PDA

View Full Version : Nothing .. whats wrong?

RyanG
10-15-2002, 01:57 PM
I\'ve used the stuff from the newbie kit about 10 times so far. I know I have od\'d a few times, and maybe didnt put enough on sometimes. No real responses. Today I know I had a good mix. I spray of TE on jeans. Seemed to smell a bit so I wiped it off some with a cloth and put some cologne on. Then I used a half pack of SOE gel on my neck. Went to college and had Nothing happen. I gave girls smiles, looked happy all day, Nothing. Maybe just half smiles back I got so they wouldn\'t be rude. Of course Im going to keep trying before I send this back, but nothing so far. I am dissapointed now /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif What am I doing wrong, and what would be a better mix?

MOBLEYC57
10-15-2002, 02:06 PM
One shot of TE to the crotch of your jeans/pants, and smear the SOE (1/2 pack) on your neck, AND wrist. Maybe you had too much upstairs (neck), and don\'t worry about what you smell...one shot of TE is not too much. It\'s an experiment!!! Anyone else!!...comments/answers/suggestions?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 02:33 PM
I had the same problem as you are having. Tried all different kinds of phero\'s with no real results. Then I tried AE and have had nothing but real consistant results. You might want to give AE a shot.

RyanG
10-17-2002, 12:53 PM
Tried 3 good dabs of TE on my neck today, with half pack of SOE gel on wrists and neck. Put some cologne on too. I looked happy, got no response /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

krtel
10-17-2002, 12:56 PM
Ryan,

How old are you?

- Krish

BassMan
10-17-2002, 12:59 PM
What sort of responses do you get without pheros?

RyanG
10-17-2002, 07:23 PM
I am 18, in college. Without pheros i don\'t get responses. Only if i respond first. at parties and stuff sometimes girls come up to me and talk. The college i go to is a community so its not like everyones buddy buddy. a lot of ppl keep their distance. So its hard talkin to people there, especially for me, i am a little shy. Im not too confident about my looks either. Im thin and got acne heheh. I try to act confident though. Any recommendations? I don\'t know about edge and soe. They havent done anything yet. I think i\'ve had some good doses too.

krtel
10-17-2002, 08:05 PM
Well, I\'m 17 and TE & SoE have worked for me (ok, not as good as I would like it, but i still think it\'s a MAD mix)
but, I am moving away from it for my own personal reasons. You might want to try Alter Ego. I just bought it today. Before I try AE, I\'m gonna play with JB#1, seeing it as how it\'s claim it grabs womens attention fast, so, we\'ll see if it works for us teens! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I also plan to play with mixing NPA and AE. 3 AE : 1 NPA. I\'ll also let this forum know how that works out.

Also, try to be more active, like start some convos with girls, etc. One thing I noticed when wearing Soe + TE is the power \"aura\" i have. It\'s like, I get my way, so easily, I\'m getting spoiled lol.

But AE, many people have reported sucess, and well, I\'d have to say, it\'s one of the most popular products here. Try your luck with it, but you have to do your part, the pheros get your foot in the door, how you perform after that point is entirely up to you.

- Krish

BassMan
10-18-2002, 04:53 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

i am a little shy. Im not too confident about my looks either.

<hr></blockquote>Well, here\'s something to try. TE acts as a attitude amplifer, so if you\'re not too confident, it\'s going to make that come across even stronger... Try just the SOE - 1/2 packet over your neck and arms. See if it overcomes some of that distance people are keeping. Once you get used to the friendly responses and your confidence builds up a bit, start adding the Edge back in to push the responses more to the sexual side.

Keep us posted.