PDA

View Full Version : Madini/Talisman

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 03:39 PM
I sent them an email saying it appeared that my order had not been processed at all, what was up? and they wrote back and said they\'d send it out Monday with no shipping charge since it somehow fell through the cracks. So I got it today.

I ordered their samples -I got agarwood, Autumn, Fire, Paradise, and Ambargris. They send these together in a little white heavy paper box - you open up the box and there are five matchbooks, is what they look like. Open up the matchbook cover and there\'s a teeny tiny sample inside. I\'m thinking, well this is a rip. There\'s not even enough there to smell.

Wrong. They\'re very concentrated, as promised, and it\'s like the scents are desperate to get out of the bottle so they can bloom. If you put your finger over the bottle opening and turn it upside down then right side up, that tiny bit on your fingertip wiped on one wrist and rub your wrists together - that\'s enough scent right there. So they\'re very economical. I would think they\'d make nice bath oil. Maybe also nice to burn in a scent warmer.

They\'re nice, they smell nice. Worth the price of the samples. One little sample vial would scent a good 16 oz of lotion or massage oil, easily.