PDA

View Full Version : Realm for men

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 05:27 PM
OKay guys, i know RFM isnt supposed to attract women, i know that its meant tomake the wearer feel good, etc...but i tried some today, and the results were kick ass...women seemed to want to talk to me, i got hits, alot of friendly flirtative hits, especially the young girls,..the guys were alot friendler too...there seemed to be a euphoria in the air that i just dont get with anything else...this was Realm for men, not women...everyone seemed to be very relaxed and smiley in my prescense...it was fun wearing it...i hate to say this, but i think i like it the best!! has anyone at all experienced any of this? i dont know what erox is doing, or did, with RFM, but it does have some affect on the moods of both men and women i am around..now, the only negative seemed to be the older lady supervisor in our department, she is like 50, and when i wore PI or andro 4.2 and smelled like cat piss, she was alwAYS smiling and looking at me and all that, now, she doesnt look at me at all, and seems almost intimidated by me, i wonder if she\'s getting the scent of a woman ( estrodal ) on me an she feels threatened, but i think alot of women get turned on when they smell whatever it is in RFM on men..can anyone shed some light on this? trust me, this [censored] is very very interesting and smells GREAT

Paul canada
10-16-2002, 06:36 PM
Hey Jamboot:

I use RFM all the time and get some pretty good DIHL. I will also use PI (W) with it I find that works great too.

I have also go hits from useing IR products that Bruce also sells. There OK and I only where them when I want to try something different.

Paul

MOBLEYC57
10-16-2002, 08:18 PM
Boot! Baby! What\'s really going on!!!? You\'ve gone from PAN to PI to TE & SOE to TE & ANDRO 4.2 to Realm for Men in less than two weeks! Come on! What\'s the real deal? You can tell me boot /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You don\'t work for Love Scent do ya Boot? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Do I need to start taking up a collection from the Forum Club Members to get you a Mone psychiatrist? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You know I will...don\'t want nothing happening to ya! We\'re family!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Whatever blows your hair back Boot... as long as you\'re having fun!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 11:39 PM
Yeah Jamboot, you just rave about every product you try! You\'re losing your credibility.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 11:50 PM
As I said in my last post in another thread, there are lots of variables you have to keep count of when you try a new product. Jamboot might simply have lost count of one of them: his personal attractiveness factor... Wearing pheros or not wearing pheros might be no difference to him, since he gets the chicks anyway. Jamboot: you might want to verify this theory... Chances are that you\'re going to save some money in the future /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 04:44 AM
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!! CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN!! now that i got your attention, lets just sit down and talk this [censored] out before i unload a can of ass whoop.... it is certainly possilbe that due to my incredible charm, charisma and just plan rugged good looks that women are gonna like me no matter what, thats very possible but let me set the stage for this newst rant of RFM, particularly in the office place... ive been wearing the none stuff, and i admit, they work great out in clubs and out and about, but in the office place, i have found that the none was making me too many enemies, aka: i sit in an enclosed room with about 30 women all enclosed, so the mones have nowhere to go...anyway, everyone kept complaining of a cat piss odor, yes, some women were finding me hot, others were holding their noses when they went bye my desk, no matter how little i applied, adn of course i had fat ass behind me looking like the postman on seinfeld watchign my every move and telling eveyrone i smelled like catpiss, so things were getting rather weird in the officee..until.....i pulled out my secret weapon....RFM!! it was like the difference in night and day, the whole fuckign office went from being my antagonist to being my best friend, spontanious joy seemed to break out, women all started smiling at me and starting conversations with me, guys started being nice to me and saying hello where as before they avoided even talking to me...a cute little 19 year old blonde that sits near me had a spontaneous headlights come on when i first walked in, the woman to my left said \"damn, you smell good!\" and women started flirting with me eveyrwhere, like i said, it did change the old lady in her 50\'s who was flirting with me eveyrday, she did seem nervous round me...so anyway, i dont mean to let down the hoards of fans that follow me and love me, fame is a big responsiblity and i dont take that [censored] lightly,..now, if i was out in a club, i would prolly use realm and some PI combined, but in a closed in office, i had to shut down the cat piss rumours, and the side effect was people started acting like they actually like me being there...so if anyone has an intelligent answer to waht was or is going on chemically with RFM and my situation, let me know, if not....then shut the [censored] up!! thanks:)

BassMan
10-17-2002, 05:19 AM
Along with the estradiol (sp?), and despite Erox\'s rant _against_ the stuff, the Primal Instinct folks had RFM analyzed and found it to contain somewhat less than 0.05 mg/ml androstenone, same as APC. That could explain what is going on in your office.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 05:23 AM
thank you bassman, but can you be more specific ? i mean, is the estrodial doing something, or is it the lower amount of none that is undetectable in the cologne, or what? thanks for an intelligent answer

BassMan
10-17-2002, 05:46 AM
I\'m in over my head on this first part... Somebody else - help me - The estradiol supposedly triggers the VNO in males only, improving their mood. The only effect it seems to have on me is to make my balls ache. Needless to say, I\'m not a big fan of RFM, even though I like the fragrance.

My guess is that the lower concentration of none, covered by the very elegant, and strong, fragrance of RFM is doing the trick. I personally find that 0.05 mg/ml is a very workable concentration for none - it enables me to get some appreciable cologne cover without OD\'ing on the none.

MOBLEYC57
10-17-2002, 06:53 AM
Boot!! We love you!! Don\'t you hurt nobody!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 07:19 AM
well, i dont like gettin testy with my fans but sometimes a man\'s just got to figure out how loud his rooster\'s gonna crow...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 07:21 AM
Bassman, thank you sir...i think you done real good, considering nobody really knows what is in realm for men actually...its a major secret and until someone takes it to the lab and has it analyzed, hell, for all me know it might have a huge dripping of androstenol or something...thanks buddy

Irish
10-17-2002, 09:40 AM
--------------
.so if anyone has an intelligent answer to waht was or is going on chemically with RFM and my situation, let me know, if not....then shut the [censored] up!! thanks
-------------
I assume Rfm contains estratetraenol or something like that.

Suma Jocab tested estratetraenol and androstadienone for mood effects on men and women. She found estra- improved the mood of women pretty much like andro- did. So Rfm could be having a positive mood effect on women when you are wearing it..

EROX (the boys behind Rfm) sponsored a paper that said estra- affected the VNO of men but not women. That\'s interesting if true, but pheros can act through the main olfactory system as well as the VNO system (this happens in pigs for some of their pheros, also rabbit pups and others). Just because a chemical doesn\'t activate the VNO doesn\'t necessarily mean it\'s not an actual phero.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 01:20 PM
Well, Jamboot, I was wondering what would have happened at the office if you just stopped using the -none and didn\'t start using RFM. Maybe, your office mates were just happy that you stopped smelling like cat piss! You should do a baseline study of no pheros and see if the hits stop coming.