PDA

View Full Version : Any men having results wearing PCC alone?

MaxiMog
10-15-2002, 07:16 AM
Hi,

I\'d like to know what you\'re experiences concerning PPC are like. Do you get good/bad results? Please give us your hit stories!

If you haven\'t worn PCC alone, but have had hits with a PCC mix of which you\'re sure that the PCC added to the final result, please post here as well.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MaxiMog
10-16-2002, 08:27 AM
Well? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MaxiMog
10-17-2002, 05:46 AM
Damn! Stop posting!!! I\'m flooded by the extreme amount of answers! Please make it stop!

MadMaxx
10-17-2002, 05:49 AM
I have never used it alone, but I have used it with JB and did not notice that it ever had any effect whatsoever. The same goes for PI/w with copulins. I think you might have to use a hell of a lot of it to get results. Some guy on here I think said he smears it on his face. I think that might be a good thing to do. PCC does smell beautiful though!

MOBLEYC57
10-17-2002, 07:58 AM
Maxx - what does PCC smell like to you? Thanks!!

MaxiMog
10-17-2002, 08:32 AM
Cucumber and melon. At least that\'s what it is supposed to smell like (it\'s in the description in the stonelab section), and surprise surprise, it does!

franki
10-17-2002, 08:35 AM
And what about the \"pussy smell\"? Do you smell the copulins in PCC?

MaxiMog
10-17-2002, 08:40 AM
Not quite! don\'t smell anything \"fishy\" (I mean something that one could relate to pheromones) in the PCC. Do you? You have used it yourself, haven\'t you?

franki
10-17-2002, 08:45 AM
I believe I can faintly smell something in there, that I think are the copulins. It´s nothing compared to EW though.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 01:27 PM
So how many drops of PCC would be the equivalent of a drop of EW? 1000? I think someone estimated 4000 based on the 0.025% concentration of PCC, and assuming EW is 100%!

Madmaxx, how much PCC were you adding to JB? I thought adding just a small amount of PCC to mixes had a mild effect, but I still haven\'t opened my bottle of EW. Do you think putting one drop of EW into an ounce of ethanol and mixing it 10:1 with APC would be a good start?

MadMaxx
10-19-2002, 08:54 AM
I don\'t smell anything other than the beautiful fruit/vegetable smell of PCC; but then I am an EW addict. I was applying separately; 3 drops of JB and some PCC on the forearms and chin; not too much; a few inches in total. It may have had some effect, but it is hard to say since I always used it with JB and/or SOE. If it did help, there certainly wasn\'t a mind-blowing difference.
As for your other question, I suppose you could try your mix. Whatever turns your crank. I figure if you just get the copulins on yourself somehow, you will probably have some success. Personally, I am not into all the fancy mixes like a lot of people around here. I\'m pretty hardcore. These days I apply just JB on its own, and I apply EW on its own; dilution of a few hundred to one, and rub it on my arms and chest. What I do works like a damn, but I think I have to tone it down more though, because I seem to have a permanent headache these days. I\'m pretty sure it is EW OD.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 09:04 AM
I don\'t smell cooter in PCC at all, and the cucumber/melon smell is just very fresh and pleasant, but it leaves me almost immediately. PCC sinks into the skin and goes right under cover, for me at least. But it has a big effect on men, whether you can smell it or not.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 02:47 PM
MadMaxx wrote, \"These days I apply just JB on its own, and I apply EW on its own; dilution of a few hundred to one, and rub it on my arms and chest.\"

Did I get you right that you apply EW alone without JB? You must use some other cover scent, right?!

Well, I substituted some of the PCC for EW in my mix yesterday, and no negative responses. All interactions were pretty positive, but I\'ll wait to see what happens for the rest of the week. My 650:1 EW mix was further diluted 14:1 in APC, and I could not detect any EW scent leaking through.

MadMaxx
10-21-2002, 05:45 AM
What I meant is that I don\'t mix everything in a bottle. I apply JB and EW SEPARATELY.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2002, 10:25 AM
I testet PCC the first time today. I applied 9cm (3inches) PCC on my cheeks, diluted 10µl none and 10µl nol in 3ml Ethanol and spread it out across my chest, neck and forearms.

I noticed a very unusual friendliness from male people, which are usually silent and pass for unfriendly. It may be the effect of the PCC, as I applied it the first time and the amount of the other pheros was propositional low. But I think one day is too little to give a professional opinion on it.

SirSmellalot

MaxiMog
10-21-2002, 10:38 AM
What I\'ve noticed is something like a \"swinging legs sydrome\". I am in college, and during some lessons, a girl who I enjoyed talking to before the actual lessons started, was just swinging her legs the whole time (swinging i.e. spreading your legs, then closing them again, etc.) If you\'d do it on purpose the way she was doing it, you\'d be very tired in your legs. Doing so for a little while may be relaxing, but doing it as much as she did would get you tired. Extremely funny!! Could this have to be with increased wetness, or pleasure between her legs in whatever way of which she just don\'t understand what caused it? I thought copulins get women wet, or so I read here.

Anyway, today I had the same thing with a guy, a friend actually. That was not as fun to watch. (he don\'t know I use pheros BTW). Dunno, might just have been a coincidence!

And about that girl, in the first part of the lessons, I had some PCC on, which caused some swinging. I reapplied some (not all that much though) in the break, then the second part, she was swinging a lot more, and practically all the time.