PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm In - the Great EW test

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 12:53 PM
Got my bottle today. I have read all the opening the bottle precautions.

I don\'t have the mind for drops of this and dabs of that. If I turn the bottle over into a gallon of distilled water, will that do for a start?

CptKipling
10-16-2002, 01:12 PM
I wouldnt, you would be stuck with that then.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 01:24 PM
Well, now I\'m stuck with a bottle of EW. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Haven\'t other people diluted it in plain water with good results?

franki
10-16-2002, 01:54 PM
I have taken a tiny drop from the EW bottle, mixed it in 3 ml bottle with water, threw half of it away and filled it up with water up again.

That doesn´t sound very scientific, but I feel I have now got something that doesn´t smell too bad (combined with a cologne and SOE it even smells good to me), so that I can work with that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
10-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Didn\'t Woman use ONE drop in a gallon of water?

Surely you can count to one! That way, if its too weak, add another and so on.

Another approach is \"a few drops\" of the concentrate in your bathwater. Woman also used and approved that approach.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 02:02 PM
Yes, Monsieur Le Grand Smartass, I can count to one. lol

Jesus, though, really? ONE drop in a gallon of water.

And then she used that mix to blend with her cologne, right? or did she blend EW straight out of the bottle with cologne?

Whitehall
10-16-2002, 02:06 PM
OK, I deserve that (but I just couldn\'t resist!)

I think the one drop per gallon mix was for direct anointing. I suspect - but don\'t explicitly remember - that one drop of EW in cologne makes more sense. That still might be too much.

I\'d go with the few drops in the tub idea - I can see (and smell) it now.......

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 02:08 PM
Is EW really that strong. 1 drop to a gallon of water. Sh*t, I\'d be afraid to try something that strong....

Whitehall
10-16-2002, 02:11 PM
Frankly, I\'d be afraid to SHIP it without special hazardous cargo treatment.

When you do handle the stuff, do so outdoors with good ventilation, use disposable paper under your work area, wear eye protection and rubber gloves.

franki
10-16-2002, 02:16 PM
\"When you do handle the stuff, do so outdoors with good ventilation, use disposable paper under your work area, wear eye protection and rubber gloves. \"

A few weeks ago I´d have agreed with you on that, but now that my EW has aged and has become way less stinky I personally feel that would be a bit overcautious. I recently worked with it and I have gotten a bit of diluted stuff on my fingers and I didn´t think the smell was too bad or stayed for too long.

My €0,02, /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
10-16-2002, 02:33 PM
The stink is one thing - probably largely due to indole.

Even if the worst stench dissipates, what\'s left is still pretty aggressive chemically - maybe not glacial acetic acid but up there. I\'d still recommend very good ventilation and eye protection - I know I won\'t mix the stuff without it. Maybe to add a few drops to the bath - that would be pretty safe.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 02:40 PM
Are you serious? This sh*t sounds more like hazardous waste, rather than a pheromone product... If I have to do all that, I\'ll pass. The fact that you have to wear gloves and goggles and mix it outdoors would make me afraid to put this on my skin. Aren\'t you Whitehall? Or are you pulling my chain? This stuff sounds like it\'s not fit to be used as a topical product.

franki
10-16-2002, 02:44 PM
A lot of people here have put this stuff (diluted) on their skin (including me), and nobody has reported any injuries as of yet. So it is probably not that dangerous as it seems.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 02:57 PM
Franki,

It just seems like a lot to have to do, just use the stuff. Seems to me, that you should be able to use it as is, or mixed with a cologne.

Whitehall
10-16-2002, 02:57 PM
I would NOT put it undiluted on my unprotected skin. At 300:1 dilution, people literally swoon from the scent.

I am critical of this product as shipped for safety reasons.

I think I\'ve sounded enough warnings about this stuff - Bruce and Stone have the responsiblity for this - not me.

franki
10-16-2002, 03:09 PM
\"It just seems like a lot to have to do, just use the stuff. Seems to me, that you should be able to use it as is, or mixed with a cologne. \"

You seem to recognize that this stuff is not for everyone. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif It is a Beta Test for forum members only and not a commercial pheromone product.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 03:46 PM
Ok. I stopped by the drug store, bought a gallon of spring water and and an eye dropper, came home, took the stuff out to the balcony, gloved up, took a deep breath, and while holding my breath, took the plastic thing out of the bottle so I could get the eye dropper in, sucked some into the eye dropper, and put three drops into the gallon of water, closed the water, closed the EW bottle, wrapped it back up in bubble wrap and put it in a baggie. I put the EW thus wrapped in a canister that seals like a mason jar and put the gallon of water away in a cupboard.It stinks to high, high heaven, my eyes are burning, I have a headache, and a nasty godawful taste in my mouth, metallic, and like my tongue feels numb.We\'ll see what the water smells like tomorrow. I\'ve fooled with it all I want to for one session.Oh, here\'s the thing - don\'t rinse the dropper in hot water under the kitchen faucet like I did. You\'ll \"perfume\" the kitchen, not in a good way. That dropper went into the canister with the EW. It\'ll never be good for anything else. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-16-2002, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I would NOT put it undiluted on my unprotected skin. At 300:1 dilution, people literally swoon from the scent.

I am critical of this product as shipped for safety reasons.

I think I\'ve sounded enough warnings about this stuff - Bruce and Stone have the responsiblity for this - not me.

<hr></blockquote>With all due respect... (and Whitehall, this rant is not aimed at you personally...)

This is just getting absurd.

Bruce said right from the beginning - this is NOT a consumer product. This is a sample of a raw, potentially hazardous, manufacturing strength chemical mixture, released cautiously as a \"proof of principal\" experiment.

If the idea of handling \"glacial acetic acid\" bothers you, or, more probably, if you don\'t completely understand why _it_should_, DON\'T TOUCH EW. Wait until it is offered as a commercial product!

What part of that is so hard to understand? Since we are sitting here claiming to be pheromone scientists... The first thing a scientist who lives long enough to write about it learns is which things s/he is or is not qualified to mess with.

There\'s nothing wrong with EW. Use proper ventilation. Wear skin and eye protection. Keep it away from your kids. If you don\'t know what these things mean, buy PCC and be done with it.

I know how to handle these sort of things, I was trained in working with hazardous chemicals as a kid. And I don\'t want my ability to explore the possibilities ruined by folks who don\'t have a clue, getting hurt by EW, when they have absolutely no business getting in the same room with the stuff.

jose
10-16-2002, 07:38 PM
Whitehall- How about mixing it with Ethanol? I just received my EW and thinking about mixing it with that. I still have the big Brown bottle from the chemical set.

MadMaxx
10-16-2002, 09:51 PM
I\'m with Bassman. EW is serious stuff, but those who think it sounds like \"too much trouble\" or \"too much danger\", yeah, go buy PCC or PI/w with copulins. I don\'t think we need to be scarying people about the stuff and making it sound like Bruce and Stone should not even be giving us the stuff. I\'ve said it once and I\'ll say it again. It is my favorite product out of all of them hands down. If you told me I had to throw away all of my products except one, I wouldn\'t even have to think about it. EW rocks for me. It has changed my life. As Whitehall said, people can swoon from it, even when diluted 300:1. I can attest to having that happen to women that get near me. If that isn\'t cool, I don\'t know what is. The last time I heard of any women actually swooning was in the old-time literature. With all respect to the scientists, I don\'t think we should blow the hazardous thing way out of proportion. I mean, get real, nuclear/toxic waste is an amusing comparison, but seriously, if I had to choose being exposed to EW or one of those there wouldn\'t be much choice. We use all kinds of dangerous chemicals in our lives, including household cleaners, glues, etc. which definitely are dangerous. So, why don\'t we all recognize that this is powerful stuff, but stop making it sound like people are going to be bringing something into their homes that has the potential to wipe out their entire family.

MadMaxx
10-16-2002, 09:58 PM
FTR, you must be unfortunate. I figure personally, that you should not even be using EW.You sound like you are as sensitive to it as a few women I know. I feel that it is a minority of women who are that sensitive. I mean the type that can\'t even stand up when they have to be too close to me. I also have an interesting theory. You mentioned that you are high testosterone. While I can\'t prove it, the two women I know who are powerfully affected by this stuff remind me of women who may be high testosterone. One of the things I am basing this assumption on is an earlier discussion(I think it was you), about the difference between how you usually want sex as a high T female, and how you feel when under the influence of copulins. I am basing my assumption on their sexuality as well as body build in one case.

Woman
10-16-2002, 10:04 PM
FTR and Whitehall:

Summary of \"Woman\'s Work\" re EW:

1: Approx. 3-5 drops in gallon of distilled water. Use as a body splash. Cover with cologne. Good way to introduce EW to your body chemistry, in my opinion.

2: Two drops EW in 1 ounce cologne. I use two sprays per application. (One spray I mix with a dollop of unscented lotion and apply to my legs.) Other to chest and cover with cologne.

Note: I have also done 2 drops EW into 3:1 Cologne/TE/w mix. I personally love TE/w or NPA/w. They are good in a nasty/raw/sexual way. . . this makes me think of it as an \"in heat\" mix since it is a very DEFINITE sexual signal to men. . .

3: One ounce APC/w to 4 drops EW. I just use a dab or two usually with a little body oil to my lower body and straight APC/w on my wrists and neck. I like this mix. I know I used more drops per ounce with the APC/w than the cologne mix but it seemed to take better with the APC/w. But use sparingly. This combo smells very much like sex to me and it turns me on . . .

4: For the bath: I have a mix of 1 ounce Casmir cologne and about 10 drops of EW and I just add a little of this to the bath water once in a while. I mixed these two since I found after I bought Casmir that it is too intense so it is a way for me to use it dilluted with the Casmir bath oil I also bought.

5: K.E.W.S.S.
(Keep-Essence of Woman-Simple-Sweetheart)
One drop EW to 1 ounce distilled water. Spray it. If it stinks, you sprayed to much. So rinse it off. Spray again. Let dry. Cover with cologne, baby powder, or whatever.

I never use it two days in a row. Always take a time out with EW. . .

Good luck, FTR, with your testing!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 10:55 PM
MadMaxx, what an odd thing to say. I\'m unfortunate because full strength EW gave me some physical reactions and stunk up my kitchen? Give me a chance to dilute it properly and use it before you write me off. I had very strong reactions to PCC but I adapted after a few days. My testosterone level is at the high end of normal for a woman. So yours are much higher since you\'re male. Do you find wearing copulins makes you feel more submissive?I\'m sure it\'s nice for your ego, but I\'m not sure how much I like the idea of people growing faint around you from inhaling the chemicals you\'re wearing. It would seem to me that\'s maybe irresponsible use and you should cut back a little. What about elderly people or people who aren\'t feeling well - is it good for them to be exposed to a high enough level that they feel faint? Women used to swoon because they wore corsets and couldn\'t breathe well. Generally, being faint is not a good thing.You getting laid with this stuff or just groovin\' on how your arms smell, btw...just curious. Hey, Woman, thanks for the recipes. I\'ll try the highest dilution and see how it goes for a first step.

MadMaxx
10-17-2002, 12:16 AM
FTR, well, maybe I was rambling a bit. By unfortunate, I guess I just meant that it is kind of unfortunate for anyone when they are really sensitive to something, because they have to be so careful, or because many things can bother them easily. For example, some people are really sensitive to perfumes and colognes; they can feel sick. I realize I am a man; but I was just thinking, my god, if I was as sensitve to EW as you, I would probably be afraid to use it at all.

As for the other stuff you mentioned, I don\'t get off on being \"irresponsible\". I have cut back my dosage, since I noticed the brain-dead male phenomenon and the odd strongly affected woman. I feel it is a small number of women who are negatively affected, but I think it is a case of them being very sensitive. Meaning, that if I go with lower dosage I may be having no effect on others. So, to look at it objectively, what I am doing is possibly less irresponsible than what anyone else is doing who walks around with perfume or cologne quantities that disgust others, or anyone who goes around smelling so bad that they disgust people, or anyone around this forum who goes around wearing quantities of -none which either disgust people or affect them in some other negative way. I should add smokers to my list as well. Cigarette smoke makes me feel sick and irritates me a great deal emotionally. I can\'t even concentrate on having a conversation if I am subjected to cigarette smoke. I hope you see my point. I am not going through life with a complete disregard for others, but I think that aiming for zero negative effects on the whole population is not reasonable.

DrSmellThis
10-17-2002, 02:58 AM
An interesting possibility is that the chlorine in the water might have enhanced the cops, as chlorine is chemically similar to estrogen, and since some female pheros smell like chlorine.

BassMan
10-17-2002, 05:00 AM

Summary of \"Woman\'s Work\" re EW:

<hr></blockquote>
Very nice work!

franki
10-17-2002, 05:03 AM
\"5: K.E.W.S.S.
(Keep-Essence of Woman-Simple-Sweetheart)
One drop EW to 1 ounce distilled water. Spray it. If it stinks, you sprayed to much. So rinse it off. Spray again. Let dry. Cover with cologne, baby powder, or whatever.\"

That sounds like what i was going to do, keeping it simple. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 05:11 AM
That\'s true about the chlorine - our water is very heavily chlorinated - higher than pool water. (I use a Brita for drinking/cooking water.) Also maybe the fact that the water was hot. The stuff went straight up into my face. Dumb move. lol

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 06:00 AM
How do you get EW? Does it come as a freebie with a puchased product from love-scent, or is it a beta test item that you purchase?

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 06:12 AM
BassMan,

EXACTLY! EW IS NOT A COMERCIAL PRODUCT, IS NOT FOR REGULAR SALE, SHOULD NOT BE BOUGHT BY JUST ANYONE

Phew!

Everyone got that?

franki
10-17-2002, 06:18 AM
Bruce gives it away to forum members that buy products from \"Stone Labs\" (AE, PCC, PPA, AFA) worth at least $50 in total. Send him an email about it. This because the provider of the copulin concentrate (EW), Phil Stone, was OK with giving away the copulin concentrate for free as long as it was connected to some kind of promotion for his commercial pheromone products.

Oh, and one bottle of EW should be enough supply for a lifetime. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-17-2002, 06:25 AM

That\'s true about the chlorine - our water is very heavily chlorinated - higher than pool water. (I use a Brita for drinking/cooking water.) Also maybe the fact that the water was hot. The stuff went straight up into my face. Dumb move. lol

<hr></blockquote>What did it take to get the stink out of yer sink?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 06:39 AM
Thanks Franki...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 07:36 AM
You can still smell it. I burned grapefruit/peppermint oil in there all night, too. This weekend I\'ll go over all the surfaces with Orange clean and that should do it.

I\'m going to keep it in the bedroom and apply it there, too, from now on.

But here\'s the thing, and I\'m amazed - it DOES smell like gorgeous pussy. It really does. My kitchen smells like gorgeous pussy. You have to let it dry down, and it looks like that three drops to a gallon of water is a good mix for me. This weekend I\'ll buy some spray bottles from the beauty supply and use those for application. But I smelled it this morning from the gallon jug and it smelled nice to me, so I put it on as a body splash with some Jasminetherapy to cover. I really like the way it smells, it\'s incredibly feminine and very sexy - I think I could go without a cover cologne, or use very very little - and Jasminetherapy is not just right, but I have some Maja coming that I ordered over the internet and I think that will be a nice match. It put the sashay back in my walk. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif It does make me slightly aroused, I noticed that about 15 minutes after I put it on. I don\'t seem to be having any ill effects from it. I\'ve had it on 2 hours now. I\'m liking it a lot.

BassMan
10-17-2002, 07:42 AM
I\'ve tried tangerinetherapy as well as Jasminetherapy. I think I like the tangerine better. But of course, I don\'t have a wide variety of feminine perfumes at hand to play with. I\'m sure you\'ll find something better.

BTW, I think it smelled more like pussy with the Jasmine.

Good luck. I do find the stuff turned me on a lot once I got a reasonable concentration.

I need to try a 3 drops per gallon mix too. You pulled the dropper top off and used a normal bulb dropper, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:11 AM
I have a Bath and Bodyworks Tangerine Spice body spray but I smelled it after smelling the EW dilution and the two smells didn\'t seem like they would marry well on me, so I went for the jasmine, which smells like cooter anyway once it heats up, so it\'s a double dose, which is a little heady, but not unpleasant. My other alternatives were Shalimar lotion, which actually might work, but I wasn\'t in a Shalimar mood, Casmir EDT (too much all at once for me), Lavender body splash (too antiseptic), and an Avon very green scent called Forest Lily that they don\'t make anymore (a vague possibility but there\'s better I\'m sure).
I do think Maja\'s going to be a nice mix, wish it would hurry up and get here.

I bought a package from CVS with two droppers, it just said Eye/Ear Dropper - glass droppers with black rubber tops of about the same width as the glass tubes, extending maybe 1 inch above the glass. The drops seemed to me to be pretty generous.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:13 AM
I have a question for the guys out there. Since EW is a womans product and as FTR mentioned, that it smells like gorgeous pussy, I was wondering what effect other than making women swoon, does it have when a man is wearing it. Any experiences, would be greatly appreciated. A question for the ladies. Does the smell of pussy turn women on?

MaxiMog
10-17-2002, 08:37 AM
It\'s time for a stupid question: how much ml is one gallon. (metric system here!)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:41 AM
A gallon is 4 liters...

Whitehall
10-17-2002, 08:43 AM
Dearest Woman,

Let me congratulate you on your most excellent work on EW! You\'ve really got some good ideas down to useful and effective recipes, all applied with sensitivity and perception.

Respectfully,

Whitehall

PS I bet you smell divine - like Aphrodite

MaxiMog
10-17-2002, 08:45 AM
Thanks! That\'s quite a lot! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:49 AM
Woman is DA BOMB.

Maybe she\'ll want to answer the question, too, does the smell of pussy turn women on.

EW is a turn on for me because it smells like me having sex, amplified. It\'s not precisely my own smell - EW\'s smell is slightly saltier, but it\'s real close. So a smell that\'s so like me having a really good time is a turn on by association. That\'s my take on the effect of the smell of pussy on a woman who\'s wearing it.
HOWEVER
I really can\'t imagine what I would feel about a guy who smells like pussy. I love a man with a wet face from making me happy and all, don\'t get me wrong, but ... if I met a guy right off the bat who smelled like that, I\'m not sure I\'d like it. But I have no way of knowing, so take it for what it\'s worth.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:50 AM
Yeah, it surprised me too.

Whitehall
10-17-2002, 08:57 AM
MadMaxx,

My cautions and criticisms of EW are just my attempt at watching Bruce\'s back and protecting the innocent/unprepared. If McDonald\'s can be sued for selling coffee that\'s too hot, imagine what could happen to Bruce and Stone from EW.

I am thankful for the opportunity to experiment with my bottle of EW but it is hazardous material and in the careless or unprepared hands it could hurt someone. In an industrial setting, an employer would be required to take extensive safety precautions, including employee training and protective gear, before handling a product equivalent to EW. I\'ve extensive education, training, and experience in hazardous materials so I think my recommendations for proper procedure merit some weight, overcautious as they may seem.

While its not my job to protect other users of EW, I count many of you as friends and I don\'t want to see anyone hurt.

But if you insist on NOT wearing YOUR seatbelt, I ain\'t gonna stop you.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 09:12 AM
FTR...You are candid as always. It is greatly appreciated...

SonnyBlack
10-17-2002, 09:53 AM
you guys are right ....I received my bottle of EW two weeks ago when I ordered AE and NPA. I hadnt opened it since I got it and I pretty much just kept it in a drawer. Wel...yesterday I decided to pull out some tweezers from this drawer and I came across the bottle of EW..the bottle is still sealed but some of the smell started escaping...So i lifted the bottle and I just rubbed the outside of the bottle all over my left arm and hand....I then smelled my hand and some of the smell had rubbed off from the bottle onto my hand. i then left for school like any other day. Let me tell you guys...I had never gotten so much DIHL\'s from girls or anything like this before. I mean girls were smiling at me and striking up convos, and flirting. I had never experienced this kind of reaction...not even from AE. Now I only tried this once but Im thinking of trying it again this weekend...I must say though...Im impressed.

BassMan
10-17-2002, 10:26 AM

I really can\'t imagine what I would feel about a guy who smells like pussy. I love a man with a wet face from making me happy and all, don\'t get me wrong, but ... if I met a guy right off the bat who smelled like that, I\'m not sure I\'d like it. But I have no way of knowing, so take it for what it\'s worth.

<hr></blockquote>I suspect the trick to males wearing EW is to get the application to subliminal levels, just like any other phero. That way the female target is remembering sex, not knowing why, and associating her thoughts with the guy she\'s presently lookin\' at.

I also suspect that\'s why the doses that are working for females are considerably higher than those males are wearing - a female can get away with the conscious scent of pussy - she\'s going to smell hot and aroused.

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 10:34 AM
I think BassMan has the EW male wearer\'s theory down write there.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 08:33 PM
Forgot to tell you - as far as reactions -- when I got in the elevator in the morning to go to my floor at work, it was pretty full, maybe five men lining the back wall and one girl standing toward the front. So I stepped in, pressed the button for my floor, which was going to stop first, so I stayed near the door and turned to face the front, was standing next to the girl. Preppy little girl, early twenties, maybe legal assistant, admin assistant, petite, skinny, white stockings, demure little dress, no makeup, straight blonde hair combed straight back in a headband. I had on an off-white snug fitting turtleneck sweater and a long suede skirt slit up the back, and camel suede high heel boots and big messy red hair and makeup, so we\'re like each other\'s total opposite, style wise, and with heels I\'m standing a good head taller than she and bigger all over anyway. She glanced at me when I got on, normal interaction, but then, after the elevator had gone one floor, she turned to face me and looked me straight in the eye (people don\'t do that on elevators), shocked expression on her face, and then did the check-you-out-who-the-hell-are-you eye flicker on me, went with her eyes from my eyes down my body to my feet and back up, ending at my eyes again, which is WAY RUDE, but I maintained a big sh*t eatin\' grin throughout, stood there and let her look, as if to say, \"See anything you like?\" She then turned on her heel abruptly back toward the front of the car with her nose in the air and flipped her hair at me with her back to me -- this hair flip was \"sniff \'Well, I never!!\'\" Cracked me up. Later in the afternoon this partner from a west coast branch of our firm who was here seeing clients and using a vacant office down the hall from me was checking me out in a real big way, no question. Not something I could move on but I wouldn\'t have minded a dinner date under other circumstances. Pity you can\'t play where you work.

Woman
10-17-2002, 10:18 PM
Whitehall. . . thank you. . .and yes, evidently my scent is \"divine\" to my Significant Other.

He is aware of my experiments and of my participation in this forum and simply enjoys the rewards of all my \"Woman\'s Work\". . . he\'s very satisfied indeed!

However, I want to add that concentrated EW caused him a bad reaction, sneezing, congestion, etc. when he handled the sealed bottle. He has no problem whatsoever with my mixes when I wear them. Plus, I had him try SoE (twice) and it made him very tired and sleepy. So, I play with all this fun stuff and he enjoys the effects. Since I was upfront with him about my use, interest and curiosity regarding pheromones, he never asks and I never tell, whether I am wearing any or not. I am happy with this arrangement.

FTR:

You wrote: \"Does the smell of pussy turn women on.\"

I agree with your own answer following the question when you said \"it smells like me having sex, amplified\" and \". . .is a turn on by association.\"

Scent of pussy via EW on my skin IMMEDIATELY floods my mind with sexual memories. . .and I don\'t mean foreplay memories. . . So, yes, I do get turned on by the smell and the pleasures I have known. Would it bother me if this scent was on a man? I don\'t know, probably not.

BassMan: Thanks for the appreciation. I see that you are from Florida. We are getting ready to head there for the winter. . .

Franki: Yes, keeping it simple is the way to go! Have fun with your testing.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 10:25 PM
Hey, Woman, nice to see your post. -- It was BNQ\'s question, he\'s the one who wanted to know, I was answering to give him information and hoping you\'d maybe respond too so he\'d have two opinions. Interesting we share the same experience. I really like this stuff. We\'ll see how Studly Do Right feels next time he swings by here, that should be interesting.

Woman
10-17-2002, 10:54 PM
FTR, can\'t wait to hear about SDR\'s reaction. Good luck. And enjoyed reading about your elevator encounter! LOL.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 11:42 PM
Shocked Miss Priss, didn\'t it? lol

Why I\'m not in bed I don\'t know, but I remembered a spray bottle of some body splash I bought awhile back, decided I didn\'t like, but couldn\'t bear to throw out because the bottle was full (logic? no, but nevermind). I found that in the closet, dumped the contents and cleaned the bottle and sprayer out so there was no smell left, then filled it back up with 8 oz of the gallon mix - in the process noticed it had lost strength. Did you find that? The force of it dissipated significantly or I\'ve become used to the smell, either one, but I think it broke down some. Anyway. I put one drop of pure EW into the 8 oz bottle of gallon mix, and added two more drops to the gallon mix. We\'ll let that stew and see what it\'s like in a day or two.

But here\'s a eureka. I remembered my rose water and tried that with the EW spray and OHMYGOD is that celestial. I sprayed the EW/water mix and then sprayed rose water on after it, while the EW was still wet, and rubbed them in on clean skin washed with unscented Dove. It marrys right up and dries down to something absolutely heavenly - it makes the top note on the rose scintillate, and the EW makes the bottom note, no pun intended. Harp glissando. It won\'t last long, the rose water\'s not very strong, but for an interlude, perfect, and in action, I bet it will be brilliant, even better when it\'s well warmed up. I bet Perfumer\'s Workshop Tea Rose with maybe 2 drops of EW would make a great mix, very wearable with good staying power.

The spray bottles I have are very fine mist sprayers. I\'m liking the EW/water mix as a veil all over.

When I first smelled EW on its own, I could smell two notes distinctly -- cheese and indole. There was nothing in between. The picture I got when I smelled it was an octave played on a keyboard, your thumb on a C and your little finger on the C above it, just those two notes, with empty space in between. But when you dilute it and let it spread out in the water, it develops dimension. And on skin, it\'s sex in a bottle.

Having big fun,

FTR

MadMaxx
10-18-2002, 07:27 AM
FTR, it\'s nice to see a woman having as much fun with EW as I am!
I commented a long time ago about EW losing strength too.
I honestly think it changes somehow. The first weak or so you figure it is absolutely horrid so you tame it way down, but then pretty soon you are thinking, yeah, this is a bit weak, so you add a bit. I don\'t think it is merely because we become accustomed to it. The sh#t smell definitely goes after a week or two and you won\'t even smell it if you get concentrate on yourself.

BassMan
10-18-2002, 07:30 AM

The sh#t smell definitely goes after a week or two and you won\'t even smell it if you get concentrate on yourself.

<hr></blockquote>I _never_ smelled anything faecal in the mix. The indole must be unstable in that medium.

MadMaxx
10-18-2002, 07:38 AM
As for BNQ\'s question, I don\'t think the women mind the pussy smell. I have never asked any woman what she is thinking of my smell, or what she is feeling when she is around me, but simply judging from women\'s behavior and interaction with me, I have very little doubt that their reaction is either neutral or positive or very positive. I like the mentioned theory of the copulins reminding them of sex. I just got home from another dance class and in my estimation I figure about 6 out of 9 of the women were quite stimulated being in my presence. They don\'t all do the DIHL thing, but I would say 2 or 3 do, and those ones as well as the others just seem like putty in my arms. They seem really comfortable and some are slamming into me(or melting into me), and sometimes hanging on me; like practically throwing themselves into my arms. It\'s a real tough job going to my dance lessons these days I tell you!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 10:59 AM
Madmaxx, so have you pursued anything with these dancing girls?

FTR and Woman, you say that EW reminds you of having sex. In that case, do you think EW would work on a virgin? Yes, that virgin question again!

I finally opened my EW bottle yesterday. I had 18 ml of ethanol left from my chem set, so I just put one drop of EW in it. Estimating 35 drops per ml, that should be about 650 to 1. Do you think I can use this diluted solution at my normal mix ratios for concentrates (5:1, etc. with cologne, etc.).
I actually opened the EW bottle in my room, which was not well ventilated. I could definitely smell it in the air afterwards, but I was not adversely affected. I didn\'t seem to go brain dead either. I also didn\'t use gloves and had to pry off the plastic stopper with my fingers (carefully!). My fingers did smell like [censored], but only when held up close, and the scent seems gone today. Overall, the experience wasn\'t seem as life threatening some have described.

When I opened the bottle containing 18 ml of ethanol with 1 drop of EW and took a sniff, I can definitely smell the [censored] over the alcohol. This seems significant, since I can\'t smell any of the other pheros through the alcohol when in a bottle!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2002, 11:05 AM
It\'s been a good 30 years since I was a virgin - I honestly don\'t remember enough about it to be able to tell you anything useful as far as EW goes. You\'ll just have to try it and see. Go forth, young man, experiment!

BassMan
10-18-2002, 11:13 AM

FTR and Woman, you say that EW reminds you of having sex. In that case, do you think EW would work on a virgin? Yes, that virgin question again!

<hr></blockquote>Guessing mode on:

If EW smells like wet, hot, pussy, and if your virgin masturbates, I would imagine she\'s already gotton the smell in her memory banks. What she will _do_ with that memory, if she\'s only had solo sex, is a different issue.

OTOH, if she is only _technically_ a virgin - lots of everything except actual insersion, her virginity isn\'t going to make much difference.

Guessing mode off.

MadMaxx
10-19-2002, 08:17 AM
Bassman, I never smelled anything faecal either in my mix. I smelled it on my hands after handling the stuff; removing the stopper on the bottle. My fingers smelled like sh#t for a day after that.
However, the next time I did the same thing a few weeks later, my fingers didn\'t really get too smelly.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 08:34 AM
Gloves, honey, gloves! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadMaxx
10-19-2002, 08:40 AM
Truth, I have not pursued anything, at least not in terms of trying to bed any of them. There are a couple of reasons for that. First, I am highly selective about what I shag. Most of these women don\'t meet my standards. I only shag women that I find really attractive and that really turn me on. Sometimes, even when they meet those requirements I don\'t want to bother shagging her if I don\'t think I can stand to have a relationship with her. Another issue is that everybody kind of knows everybody, on this dancing scene, so I don\'t want to be shagging women just for the hell of it.

Anyway, having said that, I do have 1 or 2 in mind that I may pursue to the fullest depths(pun inteneded). Had an awesome hit tonight, if you want to call it that. In reality you might say it was a continuation of a hit from before, and what a continuation! I met a chick twice before, once at a dance lesson and once at a party. Hardly spoke, just danced a bit at a lesson and then spoke for 2 seconds at a party. However, I figured I had her. I was getting a DIHL thing and a vibe. So, tonight I go to a club where I figure she will be. Well, I just walk in the door and she jumps on me and tries to kiss me. Granted, she is drunk, but I don\'t think that changes that fact she is wet for me, since she was not drinking the first 2 times I met her. So, anyway, for the rest of the night, she is sucking face with me and sticking her tongue down my throat every chance she can get. I had trouble dancing with her because she seems to be more interested in kissing. At one point she faced me and straddled one of legs and rode it like crazy while I was sitting on a bar stool. If that isn\'t good enough, I was trying to get her phone number off her, and when I asked her she responded by attempting to open her fly and she finally succeeded in getting her pants opened up. I don\'t know whether she really keeps her number in her crotch, or what the hell was going on. Maybe I had just gotten her so horny....
Anyway, at that point I didn\'t know what I was going to do, but then her friend came along and spoiled all the fun! She helped her get her pants back on. Anyway, I had to leave her at the bar. She had too many friends around. It would not have gone over well if I had tried to drag her away. Oh yeah, I forgot that she was telling me how sexy I was and how she wanted me. The girl was drunk, but nonetheless, it made my week. My theory on drunkeness is that it does not cause people to do things they don\'t want to do; it merely causes them to do what they want to do, but are normally too inhibited to do.

MadMaxx
10-19-2002, 08:40 AM
Live on the edge!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 09:11 AM
I tried EW mist with Bath and Body Works Fresh Ginger Lime over.I think it might be true that citrus kills the EW smell and florals enhance it. At least it\'s true that on me, rose mingles and plays with EW, and ginger lime drives the smell underground. Also, Orange Clean completely eradicated the EW smell in my kitchen, as I suspected it would.Bassman was saying he likes it with tangerine and he likes to keep it on the subliminal. Could be any citrus will do that.Anybody who has EW also have Kama Sutra Honey Dust? I\'d like to try those two smells together but am out of the latter at the moment.

Elana
10-19-2002, 09:17 AM
I adore Kama Sutra Honey dust!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 09:22 AM
You are such a girl after my own heart!

Elana
10-19-2002, 09:26 AM
The Kama Sutra \"Oil of Love\" is my all time favorite. It is water soluble so it is safe to use as a lubricant, and it gets so warm and it tastes so good.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 09:31 AM
I\'m kinda restricted as to what we can use. Have you ever had a partner with super sensitive skin? Mine is a real pain as far as lubes go. The only thing he can tolerate (after about 100.00 worth of experimentation) is Juicy ID in Vanilla Cream, so it\'s either that or a plain oil, like grapeseed, which ruins your sheets. Everything else we\'ve tried nearly blisters him, it\'s unreal.

What\'s the warming agent in the Oil of Luv? (These names kill me) ... maybe I\'ll get some just for me.

Elana
10-19-2002, 09:37 AM
My containers don\'t list any of the ingredients. That\'s too bad that your man is so sensitive. At least you found something that works.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 09:44 AM
Yes, because I couldn\'t do without flavored lube. I\'m hooked.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 10:29 AM
The girl was drunk, but nonetheless, it made my week. My theory on drunkeness is that it does not cause people to do things they don\'t want to do; it merely causes them to do what they want to do, but are normally too inhibited to do.

Max, In my experience, you are right, a woman won\'t let you get into her pants if she doesn\'t want you to. Drunk or not. It\'s a good way to find out if a woman wants you, but she sure is a lousy lay when she is drunk./ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

BassMan
10-19-2002, 07:21 PM

Anybody who has EW also have Kama Sutra Honey Dust?

<hr></blockquote>I have the Honey Dust, the Oil of Lub in a couple of flavors, and that minty stuff that makes yer nips go nuts. What did you want to try with what?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 07:25 PM
EW with Honey Dust. -- you\'ve got quite the toy box, there, Mister!

BassMan
10-19-2002, 07:48 PM
I\'ll make some up tomorrow. Whitehall had some sort of instructions about making EW in baby powder - if I can find the post, I\'ll start there with the Honey Dust. Sounds like a good idea, actually.

you\'ve got quite the toy box, there, Mister!

<hr></blockquote>I have a full Nike duffle bag and am starting to fill a second one. Have toys will travel /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-19-2002, 07:59 PM

toy box

<hr></blockquote>I just keep my eyes open. The local Asian supermart has a large number of things with great play potential -

* a Japanese headband that makes a perfect blindfold
* dish scrubbing cloths in a variety of textures that feel interesting against the skin
* a straw broom that opens up wide enough to go clear across a body, and produces interesting sensations when swept up and down your bare back
* dusters, both feather and poly - I have a rainbow colored one that works both because of the color association and because of the texture
* bizarre things used to play with those weird Asian fruits

On and on. If you program yourself to see things as sensual toys, you eventually end up needing a truck to carry it all to your play partner\'s house...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 08:20 PM
Why not just put on some EW and then dust yourself with honey dust? P.S. re toys - Why do you think I\'m always at the Home Depot? lol

BassMan
10-20-2002, 06:27 AM

Why not just put on some EW and then dust yourself with honey dust? P.S. re toys - Why do you think I\'m always at the Home Depot?

<hr></blockquote>Because I always want to make it more complicated than it is. You\'re right of course. I will.

Home depot? Geez, you really go in for the heavy stuff /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (Note to Bassman - check out Home Depot).

BTW: It was Lowes that had the lovely black rope.

EXIT63
10-20-2002, 08:26 AM
I believe there\'s a sale on drill bits this week.

oscar
10-20-2002, 08:36 AM
FTR,

Based on Woman\'s and your experiments using EW to create gallon quantities of \"Body Splash\" strength products, I did a bit of calculating to put into perspective the concentrations of your products as compared to the commercially available Copulin products for which we have content information.

First, assuming that there are 20 drops of WATER in a milliliter, I estimated:
20 drops/mL x 30 mL/oz = 600 drops/oz.
600 drops/oz x 128 ozs/Gal = 76,800 drops/Gallon.
(For the sake of these estimates we\'ll assume that 1 drop of EW is equal in volume and weight to 1 drop of water. Also that EW\'s Copulin concentration is 100%.)

If you put three drops of EW into a gallon of water the ratio of water to EW would be about 25,600 : 1 .
This would yield a product with a Copulin concentration of .0039%, or roughly 3/4 the Copulin concentration of PPA/w (.005%)
If you were to use 4 drops of EW per gallon, the concentration would be about .0052% , almost the same as PPA/w.

For a PCC-like product (.025%), using a gallon of water, 19 drops of EW would yield a .02473% concentration, while 20 drops of EW would yield a .02604% solution. Live it up, go with 20!

It\'s quite a bit smoother using liters.
.25mL of EW added to 1 liter of water will have the same concentration as PCC.
.05mL of EW added to 1 liter of water will have the same concentration as the Copulin content of PPA/w.

One full 1.125mL bottle of EW can be added to 1 liter of water creating an additive strength product that is 4.5 times the concentration of PCC, which can then be added to fragrances at 1:4 or 1:5 ratios to yield a PCC-comparable product with your scent of choice.

P.S.
When shopping the home center for products for \" non-conforming\" applications, be especially careful when selecting power tools. Always make sure that they are \"double-insulated\" and look for the \"Underwriters\' Laboratories\" label. I\'m a firm believer in safe sex. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
10-20-2002, 11:42 PM
lol

BassMan
10-21-2002, 05:44 AM

First, assuming that there are 20 drops of WATER in a milliliter, I estimated:

<hr></blockquote>Oscar, Thanks for the recalcs based on 20 dr/ml. I had completely forgotton we were in water here.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 03:02 AM
Well in an empty ounce APC bottle I put 5 drops of EW and 1609 drops of 95% Everclear. That much fluid brought the level up the that of an unopened bottle of APC, possibly a touch more or less. Even at that dilution this stuff still stinks, and not like anything I would enjoy spending too much time near. When I first got the bottle it smelled something similar to parmesan if not held right to my nose. When opened and held to my nose it smelled somewhat like a bottle of hot sauce held at similar distance. I\'m going to have to dilute this stuff more, time to take drops from this bottle and start diluting them.

oscar
11-17-2002, 08:07 AM
evil_louie,

Assuming (perhaps erroneously) that the drops of EW and Everclear were the same size, the ratio in that solution is about 1:320 or .3125%. That\'s 12.5 times the Copulin content of PCC.

Interestingly, if you were to \"theoretically\" do the calculations using water, the SAME bottle would only hold @600 drops (20drops/mL.), giving you a 1:120 ratio (.83%), which would figure to be about 33 times the strength of PCC.

5 drops of EW was probably too high a starting point for an initial EW experiment using Everclear. Everclear is relatively expensive compared to water. In fact it\'s damned expensive compared to water. One drop of EW is sufficient to spike over 6 ounces of a neutral liquid to the concentration of PCC.

Smart idea to plan to take DROPS of your solution and dilute them. You\'d spend a fortune on Everclear if you attempted to dilute the whole ounce to a usable concentration, and have way more stuff than you could use in a lifetime.
Meanwhile you can use the remainder of the solution as an additive in ratios ranging from 1:10 to 1:30.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 09:40 AM
Well I\'ve also been diluting some of my beverages with the everclear. Which is cheaper even with using it in phero mixing than if I were to drink at a bar or restaurant for a few drinks, or a couple nights of drinking imported beers of my liking at home. I paid $12.99 US $13.85 with tax for 750 ml of Everclear, less than 2 pennies per ml.

I had a pretty good idea that 5 drops into an ounce bottle of Everclear was going to be too strong. Yes I did manually count all those drops I put in. I wanted to have real numbers to use so I would know what I had made. Now I have a one ounce bottle of something I can work with, with fewer precautions than the pure EW. Looks like I am dealing with 0.30979% EW per drop, or one drop of EW per 321.8 drops of Everclear. If one drop of pure EW contains 100% pheros (does it?), then what I have created is about 12.3916 times more concentrated than PCC and about 61.958 times more copulins than New PPA/w. No, I\'m not getting picky with the number, just presenting a rough idea of what I have. I didn\'t carry decimals all the way out, just a few out and then rounded. With out a lab and larger quantities exactly measured using scientific measurements instead of drops, it would be impossible for me to sit here and tell everyone that these numbers are 100% correct. I used the Love-Scent Product Table for comparison numbers. The reason I used alcohol, other than being more fun, is I thought it would have less break down than in a water solution. From what I\'ve read the people using water were having problems with what they had made losing strength. From the days when I worked as a stocker in a grocery, I remember all the true extracts being in alcohol. From what I knew alcohol seemed to be the best liquid for the job. I hope this data can be of use to someone. I know it can be very frustrating to read for hours and not find exactly what you were hoping for. At least in that reading you can find useful info that you were not looking for, that can be of use later.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 12:34 PM
Ok the first batch I made I\'m calling EWB1 which is 0.30979% the strength of pure EW. I took another empty APC bottle placed 133 drops of EWB1 and 1515 drops of Everclear which is 0.025% the strength of pure EW. While much weaker smelling than EWB1 and pure EW this stuff smells cheesy. Does PCC smell cheesy?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 12:45 PM
No. It smells like cucumber-melon, as advertised.

franki
11-17-2002, 12:46 PM
PCC smells like melon and cucumber. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
11-17-2002, 12:47 PM
WOW, and I thought I was fast. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
11-17-2002, 01:01 PM
evil_louie,

PCC has a fairly pronounced cucumber-melon fragrance. If there\'s any \"cheesy\" note in there, it\'s well disguised by the cover scent.

Let\'s throw in a bit of speculation as to why this solution smells cheesy.
Aside from the obvious point that yours is an unscented concoction compared to Stone\'s PCC which is pretty strongly scented, Stone uses a water based fragrance which is not as volatile as ethanol as a carrier.
An Everclear solution left exposed to air is essentially simmering, compared to PCC which evaporates far more slowly.

Even further out on a speculative limb, we cannot preclude the possibility that the formula of EW is (anywhere from slightly to radically) different from the formula of the \"Copulin Blend\" used in PCC, PPA/w, and P10/w.

Last year I was told by the customer service department at Stone Labs that the release of P10/w was delayed pending the arrival of a shipment of Copulins from Amsterdam. However, I get the distinct feeling that EW is an in-house product formulated by Stone themselves, so we could be talking about two different Copulin recipes.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 01:38 PM
So it looks like I have the Chucky Cheese scented PCC. It has an alcohol scent though too and should be easy to cover over the cheese at this dilution, I think.

oscar
11-17-2002, 02:00 PM
evil_louie,

The alcohol smell will fade quickly, but the cheesiness won\'t. But at this concentration it shouldn\'t be any problem to cover a dab or even a drop of your EW solution with one spray of a decent cologne.

When you think about it, PCC is a product formulated for women in which the Copulins are the only active phero component. Being guys I don\'t think we necessarily need or want that heavy a copulin dose especially since most of us are employing the stuff as an auxiliary ingredient in tandem with various combinations of None, Nol, and Rone.

If you were to cover a drop of .025% EW with a 4 drop spray of cologne, or mix at these proportions, you\'d still be applying a Copulin product whose concentration parallels that of PPA/w.

What you\'ve got there should be a very workable mix.
Looking forward to hearing about results.

Good Luck!

xxxPantero
11-17-2002, 08:51 PM
i haven\'t used pheros for over two months, and i\'ve only used TE and SPMO anyway

but i am really drawn to scents now, and i have this weird sniffing thing happening (which is also good because it\'s the quickest way to get to a woman\'s neck... yum, give her a kiss there if she\'s comfortable or a little nibble and she\'ll melt)

on some women and especially my neighbor i smell this bad cheese smell, like BO, and i don\'t think it\'s pheros, but i am drawn to it - maybe since she\'s still in puberty her phero production is in overdrive - i\'m really drawn to it, although it is a kind of nasty smell (worse than dirty p*ssy!)

yeah and i remember some post saying...

if you smell a woman\'s neck, she will subconsiously also sniff you in return (hehehe kind of like dogs checking out potential mates - i guess all animals do the same thing!)
thus if you\'re wearing pheros, and you want her to take a closer whiff, smell her and you\'ve got her!

now i\'ve got to order AE and actually try this out! (i\'m waiting for my paycheck to do that, though) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 05:56 AM
I got the EW bottle yesterday. If fact my curious george of a girlfriend got it (no she doesn\'t look like a monkey!) ...

Hopefully she didn\'t open the EW bottle but even when closed she was like \"what\'s that ? it smells like dirty pussy, tell me you won\'t waste your fine perfumes with this!\"

I then had to explain to her it should be highly diluted and that I got it to make HER a perfume and that NO it won\'t smell like poisonous cheese when properly diluted. I also had to explain to her that my nice EOs experiments where already spiked with various kind of phero, including the massage oils. Hopefully she was not upset so I will now be able to work on my experiments with her. That will be of great help because she\'s a damn fine nose.

Of course I had to explain lots of things... she was receptive because she was also ashamed she had opened my mail... Good thing, it was the perfect setting to let her know about it. she just asked me not to use it all the time so she could still smell the real me sometimes. I explained to her I will need her help to replicate my own smell using those pheros and fine EOs ... Nobody can smell me better than her, I will end up with THE PERFECT MIX and I\'ll be the king of the world *put pinky in front of mouth like DrEvil* Mouhahahahahaa!!!!

(I\'ll double post it in the men and women section)