PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Guy Testing AE Day1,2,3

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 05:00 PM
I got AE/m on Sat. Oct.12
When I first put it on I felt a little uh woozy, but it passed. I then got real sleepy but that passed too. The smell is great. I didn\'t notice anything out of the ordinary. I went to some bookstores and a couple of stores. I will say though that I got laid that night at a club. (After we left) Me and two people. It was very uh.. intense. I felt like Arnold in Predator when he\'s covered in mud and yelling with that torch.
Day 2
Sunday I was home and I woke up early to get things done. I put on AE again. Neck wrists, chest, Spray of Cool H20. When I got home I saw my roomate do a double take on me, when he thought I wasn\'t looking. Then he kind of got this googly look in his eye and said \"Did you get a haircut?\" I smirked knowing what it was. His brain was trying to figure out what was going on? something had changed but it was his subconcious that was working overtime.....
Day Thrree
I went to work today and got in the elevator with a bunch of girls form the office. I saw the hair flipping from the hottest one. And DoubleD from the other side of the office suddenly had a couple of \"good points\" to make after I chatted with her a bit. The most suprsing thing that hapened was when the macho-A-Type-take-charge guy from the warehouse came up to ask me about some project. This guy is one of those guys thats talks loud to make his point. He\'s not rude mind you but the kind of guy your know is in a room. While sitting at my desk I hear the smallest of a whisper like \"Hey JustaGuy I wanted to ask you about the project..\" But it was so low I thought somebody was almost whispering. I turn around and there this latin stud all mousy-like. He grabs a chair and sits real close I mean real close to me to talk about this and that. It was very odd. He kep saying things like \"so tell me more\" and so on. Like he wanted to keep me talking just to listen to me... I have never seen this guy behave like this. (Believe me I wasn\'t about to complain. This guy is hot.) I also noticed that this guy who works near me who is the typical A guy was in a really bad mood. I can hear his co-worker commenting on it. Perhaps its the smell of another A in the room? Can the brain subconciously detect competion? A question that someone can answer for me would be:
1) When you put on AE the smell eventually wears away, but are the pheromones still there? When the smell goes away do I have to re-apply? I dont want to OD. (Is it possible with AE to OD?)

MOBLEYC57
10-14-2002, 05:15 PM
Don\'t have me telling lies!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I think I\'ve read somewhere that even though the scent is gone, the mones are still there depending on body heat. If you haven\'t been doing too much, it should still be on after about 3 or 4 hours. Now that I\'ve responded, maybe some other forum member(s) can put some lights on Justaguy\'s questions. Tater!!