PDA

View Full Version : God This Stuff STINKS!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 10:57 PM
What in the world is in this \"Scented\" Primal Instinct that makes it smell SO bad?
I recently got a bottle of this and I\'d be embarrassed to walk around smelling the way that stuff smells. It\'s horrible! I mean this stuff REEKS.
Is the un-scented PI any better smelling?

CJ01
10-16-2002, 12:30 AM
Yes it stinks -welcome to the world of pheros and sexual harassment in the name of science. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

You have the one of the most potent -none products. It´s the none that reaks so bad. there´s not much you can do about it just try to cover it up best you can. It´s even more difficult when you got a scented version because the fragrances will clash. Get hold of some ylang ylang scent(s) from the BodyShop or similar place and mix a small batch until you get rid of most of the -none smell. good luck CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 01:59 AM
Nahh....it\'s the Ylang Ylang scent that stinks so bad. Also have a bottle of Andro 4.2 that has a *slight* funky smell if you whiff it from the bottle and a bottle of PPA and both of these smells just fine on the skin or clothes but this scented PI is RANCID!

EXIT63
10-16-2002, 02:49 AM
Send it back and get something unscented. That way you can mix with your own cologne. I\'ve never smelled yangyang so I don\'t know about that. But you\'re probably better off using your own favorite scent than relying on scented products. Just my 2 cents.

CJ01
10-16-2002, 03:44 AM
PPA is scented and it´s not as concentrated as PI...
If you don´t like the ylang ylang it´s too bad of course, my guess is that it´s the mixture of the two the ylang and the -none that doesn´t agree with you. Why did you get a scented version at all? I got the scented one of TE/w and don´t like it that much either - oh well.

You seem to like the smel of -none do you? Some people can´t smell it at all.