has me thinking that Nimbus\' idea of mixing RM:SOE 1:1 has some promise.

krtel
11-09-2002, 12:53 PM
I\'m looking for an alternative to PI/m scented. I get really good results from it while wearing 2 drops, but the problem with it is I get a headache from it and I am unable to think straight. Now, someone said PI/m results are in between NPA and RM. I want the same results one can get from Primal but without the headache. Do you think JBX (3 RM:1 NPA) is a good choice for me? Or to balance the sexual hits and the respect/power hits, would 1 RM : 1 NPA be more appropriate? Thanks.

- Krish