PDA

View Full Version : TE question for the pro's

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 06:12 PM
Does anyone know if its possible for me to mix TE with a good smelling cologne? like would it work if i put half cool water and half TE in a little sprayer? Im just wondering what the dynamics would be of adding TE to something instead of npa...any tips anyone? apparently the fat ass that sits behind me at work who peeks out behind his computer at me is getting jealous of all the chicks flirting with me at work and not paying attention to him anymore, so hes going round telling the girls i smell like cat piss...at least im suspecting this, so i was wondering if there was a way for me to mask the edge like maybe mixing it half half with coolwater and spraying with atomizer...anyone have any ideas how i can still put out a pheromonal scent without givign this fat [censored] any more ammunition to screw me over as being \"cat piss boy\" of course, i will deal with tubby in my own way, so i was just wondering what i could do to cover the cat piss smell of TE

krtel
10-15-2002, 06:50 PM
Yes it is possible to mix TE in place of NPA. I\'m doing that at the moment with SoE. 16:4. That makes DD Lite.

I have also mixed TE w/ cool water, and yes, it seems to work fine as well. I assume 50/50 is good, thats the instructions the newbie set gives at least when mixing SPMO and TE. Try making a small batch and test it out. And get back at that fat boy! lol.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 06:57 PM
I got two words for FB: duct tape

krtel
10-15-2002, 06:58 PM
That\'ll work too. LOL......

- Krish

belgareth
10-16-2002, 07:03 AM
Have you considered dosing FB with the male attractant? It could be amusing to see how many hits he gets. (yeah, I know it\'s mean, cruel and vicious. I grew up in a house full of sisters and learned some bad habits.)

I\'m just starting out with this stuff. Tried some of the pre-mixed stuff from another company. Worked great! Just purchased the dynamic duo. Any advice on mixing? 5\' 8\" and heavy shouldered. 45 years old.

Whitehall
10-16-2002, 07:32 AM
Try wearing EW instead. If he states the obvious out-loud, then you have a clear cause belli and are completely justified in physically reprimanding him.

krtel
10-16-2002, 08:26 AM
What in then world is FB?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 08:27 AM
Fat Boy

BassMan
10-16-2002, 09:42 AM
Looks like everybody\'s more interested in nuking fat boy than answering your question /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sure, mix TE with anything you like. NPA is 4 to 5 times as strong as TE, and recommended at 5:1 with cologne.

TE: If you have a strong cologne, start at half and half, and if it still stinks, add more cologne. If it\'s more like an aftershave, start at one third TE to two thirds cologne. Adjust to taste.