PDA

View Full Version : What is it I am smelling ?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 10:41 AM
Hi,

I have been using a pheromone parfume for 3 weeks, AE, I get alot of smiles and things and I think hits... its incredible, this is magic.
Some ladies have a smell I never noticed before, everytime I smell it I have my head going high like I have had an orgasm .
what is that smell ?
do you also smell this ?

\'\'If you [censored] with the pope, you must be really sick\'\'
Che Guevara.

CptKipling
10-16-2002, 01:20 PM
Could be -nol, or if you\'re really lucky, some copulins /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 03:00 PM
Wow! at last I\'m not the only one here to smell the difference not on me but on *them*.

This fact convince me 100% that pheros does work. It\'s a direct physical reaction.

It was very funny to do my \"let\'s add more and more\" AE with my girlfriend because I could easily smell her. This was amazing. I did the experiment over many hours, slowly adding more and more AE (of course she didn\'t know and of course it ended up with great sex).

On a side note, her natural smell is one of the most important reason why I want to stay with her for the rest of my life. It is really amazing, I never smelled anybody who smelled so sexy (and of course, that comes with the line-up of vultures waiting in line over my head...).

Bruce
10-16-2002, 04:13 PM
Al,
I think there may be some opening up of sensitivity to female pheromones caused by wearing the normal male phero products. I have gotten very convincing emails from men who say they have started to notice female BO with an alarming increase in sensitivity after experimenting with pheros.
Bruce

Icemone
10-17-2002, 02:27 AM
Hi Bruce, all,

Yes, I\'m glad others have mentioned this!

More and more I\'m becoming better able to smell a
women\'s \"Scent of Interest\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Some even seem to be wearing their bottle of
\"F#&(k Me NOW!\"

I\'ve noticed this the most with the pheros:
NPA, AE, and REALM Men usually along with
Issy Miake cologne

Last time I noticed this I was at an OUTDOOR Tango Festival. My friend goes there to learn to dance better, I tend to dance some and go there to meet women and play.

This time the woman I was dancing with smelled so strong I saw others notice it too, ( they made nasty faces, while I...)

To me, that magical \"smell\" and feeling her shivering and seeing her eyes looking from my eyes to my lips and back again are some VERY POWERFUL SIGNALS that she is VERY INTERESTED !!! Kiss me, hold me...GREEN light, clear signal that at THAT MOMENT SHE WANTS YOU!!!!

She was a Japanese woman I was...dancing with.
Well, not exactly dancing...we were standing up and moving...
Later on we went someplace more private.

GREAT dancing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 02:28 AM
I\'ve got a question about a smell im smelling. Its coming from hot twins at my school. I\'m not sure exactly what it is though. It could be a 1. smell coming from their hair (they might not have washed their hair for a while), 2. BO, 3. A scent coming from their private area, since their going thru purberty. Its hard to explain; its like a stale sweaty smell, but it turns me on big time. I think its just BO, cause when their active, the smell seems to be stronger. Their very skinny BTW.
So whats exactly happening? Does it just turn me on cause their attractive? Or because theirs some sort of chemical like pheros that their giving off?

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 06:33 AM
How old are you Dave?

I cant really help you from \"stale sweaty smell\", but im guess your really into their natural signature. At the moment they are probably pumping out a LOT of pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 09:29 AM
I have AE. I\'m going to have to try that...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 02:25 PM
It is always easyer to notice a particular smell when you had the chance to sample it first. That\'s what most of us are doing when experimenting with pheros.

I\'m about to order the chem set (there\'s no added perfume in it right ?), that will be the best way to really identify the smells of pheros. I know I can smell none and nol, I wonder if I\'ll be able to smell rone too...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 05:14 PM
Im 17 years old. And yeah, I guess their giving off heaps of pheros. And because their pumping out heaps of pheros, does that mean they will react to my SOE more? The twins will be turning 17 soon. Got any tips to make myself more noticable?
How much do I put on? Currently, I wipe a 5X5cm part on my chest, and cover that up with Cool Water. And I roll SOE once around the front of my neck. Is this enough, or too much, or just right?

CptKipling
10-18-2002, 08:08 AM
To be more noticable: You have to feel as though you are the Alpha. Loud, confident, assertive... Think of the ultimate Alpha male, what would he do in the situation your about to deal with (could be anything), and be that alpha. Dress smart, and smile.

I wouldn\'t cover SOE, but thats just me, if it works for you then great! Slightly too much maybe, ( I work in inches, a convention started by this \"un-metric\" forum /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ), I put about 7\" rubbed between my forearms, then 4\" on my neck, with some of that rubbed in to my chin.

How is it going with your SOE BTW?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 01:51 AM
Yer, I guess I need to be more alpha. But I don\' t think they prefer alpha\'s over something else. But all chicks like alphas, don\'t they?
I\'ve been using SOE for a week and a half, and haven\'t really had any hits. But im hoping something will happen with one of these twins. I talk to em, but I think the problem is the history between us. One of the twins liked me at the start of the year, then she didn\'t, then she did, and now there\'s nothing happening. We\'re still good friends *I think*, and I hope SOE will bring me out of the \"friends zone\", and into a \"lover zone\".
BTW, I wasn\'t wearing any pheros when she first liked me. Then I started using Lure at the middle of this year. Nothing really happened when using that (maybe everyone was more talkative, thats all).

proteus
10-19-2002, 04:57 AM
I\'ve found, from my relatively limited experience with pheros, that what many of the pros here have said tends to be true, that if you are trying to get out of \"friend\" territory you should be using a -none heavy product so I wonder whether your choice of SOE will achieve this.

CptKipling
10-19-2002, 10:25 AM
Hmmm IE died again on preview /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I\'ve got to agree with proteus with that, and SOE will not get the more blatent sexual hits you are looking for. It loosens people up, it\'s up to you to make your move, with a little help from the -rone.

I\'m not sure if you should be relying on pheros to get you out of the friend zone at all. Thats to do with your personality, you\'ve got to show them that you are not boring.

marv14yag
10-19-2002, 12:13 PM
I think it\'s the pheromones trapped in the hair MORE than likely, because, I know what smell you are talking about...The smell itself doesn\'t smell real bad or good, but, gets you off really easy...

Bart

marv14yag
10-19-2002, 12:16 PM
Could this liking and not liking you correlate to any pheromone usage?

Also, SOE, isn\'t going ot produce the alpha male because there is no None in it..I believe...

Also, NOT ALL girls like alpha male...I was wearing just the PPA, which, doesn\'t have much at all....Anyway, there was one girl that REALLLLLYYYYY hated me...Until I stopped using it anyway...I guess, some people have different tastes than others.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 12:50 PM
It was very funny to do my \"let\'s add more and more\" AE with my girlfriend because I could easily smell her. This was amazing. I did the experiment over many hours, slowly adding more and more AE (of course she didn\'t know and of course it ended up with great sex).

Al,

How much did you ad at a time, and how often?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 01:09 AM
So I need a -none product? Would that be NPA? I can see the point your making about not being boring. It\'s harder then ever to act normal around her. Everytime I look into her eyes, I become saddened by the fact that I may never be with her. And most of the time theres a fat ass prick trying to get at her.

I\'ve been thinking about this smell their giving off. If they wern\'t so attractive, I don\'t think I would appreciate their BO so much. Because I like her heaps (one of the twins) , I appreciate her scent more.

About the smell coming from their hair; it could be a possibility. But I think a smell coming from there would be bad. When I don\'t wash my hair for acouple of days, my hair reaks! I\'ve smelt the same smell coming from several other guys too. But thats guys. With gals it could be different?

The liking and not liking me did not correlate with my usage of pheros. She liked me at the end of last year, and I started using pheros (Lure) at the middle of this year. Then 1 or 2 months after starting to use Lure, she liked me again. And yeah, theses gals don\'t get turned on by alpha boys. They don\'t like bastards, but like nice guys. One of the twins is like this; more of a nerd if you know what I mean, and fairly quite and very nice, not a bitch. The other twin is a little more of a bitch /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif, but in a nice way. But shes nice too, but shes more outgoing, and appairently shes a tom-boy - got heaps of male tostestirone in her.

CptKipling
10-20-2002, 04:12 AM
Be careful of the illusion that they project about them liking nice guys. Think about what that really means.

In fact, tell us what you think that means to them.

marv14yag
10-20-2002, 01:26 PM
I think, YOU, produce more bacteria in your hair, it\'s not the mones that you are smelling.

Also, yeah, what CPT said...Girls will SAY they like nice guys, but, listen, the alpha male need is imprinted on them, it\'s evolution my friend...What they REALLY like, is the alpha male that also acts nice...

So, if you can pull of hte alpha male, but, not be a jerk, you\'re the man the girls like, that\'s one thing I have learned...But, also, you can\'t just wear the none, and, be a pussy either.

And, here\'s another thing...

Why don\'t you just ask her out? First of all, I\'d wear the none, like, PPA or something, but, put your stuff one, and, than, ask her out, wha\'ts your problem? And, she liked you once before than, I think she would go out with you MUCH sooner than a fat guy...

And, here\'s another thing...

Many kids are \"jerks\" but they are NOOOOTTT ALPHA MAL........ Also, the reason why these jerks, AND alpha males get the girls BECAUSE, lol, BECAUSE, they have the CONFIDENCE that, they actually ask the girl out, and, than, if they say no, they ask someone out, and, girls aren\'t THAT picky, some of them, anyway, and so, they end up with the really hot girl...Wheras, you will be standing back...You could be the alpha male, but you still won\'t get the girl.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 09:36 PM
Dave, all girls want :

1) a big healthy alpha-jock
2) a nice guy

Those two things usually doesn`t come together.

So if you`r a jock, you`r screwed.

If you`r not a jock, then you can just add some phero, attract them with your alpha aura and then *keep* one with you for the long run because you can also be a nice guy.

Or you can just play the alpha-jock and bang them all like a moron, it`s your choice.

I prefer to drive only 1 girl crazy with mega alpha pheros...while I`m inviting her for a candle lit dinner with fine wine, opera music and all kinds of fancy stuff an usual jock won\'t like.

We then end up being fancy... animals...fornicating to the smell/sound/taste/view of very fancy things that makes life so enjoyable ;-). (A jock could try to drink beer from his girlfriend`s breast...but the kind of girls I like prefer to have premium champagne flowing on their breast ;-) )

From experience I found out (for me at least) that it is very easy to bang a girl I pick up in a bar but it is quite a chalenge to keep the same one interested for years... I prefer the latest chalenge, it requires a lot more imagination, something I have plenty of.

Pheros are for me just another way to keep her interest.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 09:39 PM
Alchemist, sign me up in your fan club.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 06:49 PM
Thanks ;-)