PDA

View Full Version : -rone vs -none

CptKipling
10-19-2002, 10:34 AM
Everyone (except maybe JVK) prefers -none to -rone.

But maybe this is because -none has more of an affect on the user.

It\'s definately true that -none makes people more agressive, mostly the wearer but also the \"audience\". See for yourself, apply 5 drops of Pi... Also, if you change your lifestyle and become more confident (and alpha), then you produce more -none. If you are less confident, you produce less -none; if you are more confident, you produce more -none. It like a self perpetuating cycle, and may also explain why people see results with certain mixes after a period of use.

So when you wear -none, you become more comfident, so making it easier for you to approach girls. This in itself makes you more attractive. Add to this the none affect that -none has on girls, and you have your self a killer pheromone.

-Rone on the other hand has no affect on the wearer, and so maybe this is why people think it doesn\'t work.

abductor
10-19-2002, 11:05 AM
In the post \" Phero and Serotonin \" I told that I feel well using phero. When I use RM I feel well because I have an \" alpha male look \" and the respect that other ones give me..I don\'t know how to say as the neurotransmissor level in my brain... When I use SOE I feel well and light, without have interaction with other people..I remember that, once time used SOE an unexpected one happened, and went sleep.. then I slept very well May, I will repeat that again.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 11:31 AM
It\'s definately true that -none makes people more agressive, mostly the wearer but also the \"audience\". See for yourself, apply 5 drops of Pi... Also, if you change your lifestyle and become more confident (and alpha), then you produce more -none.

Cpt. I\'ll have disagree with this one. I think it depends on the wearer and the wearer\'s chemistry... I may be new to this forum, but I\'m not new to using mones. My first puchase from love-scent was 2 years ago. I bought PI/m that was back when PI Ylang Ylang was a brand new product at love-scent and the women\'s version didn\'t even exist. I\'m not an expert on phero\'s and how they work, although, I feel like I am with all articles I\'ve read on the subject. I\'ve bought and used 2 bottles of PI and have had nothing but negative results. None is a beast on me, and I don\'t mean that in a good way. It doesn\'t change me in any way at all, I\'m not more aggressive or anything else. When I wear PI it makes everyone around me more aggressive in a nasty mean way. I have used as little as 1 drop and as much as 8 drops at a time. Got the same results with 1 drop as I did with 8 drops. I placed similar posts like this one and a few people have told me that they had the same problem with PI. I\'ve recently started using the new AE, and have had great results with that. The 3 phero combo seems to agree with my chemisty. I know AE/m has none in it, but I think the other 2 phero\'s in AE help offset the negative responses of the none. I know PI works and works for many people on this forum, but it doesn\'t work for me. I\'m willing to bet that it doesn\'t work for a lot of people who have used it. It probably doesn\'t work for as many people as it does work for. I bought NPA last week, I hope the none in NPA gives me better results than the none in PI...

krtel
10-19-2002, 11:41 AM
Well, I\'ve worn TE alone, and we all know it\'s a *none only + secrets product, and I have indeed felt more agressive and confident. I\'ve worn SOE alone, and it doesen\'t seem the *rone does much for me, but hey, I could be wrong.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 11:55 AM
It\'s not a matter of right or wrong, it\'s a matter of what\'s right or wrong for the individual.

This is not the first time none\'s been reported to have that effect. It\'s got to depend on your body chemistry as well as the body chemistry of your partner or target. No one thing works the same on everybody.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 12:04 PM
I agree. That\'s pretty much what I was trying to say. Probably, very badly. My disagreement was with the fact that it makes the wearer more agressive. The only thing I was trying to convey is that this is not always the case. For many people, I think it does nothing at all to them as the wearer.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 12:14 PM
I just know this - the first time I used \'mones, I wore PCC and the slightest bit of SOE. It had a dramatic effect on my partner, instant and sustained wood, and we both had a very good time. The second time, I wore PCC and PI/w. A very good time was had by all; however, there was also quite an aggressive edge to it that ran a little bit out of control on both our parts - I enjoyed it but I was also mentally starting to look at the situation out of the corners of my eyes, if you know what I mean. The third time, I wore PCC and od\'d on PI/w. He was mean. He went over the line from aggressive to mean. It upset me pretty much, and it upset him, too, because he couldn\'t quite figure out what had happened.

Me, either, until it came up that nol converts to none, on some people quicker than others. Since SOE goes rancid on me pretty quick, my theory is that the nol in PI/w converted to none and had a bad effect on him - I mean, it would have literally rubbed off on him, it\'s not like we were sitting across the room from each other having a conversation.

He\'s no angel and he can be a jerk sometimes, no question, and he\'s always dom, but he\'s never been such a mean bastard that he didn\'t even recognize himself and made me scared of him.

So if you think none\'s doin\' your personality wrong, you\'re probably right, is my opinion, although I\'m no expert either -- but I\'m not taking any more chances, either. I\'m pure copulins from here on out.

Watcher
10-19-2002, 12:34 PM
Rone can have that effect but none in large amounts is by far worse than anything else. Stick with the couplins.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 01:27 PM
I\'m with you FTR. I have many stories like yours. Your lucky in the fact that you knew it was the PI that caused the problem. I was totally unaware that PI was causing my problems. It wasn\'t until I started using other phero products and had stopped using PI completely that I had realized that it was the PI. Here\'s a brief story of mine that started with my wife picking a fight with me and ended in her telling me to get the f**k out. When I wouldn\'t leave, she pulled a knife on me. I\'ll never use this sh*t again. I have many other stories as well, but it would take too long to tell you about them here. PI is powerful stuff, much too powerful for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 07:32 PM
have you given npa a test run with any better results bnq ive had the same problem as you with most people

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 07:35 PM
I had the worst guilt after that episode, never will forget the sound of his voice when he called to apologize, it just about killed me, he sounded so confused and down.

BNQ, how did you finally figure out what it was?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 07:36 PM
No I haven\'t. I have ordered some though. Should have it by the middle of next week. PM me in a couple of weeks and I\'ll let you know how it works out for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 07:39 PM
alright thanks ill find out then. Anyone else have a scoop on NPA over PI?

krtel
10-19-2002, 08:04 PM
Well, I recently ordered mine and should get it on Monday, but I notice they are almost the same in *none concentration. Like 1 drop of PI is 0.025 mg of none and 1 drop of NPA is 0.024 mg of none. The main thing that makes NPA inclined over PI is the extra secret ingredients embedded in it, which according to posts here, seem to have worked very effectively.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 08:09 PM
I should have mentioned that I ended up sleeping on the couch that night. When my wife got up she acted like nothing had happened. I thought that was strange but still didn\'t put it together with PI.. As I said in my previous post, that I had bought 2 bottles of PI at seperate times. I hadn\'t used much of the second bottle after I had bought it. I started using PI again about 3 months ago. I used it every day for 2 months straight (2 months of absolute hell) I stopped using it about a month ago when I received my SoE, AE order, perhaps you remember my post, \"A new use for SoE\", and how it got rid of my sinus headache due to a head cold I had. Don\'t worry Whitehall, big brother isn\'t watching. lol Anyway, a few days after I started using AE my wife\'s aggression and nastiness stopped completely. As a matter of fact her attitude went from night to day. That\'s when I realized that it was the PI because the only thing that was different was that I stopped using PI and started using AE and SoE. PI definately works and I\'m sure it works really well for many people, but the stuff really doesn\'t agree with my chemestry. One thing that\'s for sure, if I ever get that kind of reaction again, the first thing I\'m going to look at is what phero I was wearing....

krtel
10-19-2002, 08:13 PM
Whoa, well you know, 1 drop of PI and a drop of NPA is almost the same concentration. Don\'t you think you\'d get the same reactions with NPA?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 08:13 PM
The secret ingredients is what makes me think NPA is a lot different and hopefully will give me more positive results. We\'ll see what happens...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 12:16 AM
As previously posted, AE does wonder between me and my girlfriend. I recently ordered a chem set but will work with ratios similar to AE because it is so great.

Even when using way too much, I got good result (maybe a bit possessive tho, she wouldn`t let me go away for 1 sec but that was what I was looking for tonight so that`s fine...She`s sleeping now but I have no doubt that if she wake up, she will try to drag me back in bed *again*...).

CptKipling
10-20-2002, 04:05 AM
Good posts people, but it has gone slightly off topic...

JVK, anyone, thoughts?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 05:37 AM
Alchemist, I read your other post -- congratulations on such a nice experience with \'mones, and I must say, it\'s great that you\'re so obliging!