PDA

View Full Version : Ok.This stuff smells real good.

coyoterose
10-19-2002, 08:10 PM
I\'m just playing around with all the love-scent products that I bought and I just did this mix.I\'m gonna call it the EW everything but the kitchen sink potion ,LOL.
To one 50ml. 1.7 fl.oz bottle of L\'Air Du Temps [I like that stuff] 3 drops unscented attraction
3 drops passion for women
3 drops APC
3 drops PAA for women
3 drops the edge for women
3 drops AFA
3 drops pheromone additive for women
3 drops primal for her
3 drops EW
1 droper full 0.9ml each of Lure,Desire,Seduce
10 sprays of Realm
1 droper 0.9ml each scented oil with Androstenol
jasmine,vanilla,amber,musk,juniper
Shake very well.Try a drop on arms.Smells REAL GOOD!Lets see how the husband likes it when he comes home.Oh by the way,the smell is getting even nicer on me after 1/2 hour.

ccbythesea
10-20-2002, 09:25 PM
OK WILD WOMAN, so how DID the husband react to that mix? Sounds like you might\'ve needed a cauldron to concoct that brew, LOL!! Did it steam, sizzle, bubble and erupt when you shook it?

...and they call Whitehall a mad scientist??? Ha! you certainly are giving him a run for THAT title. Keep up the great work!!

CC /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-14-2003, 08:58 AM
What happened when you used this?

I\'m just playing around with all the love-scent products that I bought and I just did this mix.I\'m gonna call it the EW everything but the kitchen sink potion ,LOL.
To one 50ml. 1.7 fl.oz bottle of L\'Air Du Temps [I like that stuff] 3 drops unscented attraction
3 drops passion for women
3 drops APC
3 drops PAA for women
3 drops the edge for women
3 drops AFA
3 drops pheromone additive for women
3 drops primal for her
3 drops EW
1 droper full 0.9ml each of Lure,Desire,Seduce
10 sprays of Realm
1 droper 0.9ml each scented oil with Androstenol
jasmine,vanilla,amber,musk,juniper
Shake very well.Try a drop on arms.Smells REAL GOOD!Lets see how the husband likes it when he comes home.Oh by the way,the smell is getting even nicer on me after 1/2 hour.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2003, 09:23 AM
ladysadness, we haven\'t seen Coyote Rose in months.

What are you doing with the products you have? Have you worn any of them? Do you have any reports to give us?

Elana
03-14-2003, 02:33 PM
Wow....I saw all of these posts from Coyote Rose, so I assumed she was back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

ladysadness
03-14-2003, 04:08 PM
I was just going back to the last few pages, most people i go back and read their posts i get a reply, i didn\'t know she hasn\'t been around.
i am in the process right now mixing the ew... and to me i don\'t seem to get response\'s except what i pm you a few days ago... i have been home on my days off, i don\'t do much... lately since i haven\'t seen much of this guy i am crazy about... i am going to try something new other than the pi/w, pcc mix... i don\'t know if i am wearing enough or not. i put on about 2-3 pi/w and pcc i put on my wrists...believe me i\'ll post here if i get anything different...
i did have on pi/w and pcc last night and went to see my ex, that\'s crazy but i did... he\'s doing to her what he did to me but with me.../ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif crazy... he asked if i had been drinking... not this chick...
can you od on pi/w or pcc?

ladysadness
03-14-2003, 04:10 PM
Lo siento, I was just reading her posts... usually when i do that and reply to their post; i usually get a reply back../ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

coyoterose
03-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Oh hi guys. Sorry I haven\'t been posting for a while. I\'ve been very ill and was in the hospital and I\'m just recovering.The stuff your talking about worked great on the husband. But then again most of the stuff I\'ve used works great on him. I\'ve found he\'s not a very good test subject.I\'m trying to get my ex boyfriend who I\'m seeing again to want to see me more and have more sex with me. I\'ve tried everything already. I even got the chem set and tried mixing some new stuff together with a drop of EW mixed in.BTW everytime I use EW I get more hits from women then I do from men.I guess It brings out the Bi in me. I even got the new Pheromax and tried it on this guy.All he does when he\'s with me is talk my ear off.I need him to want to jump my bones not talk to me like I\'m his beer buddy all night. I have bought and tried everything on this web site marketed for women and nothing is working on this guy.Do any girls out there have a good mix that will make a guy your after see you as someone he wants to have sex with and also maybe fall in love with again? Let me know. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 05:15 PM
Coyoterose, good to see you again and sorry you\'ve been sick.

As far as pheromones go, I don\'t know. But I do know what to do if he won\'t shut up and you\'re tired of talking. This is crude but it works. Unzip his pants and go down on him, and be good about it. Carry on the conversation while you\'re unbuckling his belt, like, if he stops mid sentence, say \"You were saying about the blah de blah?\" and keep on doing what you\'re doing. He won\'t stop you and he\'ll shut up in a minute and focus on what you\'re there for, usually. Good oral turns them around most of the time.

I hesitated to write this because I figured you probably already knew, being the wild child you are, but that\'s my best shot at a solution. I dunno about fall in love, but it\'s a sure bet he\'ll become attached to you.

coyoterose
03-20-2003, 09:53 PM
I tried that already. Didn\'t work. He pulled me off before he came.I want him to not just take me out but take me home to his place after dinner.I\'m sick of just making out in the car.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2003, 10:37 PM
You need a magick wand.

CJ01
03-21-2003, 09:53 AM
Why don´t you just tell him you´re fed up with the car and you want to go somewhere nicer to make out? He seems to think you´re quiete content doing it on wheels so just let him know you´re not happy.

coyoterose
03-21-2003, 06:14 PM
I just need magick with this guy period.Or maybe I should just give up men all together and find a nice woman.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2003, 07:55 PM
You\'d be better off.

coyoterose
03-21-2003, 08:58 PM
Yeah. You might be right.I put on EW and all the girls want me.

ladysadness
03-22-2003, 09:39 AM
You wrote:
I just need magick with this guy period.

Some times I wonder (Magick). I could use some.