PDA

View Full Version : What products will work for me??????

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 04:03 AM
I\'ve been reading that some products work differently depending on age, height, and whether you are an Alpha male. I\'m 20 yrs old, 6\'1, 330 lbs and consider myself to be just part of the crowd most of the time.. I would like to know which products would be good for me and which I should stay away from. Thnx

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 06:29 AM
Some will, some won\'t.

Experiment, or don\'t.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

\"Pheromones may give you the edge, but you are still the blade\"

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 09:25 AM
AE (Alter Ego) seems like a good bet. Seems to work for a wide range of people. I use it with great success. Age doesn\'t appear to be a problem with AE.

krtel
10-17-2002, 10:26 AM
Does AE get you any friendly type of hits like SoE gets for people? Like what are the main type of hits you get. Which version of AE do you use? Thanks.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 10:47 AM
I use the new fragrance version. You will get the same type of friendliness as you do with SoE, the difference is, you will get sexual hits as well. Since I am married, I use it only around my wife. I have been using AE for about 3 weeks now. Went from having sex once a week to 4 times a week. The wife also does things she wouldn\'t have done before. I also use SoE, don\'t get anywhere near the results I get with AE. BTW, my wife is a very high strung person, both, AE & SoE, seem to relax her very well..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 10:56 AM
COOL! How nice for you, that\'s good to hear. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 11:01 AM
Have you tried using AE and SOE together yet?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 11:10 AM
Thanks FTR.... Keep us updated on your EW experiment. I\'d be really interested how it turns out. Even though, Whitehall scared the crap out of me with his precautions from the thread you started last night, I am really considering getting some EW. After reading all of the posts on your thread, EW sounds like it\'s worth trying…

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 11:17 AM
Read Woman\'s, too. She\'s a pioneer among the females.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 11:20 AM
Ok, I\'ll do that. Thanks…

Whitehall
10-17-2002, 11:35 AM
Don\'t mean to instill fear in anyone, just want them to respect the potential for bodily harm in EW concentrate and to handle it with proper procedures. If you don\'t think you have the knowledge or skill to handle chemicals, then you should pass on it. A solid high school or college chemistry lab course should provide the necessary training and experience - if you take it to heart.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 01:07 PM
Whitehall, please take what I\'m about to say with a grain of salt. Everyone here, including yourself, has been very helpful to me. I don\'t want to make any enemy\'s, only friends on this board. Bruce seems to be a very responsible person. You can see that by the way he services everyone. (Great customer service) I find it hard to believe that he would send potentially dangerous chemicals to his customers. That would destroy his reputation and would be suicide to his business. Bruce doesn\'t strike me as a dumb person. I don\'t think he would take that risk. I also don\'t think Stone Labs would take that risk either because of the above reasons. If you have to have a background in handling chemicals, Bruce and Stone Labs shouldn\'t be giving this stuff away. I don\'t think this is the case.

Whitehall
10-17-2002, 01:21 PM
They\'re your eyes....

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 02:15 PM
Check back to some of the original EW threads if you dont believe...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 02:58 PM
It\'s really not a question of believing or not believing. Look at the facts. Why would anyone take the chance of giving away a potentially dangerous product. The risk is just too high. The risk of liable would be great if what Whitehall is saying is true. I would have to guess the majority of the people that try different mixes are amatuer chemists at best. Maybe Whitehall is right and I am completely wrong. If that\'s so, it just doesn\'t make sense to me.

franki
10-17-2002, 03:01 PM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=23076&Sear ch=true&Forum=UBB5&Words=copulins&Match=Entire%20P hrase&Searchpage=7&Limit=25&Old=6months&Main=23076 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=23076&Sear ch=true&Forum=UBB5&Words=copulins&Match=Entire%20P hrase&Searchpage=7&Limit=25&Old=6months&Main=23076 \")

Elana
10-17-2002, 03:26 PM
I\'ve read my fair share of posts here from people who have experimented with EW. Some of them sound very scary. One member talked about a man around him passing out. I think it is one thing to experiment on yourself, but when you start seriously altering the behavior of innocent people around you in what appears to be negative ways, I say that is totally unfair and irresponsible. JMHO

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I quite agree. If it\'s on you strong enough to make people around you faint, light headed, or unable to think straight, you\'re taking liberties with their health without their knowledge or consent and that\'s not right. IMNotSoHO lol

Elana
10-17-2002, 03:32 PM
Exactly, not so humble Renee /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
10-17-2002, 03:36 PM
I guess the Queen should have banned the Beatles then? That description of the effects of EW sounds a lot like Beatlemania.

(Just kidding!)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 03:47 PM
Don\'t think they didn\'t try! Look at what Elvis went through!

Seriously, tho - you wouldn\'t buy Clorox and stick your nose right in the bottle and inhale deeply and then sue Proctor and Gamble because they ship it around for innocent people to use in their houses around their pets and loved ones, etc. ... We all know how to respect bleach. The point of the seemingly alarmist posts about EW is that you must respect it. Like Clorox. Don\'t mix it with ammonia. Don\'t get it in your eyes, pour it directly on your skin, breathe it. Dilute it before use, etc etc etc.

That\'s all. Nothing to fret about.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 04:12 PM
It`s probably just about concentration, this stuff obviously needs to be diluted.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 05:47 PM
I read the thread along with the warnings. I stand corrected.

BassMan
10-18-2002, 04:48 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

It`s probably just about concentration, this stuff obviously needs to be diluted.

<hr></blockquote>It\'s totally about concentration. You could open a bottle of this stuff in Times Square and smell it out in Jersey... Over the pollution... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
10-18-2002, 07:41 AM
Danka