PDA

View Full Version : where is Jambat?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 11:44 AM
Where is the famous jambat? it seems the forum has been invaded by crazed teens with acne and extra loads of goofy posts...i miss the intelligent days when we all could learn something without all this pimple creme...jambat, after your last duel with prostratus, you disappeard...hope all is well, how is your new job going with you wearing JB#1? let us hear from ya

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 11:47 AM
Well I dont have acne so you cant be talking about me /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

krtel
10-17-2002, 11:49 AM
I don\'t have acne nor do I make goofy posts, so you definately aren\'t talking about me either.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 11:51 AM
i dont mean to come across as a jerk and im not signaling out anyone, its just that i remember when there was a much more adult serious discussion on this forum about mones, it seems to have disintergrated into a bunch of horny teens trying to get laid...first of all, anyone under say 23 has no fuckin business using mones snce they are producing plenty of their own at that point, secondly, if youre gonna post, make sure ones hormones are under control, reading about cumdumwill this girl like me duh....gets old...real old...anyway, jambat, where are ya??

Elana
10-17-2002, 11:54 AM
Krish- I didn\'t forget about you. I still have to kick your butt per Bruce\'s orders./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
10-17-2002, 11:57 AM
\"it seems to have disintergrated into a bunch of horny teens trying to get laid...\"

I thought your objective was also to get laid ......

franki
10-17-2002, 11:58 AM
\" its just that i remember when there was a much more adult serious discussion on this forum about mones\"

Your postings were not exactly the most mature ones either ....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 12:03 PM
Elana, when\'s the butt-kicking scheduled for? Can I watch?

Gerund
10-17-2002, 12:04 PM
yeah! Heck, I\'d pay a couple bucks to watch! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
10-17-2002, 12:06 PM
FTR- I thought you agreed to help me.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 12:07 PM
Yes, ma\'am, happy to oblige. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

krtel
10-17-2002, 12:10 PM
Awww darnit! I was hoping you\'d forget! *hides*

- Krish

Elana
10-17-2002, 12:11 PM
We just have decide if we are going to use our hands or cat o nine tails.

MOBLEYC57
10-17-2002, 12:11 PM
Now children!!! Boot! You know how sensitive people are on this forum...Yep! even the one\'s that act like they\'re not! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Everybody\'s got something to say!! Giving advice, but can\'t take it...taking things the wrong way...saying things the wrong way...filthy mouthes...Must be that damn rap music!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif Get some ice cubes, chill out, and post your hits!!! Have a lovely day. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Yeah, Elana, like you were saying ... I think, start with the hands and warm up to the cat, unless you want to double-team him ... I guess I could switch for the moment...

krtel
10-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Dude, your just as bad, and bad is from your point of view. I\'ve seen your postings and they aren\'t all that mature either. Especially your posting about you and the \"fat boy\" behind you. You call that mature?

- Krish

krtel
10-17-2002, 12:15 PM
Whoa, 2 women are gonna kick my butt now?! How kinky! Can it get any better? lol.

- Krish

Elana
10-17-2002, 12:20 PM
Kirsh-Be careful what you wish for /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Yep!!! Three women kicking your butt!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
10-17-2002, 12:44 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Yes, ma\'am, happy to oblige.

<hr></blockquote>Oh BOY! Do I get to watch you BOTH?

Uhhhh, I\'ll supply the collar, the wrist and ankle restraints, 16 10-foot lengths of (soft, well broken in) black rope, and at least two riding crops if I can...

Can I - Can I - Huh?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 01:34 PM
Soft, very soft, black rope?

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 02:13 PM
boot, I know what your saying, and I\'m with you actually...

BassMan
10-17-2002, 03:47 PM

Soft, very soft, black rope?

<hr></blockquote>Cut to the perfect lengths to secure a resisting, particularly well pleasured, sub to the D-rings so securely bolted into the wall studs that no amount of struggling will get you .. er .. her .. free...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 03:48 PM
MMMmmmmmmmmm purrrrr

Gerund
10-17-2002, 03:49 PM
umm.. I have found some interesting uses for velcro~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

xxxPantero
10-17-2002, 04:18 PM
so instead of horny teens trying to get laid, mones should be for horny older people trying?

hahah i don\'t think so /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

mones give you the edge by giving you more pheros than your peers have
thus, it doesn\'t matter your age if you\'re around others your age and you want to stand out a bit more (pheromonally speaking)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 06:05 PM
THese posts are [censored] ridiculas!! if you want to have cyber sex then go somewhere else, im thinking bruce needs to come up with several more catergories, like under 21 posts so we can avoid prom date hormonial will i get laid does she like me you need SOE type [censored], and then another one for those on the post that are just plain wanting to [censored] flirt with others and spare everyone else having to read them!! whadda ya say bruce?

El_Chupanibre
10-17-2002, 06:12 PM
Maybe we could also have a thread devoted to teaching Jamboot how to spell correctly...just a thought. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 06:13 PM
maybe we could have a thread that will teach you how to have a user name that doesnt sound like a dinner dish at Cuco\'s

Elana
10-17-2002, 07:00 PM
Yummy, I love Mexican food. I\'ll have a bite, Chup...

druid
10-17-2002, 07:04 PM
I know jamboot is coming off as kinda strong here, but i gotta agree with him on some things. I don\'t agree with the minium age of 23 being the youngest you can use pheros at. But guys and gals come on, look at some of the more popular posts from the past couple of months the stupid curse one, the masturbation and pheros one, and that stupid ass one about \"waiter wheres my food\"...Come on...and another pet peve of mine is guys who post that they got a flitartaous smile or glance and are wowed, FOLLOW THRU FOR GOD\'S SAKE!!. Heres how, right before you leave the house reach over to the nightstand and pick up your TESTICLES off the nightstand and ATTACH THEM(right below your penis). Then when the girl smiles/looks at you/or whatever you go up and talk to her, say hello, ask her name, have a conversation!!!!! And lets not knock jamboot for his spelling mistakes (i know i can\'t spell but thats besides the point /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) lets get on some people for their grammar errors. I can\'t understand some peoples post even after 3-4 reads. I understand if english is not your native lanuage, but hell I look at some of the profiles of these people and their living in english speaking countrys....maybe some proof-reading is in order.....

El_Chupanibre
10-17-2002, 08:01 PM
Mmmm El Chupanibre...ok Elana, you can have a taste. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:05 PM
Why you such a grouch box?

El_Chupanibre
10-17-2002, 08:08 PM
Sexual frustration?

krtel
10-17-2002, 08:09 PM
Wow, and your calling us teens immature posters. You ridiculate yourself!

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:10 PM
Chup, that\'s a good bet, I\'d go with that.

MOBLEYC57
10-17-2002, 08:20 PM
Take no prisoners Boot!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Leave Boot alone! He\'s on that none!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 09:00 PM
Sounds to me like maybe he\'d better put that none down, yo! Dude\'s like he\'s PMS-ing.

MOBLEYC57
10-17-2002, 09:25 PM
I told\'em to slow down!! Mones are like crack...you put it on, you get a sniff, and you lose your mind. And he\'s loaded!!! Hope his teeth doesn\'t start falling out, or he loses his rear!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Just joking Boot! Don\'t hurt me!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 04:38 AM
hahaha...thats funny...anyway, you see, its not that i have anything against teens, hell, i used to be one myself, its just that i remember a time when this forum was dominated by adults, or those that could act like one..where you could like really learn somthing relevant to mones, and not all this dumb immature stuff...and as far as all these flirty, sex posts, they are really irritating to read, amusing sometimes, but not very much...its like i cant get through a single post without some sexual flirty post from someone...i mean, the net is full of places where you can get your rocks off without doing here for us to have to read, just my two cents...it really makes me mad that jambat has disappeared after answering a ridiculas post about a curse and stating his beliefs because he was attacked by this prostrate or prostratus or whatever his name was, i mean, all the smart, mature people that used to post have been staying away because of all the yoyo\'s that have started posting.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 04:51 AM
Krtel, i see youve been incessantly taking this personal as did el chup, dont! your posts aren\'t a problem, but is really hard to pinpoint the individuals without hurting someones feelings..i dont know how long you have been on this forum, but have you noticed how the quality of theposts have deteriorated, its almost like its become a teenage hangout. again, nothing personal, but i guess its good for bruce, more business but it kind of lacks a little maturity that i really miss, thats all.... you cant fault an older guy for always having to sift through posts about teen problems all the time, can ya?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 04:57 AM
now chup...you see, youre getting all worked up and personal.. do you think you can insult someone and then not expect them to insult you back? i think you made a remark about my spelling and i wasnt even talking to you....or do you feel like you did fit that description of being an immature poster, im just curious now that youve raised the issue?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 05:09 AM
FTR, im sure you are a very nice person, but sometimes your incessant flirting and sexual innuendos kind of make me want to point you to the woman\'s forum...now, sometimes you do post alot of interesting things, but i have seen more than one post where you kind of interject some off the wall thing just to get noticed, and sometimes the flirting and stuff gets kinda old...its like, whitehall will be talking about something, and you will jump in and say something like \"oh, baby, do me now\" or somthing like that...again, im sure youre a nice person and all but you dont have to do 30 posts a day just to post...

proteus
10-18-2002, 05:34 AM
Jamboot wrote:
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;begin quote&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
it really makes me mad that jambat has disappeared after answering a ridiculas post about a curse and stating his beliefs because he was attacked by this prostrate or prostratus or whatever his name was, i mean, all the smart, mature people that used to post have been staying away because of all the yoyo\'s that have started posting. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;End quote&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Actually if I remember correctly the individual that Jambat was debating this stuff ref. the curse and religion was El Chupanibre so if that\'s your beef why don\'t you discuss that with El Chup instead of going off on the whole forum. Frankly I thought both Jambat and El Chup made good points on each side of this discussion and I was rather suprised to see that the thread mysteriously disappeared from the forum.

The great thing about this forum is the diversity of this forum, younger, older etcetc and I\'d hate to see folks leaving/stopping posting because someone was getting on their case unfairly.

MOBLEYC57
10-18-2002, 06:16 AM
Boot!!! Be nice!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I understand what you\'re saying. I too felt that way, but times, and other things have changed. I think you\'re going to have to just read until you find somethin interesting my friend, for nobody\'s listening. You\'ll be alright, you have to be. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Don\'t let rainy days get you down!! Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 06:23 AM
Jamboot,

What the hell is your problem? You need to chill a little. If you look at my bio, you will find I\'m not a teenager. I was, as most people were, when they were teenagers, was pretty insecure. Most teenagers have little experience with the opposite sex. I don\'t think it\'s because they are inmature, I think it\'s more that they are inexperienced and don\'t know how to approach the opposite sex, or how strike up a conversation. Most lack the social skills which comes with time and experience. A look, or a smile, is a big deal at that age. Maybe you were a stud when you were a kid. More power to ya if you were. Most of us weren\'t. What\'s wrong with helping the younger people on this forum? Maybe it\'s because it isn\'t helpful to you? Don\'t attack someone for being inexperienced, that\'s unfair. What\'s wrong with having a little fun and joking around a little bit? I can\'t figure out why you signaled out FTR, I\'ve read many of her posts, and many of them are very helpful and informative. What you have done here is opened yourself up to attack when you post a question of your own. One of the things I have learned through this journey in life, is what\'s important to me, may be frivolous to others, and visa versa. Don\'t be so quick to judge others, it only serves to make you enemies..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 07:51 AM
well, okay, maybe i have been excessively harsh on the younger posters, but sometimes the youthful stuff really gets irritating...i dont give a damn about diversity or the richness of it, but i do care about having some sort of adult forum here and being able to have a conversation without constantly dealing with kids...simple as that, but , with a public forum such as this, the only thing i can hope for is that more adults will sign on and we can have some more intelligent conversations and posts instead of some of the ridiculas crap that has been going on lately...i call them like i see them, and either you like it or you dont...if you deserve my appreciation or respect, and you earn it, then i will give it to you, if i disagree with you, then i will tell ya as well....sorry if it bothers you ..also, FTR does post some informative things, but the problem i have with her sometimes is that she tends to want to turn this into a flirting forum, and i get tired of reading all the sexual innuendos...am i not allowed to express that on this forum, or am i being censored for expressing my distaste at reading sexual innuendos?

upsidedown
10-18-2002, 08:17 AM
OK Jamboot,

I\'ve been holding my tongue (well, fingers) for some time on this topic. But since you call them like you see them, and have been blasting other people, I just have to weigh in. But, in terms of annoying posts, I\'d have to say that your previous threads about the new PAN being the most exciting thing ever were probably the most annoying and immature posts I\'ve seen on here since I bagan reading the forum.

You were absolutely annoying going on about how you had found the magic elixer and how everybody else was totally stupid if they didn\'t just throw out their entire pheromone arsenal and worship at the shrine of PAN.

Then, in recent posts since then, you suddenly seem to have fallen in love with so many other products that -gasp- suddenly seem to be the magic product! I\'m glad I didn\'t follow your advice on the PAN posts and throw out all my other stuff after all.

So, what I\'m saying is that you have been responsible for some of the most annoying and immature posts I\'ve seen on this forum to date. (When you went on your soapbox about PAN, I personally was thinking that you must have been about 12 years old based on your comments and immature way of expressing them.)

Jamboot, I\'m not trying to start a war with you.....but I figure that if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 08:50 AM
To start with, I\'m pretty thick skinned and not much bothers me. I don\'t have a problem with anyone complaining in general. The problem I have is that you are signaling out groups of people, as well as individuals. I think that\'s just wrong and very unfair of you. Your complaining about rediculous posts. I suggest that you take a better look at this thread that you have started here, and added fuel to it every step of the way. If you want the rediculous posts to stop, maybe you should start with your own, and set an example for everyone who posts in the future.

BassMan
10-18-2002, 09:08 AM

am i not allowed to express that on this forum, or am i being censored for expressing my distaste at reading sexual innuendos?

<hr></blockquote>You\'re not being censored, you\'re being disagreed with.

Your blatant ageism in this thread, your self-indulgently clever \"prostratus\" jokes, your lousy spelling, your worse writing, and your overall aggressive, knock \'em over the head and drag them back to th\' pick-em-up truck redneck attitude are every bit as tiring to me as the sexual innuendos could possibly be to you.

Personally, I intend to keep flirting. I don\'t figure you\'re going change one bit either.

Get over it.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 09:51 AM
If someone initiates flirting, I won\'t leave them twisting in the wind; if someone compliments me in a flirtatious way, I\'ll respond in kind. In the case of this thread, I believe it would be correct to say that those of us who were flirting were doing it to distract you from your rant, hoping you\'d chill if a little humor were introduced, while also enjoying ourselves and each other. I agree with you that it gets obnoxious if someone\'s only purpose in being here seems to be to get attention from the opposite sex. However, that is not true in my case. I\'m experimenting with products and reporting results as exactly as I know how, I give the female point of view especially if I think a guy\'s barking up the wrong tree, and I contribute counterpoint to discussions, sometimes because I\'ve been asked to jump in by someone else who\'d pm me wanting something said, but being afraid to take the heat for opposing. I enjoy interacting with teens, too, and their concerns, while maybe not of interest to you, are huge in their own lives and deserve the same respect as is accorded anyone else. Someone accused me of flirting/wanting attention when I posted an offer to do astrology charts, which kind of makes me throw my hands up in the air. It takes a good hour to do even a cursory study of a chart and then write about it, it\'s a lot of work - it\'s been helpful to some people, and it was helpful to me, to have a group of people who I trusted to give me honest feedback, to be able to study and try to perfect my skills, and I was also building a database and hoped to be able to learn something interesting about this group of people and maybe share that, too, but it was not flirting, and since it\'s been misinterpreted in that way, I\'ve given it up. And sometimes when I post a physical result from a pheromone, I get back winks and nudges and hubba hubba remarks that are a little embarassing, because I didn\'t put the information out there to be flirtatious, I put it out there to share information - and that happens to most of the women here, which leads to some flirtation -- just an observation, not a criticism of anyone\'s response. As long as there are men and women posting, there is going to be some flirtation, it\'s part of being men and women interacting. I must say I don\'t recall ever popping up in the middle of some studious exchange with \"Oh do me Whitehall.\" I believe most of the things I say are in context. You may not have recognized Elana\'s comment about being scheduled to give somebody a whipping as an invitation to play, but there are those of us who did, and we had a little fun with it. If we were wasting anybody\'s time, at least we weren\'t doing it by talking other folks down.It\'s a shame if you don\'t like me, because it\'s true I\'m ubiquitous, and it\'s also true I\'m not going away, so, do you want to be friends? I\'d rather.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 11:37 AM
im sorry, but youre too irrelevant to have an opinion on this post, please try again later when you actually have something intelligent to say....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 11:40 AM
How DARE you say Bassman is irrelevant? Are you high?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 11:42 AM
no, are you?

BassMan
10-18-2002, 11:50 AM

im sorry, but youre too irrelevant to have an opinion on this post, please try again later when you actually have something intelligent to say....

<hr></blockquote>
I\'m too irrelevant. Hmmm. Interesting, if totally unintelligible choice of words. It\'s not possible to be too irrelevant to have an opinion. Go look it up.

Need a clue? Perhaps you were trying to say that my _opinions_ were irrelevant?

Or perhaps you meant to say, irreverent. I\'d agree with that, although that certainly wouldn\'t keep me from having an opinion, either.

Or maybe incorrigable. I\'d agree with that, too. Tho, again, I\'d have an opinion.

About the only thing else you could actually write that would make grammatical sense is that I\'m too _ignorant_ to have an opinion on these issues. And darlin\', I\'ll take on a contest of ignorance against _you_ any time, any place.

Yet More Unintelligible Gibberish (YMUG tm) from an idiot.

Whitehall
10-18-2002, 11:52 AM
Hey Jamboot,

Re: Red saying things like \"Oh do me Whitehall.\"

I\'d suspect you of being jealous - if you only knew the truth.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 11:53 AM
No, and I\'m not stupid, either ... Bassman is a mix master and a kind and gentle heart, his contributions are substantive and valuable, how could you? Seriously, what\'s the matter with you, is something wrong in your life? You\'re not making sense. Take a shot at me if you want to, but don\'t speak against your elders and betters.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 11:54 AM
okay look, this whole thing is going knowhere and i really dont care to continue it...lets just bury the hatchet okay? you got your shots into me, i into you, vice versa... there is enough meaness and hatred and just plain violence going on right now in the real world, lets make this forum a haven of friendship and support...now, each of you go ahead and take some more shots, and then it will be done...i myself am going to move forward, and i wish you all the best....

Gerund
10-18-2002, 11:56 AM
If FTR replies, \"Oh, do me Jamboot,\" I\'ll probably have a seizure from laughing and be found Monday morning, having assumed room temperature~

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-18-2002, 11:57 AM

okay look, this whole thing is going knowhere and i really dont care to continue it...lets just bury the hatchet okay? you got your shots into me, i into you, vice versa... there is enough meaness and hatred and just plain violence going on right now in the real world, lets make this forum a haven of friendship and support...okay?

<hr></blockquote>Fair enough.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 11:58 AM
That\'s a good idea, perhaps you\'d like to begin anew with an apology to Bassman. He doesn\'t ask for it; I do.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 12:00 PM
thank you, your posts are pretty cool, and i believe you\'ve answered several of my questions in the past...i appreciate your input....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 12:01 PM
No, ive made my peace with Bassman in my own way, youll have to be satisfied with that.....

BassMan
10-18-2002, 12:02 PM

thank you, your posts are pretty cool, and i believe you\'ve answered several of my questions in the past...i appreciate your input....

<hr></blockquote>Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 12:04 PM
you are very welcome...talk to ya later dude, and keep us updated on what you find out..your posts are some of my favorites actually!!

Whitehall
10-18-2002, 12:27 PM
This forum is an almost perfect example of free speech. Like free love, free speech has its good points and its bad points.

Here are a couple of rules that will keep it a useful place to all. \"Policing\" will be rare - only Bruce has that power and he shouldn\'t have to devote much energy to it on top of paying for OUR service.

First, Think before you post.

We all put a good bit of effort into our self-presentation to the world. On the forum, we all should want to cultivate a good reputation. A good reputation gives weight to our opinions and encourages others to give back when we have a question. There\'s that old saw \"Start Brain before engaging Mouth\" or some such. It takes time to sort and read these postings and we\'ll all appreciate your writings more if you put the time and thought into making what you write meaningful, or at least entertaining.

Second, No Personal Attacks

The ancient Greeks really thought hard about the process of argument. One of the lowest and least persuasive types of argument was called \"ad hominenum\" - \"against the person\" It is very common in dirty political advertising to this day. Such an agrument doesn\'t mean or prove squat. Plus it encourages people to go elsewhere and degrades your own reputation. We can offer constructive criticism of each other, as in \"do a search of old postings first,\" or \"Check the reference manual.\" etc. If you MUST say something catty about another forum member, use the PM. You don\'t raise yourself up by knocking someone else down.

Third, Use Standard English

English is a tough language. Don\'t make it tougher by freaky spellings, long sentences, \"stream of consciousness\" verbage. You AIN\'T James Joyce or ee cummings. The forum is a great place to practice BETTER writing and to develop your skills - if you try.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 01:34 PM
Here Comes The (Purportedly) Entertaining Part:
Even a Canadian half-wit can see how endlessly silly (albeit marginally entertaining) _this_ thread could become (Is pointing out how ad hominem was mangled an ad hominem?...)

And Here Comes the (Purportedly) Informative Part:
Seems to me that somewhere among the posturing, bluster and hard feelings there is opportunity: The Forum we genuinely all value doesn\'t actually have to be broken to benefit from a bit of fixing.

And Here\'s the (Purported) Idea:
If I suggest the notion of segmentation do I risk a drool-and-spit response from someone against apartheid?

(PS Where the hell is Rodney Scott when you really, really need him?)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 01:54 PM
who would you be splitting up?

druid
10-18-2002, 03:20 PM
well FTR I appreaciate (please guys, don\'t tell me to learn how to spell) you doing my astrology chart. If I had know it was so much work, I would not have imposed. thanks.

xxxPantero
10-18-2002, 03:59 PM
okay... so now that the smoke has cleared, where is jambat?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 05:49 PM
Probably sitting back, and reading this thread, and laughing his ass off. Gotta love it....

Walter
10-18-2002, 08:26 PM
Well not to start another argument but, the last time Jambat lost an argument over religion he left the forum for a couple months.

What I\'m wondering is where is Watcher????

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 08:33 PM
Have you checked for him under his other names? I think I saw him on fairly recently under Paul whatever he calls himself.

Walter
10-18-2002, 08:38 PM
I haven\'t looked through todays post but I haven\'t noticed any of his post this week at least.

Oh yeah the names that I\'m sure of are Paul from Australlia(sp.), Paul from Downunder, Fly-by-Night, watcher, and .....?
I thought there was more.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 08:55 PM
Huh. I could have sworn I saw Paul from Australia recently.

franki
10-19-2002, 07:55 AM
I think you saw Paul Canada.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 08:01 AM
Oh.

MAJORSOB
10-19-2002, 08:11 AM
Don\'t forget his Donald Duck nic...see it only appears to be close to 2000 members and when you take away his nics theres only about twelve of us...lol

CptKipling
10-19-2002, 09:58 AM
lol

Walter
10-19-2002, 07:38 PM
I must be losing my mind to forget Donald Duck. lol.

Watcher
10-20-2002, 12:12 AM
I am the following Watcher
Donaldduck (unregistered)
Paul Australia
And Jambat 2 but that was just watcher renamed and now back to watcher. Thats it im not jambat he is someone else.
Nor am i Paul canada he is someone else.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 12:57 AM
Whoa, 2 women are gonna kick my butt now?!

- Krish

Used to happen to me all the time in grammar school.

Yep!!! Three women kicking your butt!!!
-MOBLEYC57

Also used to happen to me all the time in grammar school and once in highschool.

...it really makes me mad that jambat has disappeared after answering a ridiculas post about a curse and stating his beliefs because he was attacked by this prostrate or prostratus or whatever his name was, i mean, all the smart, mature people that used to post have been staying away because of all the yoyo\'s that have started posting.
-jamboot

Upsets me too. I always liked that Jambat guy.

If someone initiates flirting, I won\'t leave them twisting in the wind...
-FTR

Wow, I guess I should take note of that! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Here are a couple of rules that will keep it a useful place to all. \"Policing\" will be rare - only Bruce has that power and he shouldn\'t have to devote much energy to it on top of paying for OUR service...
-Whitehall

First, Think before you post.

Think before posting? But doesn\'t that takes all the fun out.

Second, No Personal Attacks

That\'s a nice one.

Third, Use Standard English

English is a tough language. Don\'t make it tougher by freaky spellings, long sentences, \"stream of consciousness\" verbage. You AIN\'T James Joyce or ee cummings. The forum is a great place to practice BETTER writing and to develop your skills - if you try.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Now, that\'s just funny.

Well not to start another argument but, the last time Jambat lost an argument over religion he left the forum for a couple months.
-Walter

I\'ve never lost a battle over religion. I don\'t kill, but I don\'t lose either. Well, okay I do lose sometimes and actually it was Batgirl who actually said that right after she knocked Lady Shiva unconcious (with a broken shoulder at that) That\'s gotta be one of the coolest things ever said by a superhero and that was my excuse to repeat it. Battles over religion in non religious forums usually get deleted (like this one seems to have) or usually go undecided.

okay... so now that the smoke has cleared, where is jambat?
-xxxPantero

I was in Japan being hunted by a clan of fundamentalist atheist ninja assassins. In the meantime I had been studying quantum physics and I found out that there\'s a bunch of other dimensions and everyone in this dimension are in those others too but different. After a few days of careful study, I theorized that if I could cross into those other dimensions and kill the other Jambats I\'d take their essence and strengthen mine. So far it\'s working. I\'ve killed about five Jambats and now all their strength, speed, martial art skills and talents are mine. When it\'s all said and done I\'ll be virtually unstoppable. At this point with my extra strength and abilities I\'ve wiped out the clan of assassins. (They had no idea what I had become).

I didn\'t do it alone though. I had help from a Jewish chick who dressed in tight leather clothes and carried two nine millimeters. It was odd though, like whenever she would do something cool she\'d freeze frame and then everything would get real slow. I mean sometime you could actually see the bullets whiz by but she always managed to hit her targets. Quite talented actually.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 01:00 AM
Quote :\"I am the following Watcher
Donaldduck (unregistered)
Paul Australia
And Jambat 2 but that was just Watcher renamed and now back to Watcher. Thats it im not jambat he is someone else.
Nor am i Paul canada he is someone else. \"

Thanx for letting us know Paul. We wondered where you had been. Welcome back ;-)

CptKipling
10-20-2002, 04:16 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Good week then, all said.

abductor
10-20-2002, 06:46 AM
=======================
I was in Japan being hunted by a clan of fundamentalist atheist ninja assassins. In the meantime I had been studying quantum physics and I found out that there\'s a bunch of other dimensions and everyone in this dimension are in those others too but different........
The Bat
======================
LoL ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Hey Bat,
The most important is not where, but when..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 09:12 AM
And how.

-The Bat

abductor
10-20-2002, 11:32 AM
==== in reply ===============
I\'ve killed about five Jambats and now all their strength, speed, martial art skills and talents are mine. When it\'s all said and done I\'ll be virtually unstoppable.
The Bat
===========================
In that way you will become the only. The One. Don\'t you have fear that the universe, everybody explodes?

Elana
10-20-2002, 12:00 PM
Are these the kind of conversations about fundamentalist atheist ninja assassins that Jamboot missed so much? J/K /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

abductor
10-20-2002, 12:25 PM
Elana,
That is true, all we missed Bat, THE Fundamentalist Atheist Mutant Ninja Assassin Turtle /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 12:30 PM
Dem \'mones be done gone to da poor boy\'s hayud, I reckon. He ain\'t right ... funny tho.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 04:08 PM
Abductor, I hope you\'re not the only ONE who got that whole joke or people really will think I\'ve gone insane. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Are these the kind of conversations about fundamentalist atheist ninja assassins that Jamboot missed so much? J/K
-Elana

Hey, atleast it\'s intelligent conversation about fundamentalist atheist ninja assassins.

-The Bat

abductor
10-20-2002, 05:23 PM
Jam,
The people that didn\'t understand the joke probably didn\'t see \" The One \" movie with Jet Li..I find funny! I have a friend in the work, he love that joke type.
He says, when he is late to job, that he was already kidnapped by OVNI...or that he is just a clone...

Well I love Comics,,, and your post remember Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
10-20-2002, 09:22 PM
------------------------------------------------------------
Abductor, I hope you\'re not the only ONE who got that whole joke or people really will think I\'ve gone insane.

Are these the kind of conversations about fundamentalist atheist ninja assassins that Jamboot missed so much? J/K
-Elana

Hey, atleast it\'s intelligent conversation about fundamentalist atheist ninja assassins.

-The Bat
-----------------------------------------------------------

Joke? What joke? The assassins from FAN (Fundamentalist Atheist Ninjas) have been after ME for a *long* time~

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

abductor
10-21-2002, 09:56 AM
Joke? What joke? The assassins from FAN (Fundamentalist Atheist Ninjas) have been after ME for a *long* time~
Gerund

May, is time to opening a off-topic to speak all truth about that damned murderers..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 06:56 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You guys are good.

-The Bat