PDA

View Full Version : chummym experience

chummym
10-18-2002, 09:09 AM
hello /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif i am chummym i\'m 18 y/o 6,1 250 lbs but pretty well built. over the summer i worked out almost every day lost 15 lbs and i gained quite a bit of muscle. i also shaved my head grew a gotee and read everything i could on fastseduction.com and also askmen.com people who i had known for years had to look at me 2 or 3 times before they realized who i was.

anyway, school started about 6 weeks ago pretty much every day i wear SoE on my neck and wrists...the first day of school was pretty fun a girl asked if she could sit by me in my first class. in gym i hit on a girl and a few minutes later she started asking my friends questions about me. during lunch i went outside to play hack and i made the rule that if any girl hits you in the shoulder you can grab their chest(~shrug~) anyway i ended up grabbing 2 girls boobs neither of them minded about a week later i found out that the first girl i did that too wanted to go out with me. since then there have been ocasions where i have walked through the lunch room and almost every girl there would turn and stare at me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif really great feeling.

reactions from guys have all been totally positive twards me people just come up to me and start conversations everyone is always hanging out around me. one guy who i had met last year who really didn\'t like me started hanging out with me the first day and is a pretty good friend of mine now

i also met a bi-sexual girl over a 3 day period whenever i saw her i\'d make a comment about how lesbiens rule she always smiled or laughed about it then left. we started hanging out during lunch, on the 4th day of school i told her that she should dye her hair red and come fool around with me in my car i was kinda joking about it but the next day she came in with red hair...lol so we started coming back to my house every day during lunch and fooling around. she always thought it was strange because she had never dated a guy like me before she had always dated long haired skaters. after being togeather for 5 weeks we broke up because she\'s gonna be moving within the next month and didn\'t want us to get any more attached.

in the 4 years before this one i only had one girlfriend that lasted about 3 weeks. i\'ve never had any confidence around girls and school really sucked. this year it feels like everything is different i have alot of confidence around girls and school has been really great. i know its a result of everything i did over the summer along with the pheromones...but this has totally changed my outlook on things /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 05:40 PM
i made the rule that if any girl hits you in the shoulder you can grab their chest(~shrug~)
anyway i ended up grabbing 2 girls boobs neither of them minded

chummym, I\'d be careful about grabbing womens boobs without their permission. Besides being disrespectful, you can get in a lot of trouble doing it. You are very lucky both girls didn\'t mind. They could have brought you up on charges for sexual harassment.

krtel
10-18-2002, 06:04 PM
I concur with that, and using the fact they hit you on the shoulder as an excuse to the cop isn\'t going to cut it.

Besides, it\'s unethical. I\'d never touch a woman in that way unless I had sole permission by her to.

- Krish

chummym
10-18-2002, 06:21 PM
yeah...i kinda knew i\'d get flamed for that one. i only did it the first day and since then decided its not a good idea and was pretty dumb i only put it in my story as an example of how the girls i am around are very receptive twards me. in the first case the girl pretty much invited me to do it and in the second it was a girl i had known for awhile and it wasn\'t really a big thing to her. pretty much after i started hanging out with my girlfriend i quit that dumb stuff. i know it makes me sound like an ass or whatever but the first day of school i was really just testing my limits and seeing the reactions i got for people.

druid
10-18-2002, 07:16 PM
cool chummym. I have been wondering where you have been. I shave my head also and find that it gives me more of a \"tough guy image\", though I am not as tall as you or weigh as much. Most people were surprised when I did it, but I just tell them \"blad and beautiful baby\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif .....Working out is great ain\'t it? I wish I would have found fastseduction.com back in highschool or the beginning of college...

EXIT63
10-19-2002, 03:32 AM
That\'s a great story and a good rule. Don\'t let the others sway you. You\'re in college now. My advice is to grab all the boobs you can get your hands on. This is gonna be the BEST 4 years of your life so make the most of it. And besides. Young girls today are wilder than they\'ve ever been.

A buddy of mine owns a bagel shop right next to the high school. You wouldn\'t believe some of the stories he overhears. And from freshman no less. I can imagine how slutty they\'ll be by the time they reach college. If they get in that is. They\'ve had more sex by the age of 19 then i\'ve had in my whole life. I guess what I\'m really trying to say is:

GOD I HAVE WASTED MY LIFE. I AM SO MISERABLE. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ! ! !

But I digress. My real point is dude. You are young. It\'s only gonna be like like this for a while. Have fun and get laid. And don\'t be a DORK like me.

Oh, one more thing. Use protection.

EXIT63
10-19-2002, 03:38 AM
And where the hell have you been. The Redheads loins have been aching for you for months.

chummym
10-19-2002, 01:34 PM
lol

i\'m so glad i changed my image and started using phero\'s. this year has been so unbelievable just in the difference in the way girls react to me.

but having a girlfriend is hard work /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif for 2 weeks she had been telling me we could only be friends but when it came down to it we had still been leaving school togeather and fooling around...we officially broke up monday and thursday we had sex. later that day one of her friends told me something that really upset me about her, on friday i tried to go from fooling around to just being friends and i totally screwed it up /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif i was really unconfortable around her and i didn\'t know what to say or do... which made her really upset /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif she called me last night crying and i went over to her house and apologized and tried to make it better. so now it kinda looks like we are going to get back togeather while we are both still here. i really care about her and want to be with her. but our relationship is really difficult because within 3 months i\'m probably going to be moving and she doesn\'t know whether she is going to move now or not /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

for anyone looking to attract bi-sexual girls...SoE seems to work good for me. only thing now is i don\'t know if i wanna share her with another girl. lol getting attached to someone is a tricky venture.

ohh well...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 02:01 PM
Hi chummyn,
By now you\'ve probably realized that fastseduction and pheros are very good at getting you through the first line of defense (i.e. getting them to like you right away), but there is more to relationships than quick fixes and that\'s something that takes time. If anything look at it as a game where winning the championship takes many failures and your ability to learn from those failures.
A principal that that works in any type of relationship is to think of the other person before you think of yourself. Just think about how fastseduction techniques work where you give girls something they want in order for you to get what YOU want and sometimes you have to accept getting nothing in return. That works in both short-term as well as long-term relationships-any type relationship.
I was once in H.S. I hated people lecturing me, but if you\'re in this forum that tells me you already have any open mind. Good Luck!
-Jarocho

chummym
10-19-2002, 02:09 PM
i understand that all too well. and being totally inexperienced in relationships up til now, this realationship has been a huge learning experience. trying to put myself in her position is really difficult for me because girls are confusing as hell. but thinking before acting is always a good strategy. i guess the biggest thing i\'ve learned is that having the best intentions isn\'t enough. you really gotta put alot of thought into everything you do and say or else people get hurt and its really not fun /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 11:46 PM
I\'ll post somethihg and will leave it uncommented and up for to to interpret. A friend of mine who has probably been through the darkest places as far as relationships is concerned once told me \"If you really love and care for someone, you let that person go\".
Happy Hunting
-Jarocho