PDA

View Full Version : AE test...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 03:08 PM
At 5 pm, after I took a shower but didn`t use deodorant, I put on about 0.6 ml of a diluted (middle version) AE (66% AE 34% alcohol). If a drop is 0.03ml, that makes 20 drops (or at 66% : 13 drops of pure AE).

I spread it evenly (putting water in my hands and rubbing it all over my body).

My girlfriend should be there around 7-8 pm for dinner. It`s her \'\'best time of the month\'\' and I haven`t see her in X days.

Let`s see what kind of OD it will produce...

After 2 hours, I don`t really smell like OD on the fragrance, I didn`t use any extra covering, just AE diluted in ethanol. I don`t think I`ll need to project any smell very far away so I think I don`t need any extra cologne (she don`t like cologne anyway).

I`ll do my best to be very romantic and careful so to reduce the risk of typical `none OD.

I`ll report later this week (if I`m still alive).

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 11:36 PM
I`m still alive.

I was alone with her for the whole experiment.

She came in and as soon as she passed the door, she kissed me then looked at me a bit puzzeled and then with a lustful twinkle in her eyes. She kissed me again passionately, bited me in the neck, smelled me, licked me and hugng me while rubbing herself on me. She still had her coat on ! She said and I quote :\'\'dinner can wait, [censored] me now\'\'. We had great sex and I noticed that she took a good whiff before coming very strongly.

Later she said she was happy I didn`t use this damn cologne so she could smell me and not some artificial odor (Hahaha! ). I just told her I had a fast shower without soap in the morning and had a very busy day and she happily bought this explanation.

Later during dinner, I standed up and went on her side of the table to kiss her. Then again she was mesmerized by my smell and we had sex again, right there.

Then some more cosy sex later when we went to bed and told me something like \'\'I`m very tired and just need to sleep now but take me again even if I don`t wish to come again\'\'.

For a girl who worked overtime all week long and even had a hard working day on a saturday, she was extremely hotter than usual. I did notice on many occasion that she was actively smelling me and that she was arouzed by the smell. Even if she is extremely sensitive to cologne (she really can`t stand it), she really liked my smell (after about 1 hour, AE have almost no extra cologne smell, even in heavy dose when spreaded on a very wide area).

Maybe it was overkill but now I know that when I`m with my girlfriend alone, I get excellent results with such an heavy dose. I would be affraid to use such a massive dose in a social environnement. All the girls would be around me and it would end up in jealousy/competitive behavior from my girl.

At such dosage, it will cost me a fortune but I don`t care, it is really effective. Bruce will be happy ;-)

proteus
10-20-2002, 03:11 AM
Great report Alchemist!!! This is about as clear as \"sexual\" hits can go and to me there can be no doubt that AE has an amazing effect on women. The 20 drops you used was a very interesting dosage - most I\'ve used has been up to 4 drops, but I think I may increase to 6 drops this week to see what happens.

You wrote in your post that \" Later she said she was happy I didn`t use this damn cologne so she could smell me and not some artificial odor (Hahaha! ). I just told her I had a fast shower without soap in the morning and had a very busy day and she happily bought this explanation. \" Do you think by this she meant you had a faint BO smell?? Just wondering because AE so far I\'ve felt very comfortable using even without a cover scent like a cologne and it\'s the first phero I actually feel okay about using at work (that\'s another story - gal at work has begun hitting on me big time ever since I began wearing AE - she\'s cute too and it\'s been interesting to see how much this stuff is getting to her). But because of what you said I wondered whether at higher dosages a BO scent (that I find is very noticeable at higher doses of PPA) becomes apparent with AE.

hope you keep posting your testing stories/results as they are great and very helpful. I put my AE testing on hold both last weekend and this past weekend for a particular reason, but continue to try it at work every so often and still convinced that this is the best standalone phero product I\'ve used yet. What I would like to try is AE and NPA combined and AE and JB#1 . AE and SOE was great (but used it only once with the SOE gel pack that came with my order) so cannot make a definitive judgement about this mix, but what I saw was very interesting indeed. AE and PPA (PPA at no more than 2 drops) is pretty good, but I think AE and NPA would be even better and who knows with JB#1. Anyway, I intend to first do much more testing of AE alone as I have been mixing with too much stuff and will post as I test. (I also have EW but this stuff stinks so much I haven\'t tested it yet)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 04:20 AM
Interessting !
Ive used 6 Drops and got high Overdose reaktions from Females but Ive used 3 Drops yesterday and got good reaktions...
Maybe i\'ll test >6 Drops in other situations and see what happens ;-)

jose
10-20-2002, 04:37 AM
Now that\'s a great sexual hit Alchemist. I\'ve been saying AE is one of the better products here at love-scent for almost two years. Then everybody started getting on the mixing bandwagon and ignored AE. Like I said before this should prove that it\'s good for sexual hits. keep us updated on more of your results.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 04:58 AM
I agree with about AE\'s effectiveness. It\'s the only phero that has worked for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 08:38 PM
\'\'Ive used 6 Drops and got high Overdose reaktions from Females \'\'

Usually, 2-3 drops are enough in social situation. With someone already involved with you, it may be different.

I should complete my report by saying she was very nervous/hyper on the next morning and then all day long. I added a more reawsonable dose tonight with similar but milder results. Next time I`ll use up to 6 drops when I`m alone with her and know we will have a chance for some quality time. Otherwise, 3 drops max. 13 was *overkill*.

And yes, with such a dose it leaves some body odor but it is not bad. It`s just like a sweet sexy B.O. It makes you smell like someone who`s really excited (or maybe like someone who just had sex non stop for a whole night).

Lscread
10-21-2002, 09:23 AM
Thought I would add my reply as well.... Congrats!! Nothing like a real hot night like that. AE seems to really work for me as well.