PDA

View Full Version : jamboot i have a question for you

xxxPantero
10-14-2002, 05:26 PM
it seems that with almost every phero you use, you get hits! i\'m beginning to think maybe it\'s just you, not the mones.

what are your hits like WITHOUT \'mones?

and then what would you rate the products you\'ve used?

PAN, PI/m, Realm, Andro 4.2, TE

MOBLEYC57
10-14-2002, 05:29 PM
You\'re probably right Pantero...JamBoot\'s a real sweetie {smile] /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Boot! Are you feeling me? Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 06:56 PM
yeah, im feeling ya mobley!! feeling ya strong!!...hahah...anyway, to answer your question, i have had some collosial successes with the ladies,and some huge ass failures with women as well..all before mones...since mones have come along, my success ratio with women has gone from 50% hit or miss to about 92% hit or miss, subjectively speaking...the mones are the reason, but i was never a total washout before mones, thats for sure... with all my studies on mones, i cant honestly say that nothing, and i mean nothing, gives me the hits like none products...so help me god, i have tried SOE, and while i find friendliness, the sexual lust that im looking for just aint there...since i have been wearing andro 4.2, TE or PI, i have been in a non stop realm of endless night boogie...is it just me, or is it the mones? beats me, all i know is im having the time of my life!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 12:27 AM
And good for you Jamboot.
You gotta do what you ya gotta do
lifes great on \'none\'