PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice. It doesn't work till now.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 03:48 PM
Hello guys,

please excuse my potentially strange english. I am not a native speaker. I just got my chem set a few days ago and tried a little, to find out the for me best working mix.

I use to apply the pheros with a 5 microliters pipette. It is more precise and I can use different mixes every day. I figured out, that one drop is about 45 microliters and one spray is about 55 microliters. I really can smell the stuff very strong. So I only applied 5 microliters of none, 5 microliters of rone and 15 microliters of nol on the first evening. The girls I talked to, were quite oped-minded, but I didn\'t notice any unusual or more flirting behaviour. No DIHLs and no foreign girls tried to start a conversation with me. I don\'t think that the amount was too little, because I still noticed the smell of the pheros when I woke up the next day.

On the second evening I tried an AE-Mix. I applied 30 microliters of none, 30 microliters of nol and 30 microliters of rone and covered it with some \"boss bottled\". Directly after I applied the mix I went out of my room and a girl I know came across. She seemed to be irritated, when she greeted me. Then I entered a room with some of my friends. After 10 minutes a girl said, that something stinks in that room. A boy validated that. So I unconspicuous left the room and washed away the pheros. After I returned I asked a guy, if my sweater smells kinda strange and he didn\'t notice any oddnesses. I think the 30 mircoliters of the none were too much and caused the OD effect. I wonder what the reason may be, that you don\'t get ODs, if you apply 2 drops of NPA, that contain about 40 microliters of none. If I use enough perfume to cover the pheros I smell like a perfumery.

On the third evening I applied 15 microliters of nol, 5 microliters of none, 5 microliters of rone and 5 inches of PCC. I didn\'t notice any positive effects. In contrary it seemed, that some of my female friends dissociated from me. But that can be vanities.

Maybe some of you guys could give me an advice, how much of the pheros I should use. A range of good working amounts would really help me. I am 21 years old and try to attract girls of my age. I don\'t expect, that all girls leave their boyfriends to be with me. I just try to optimize the chances to make one special girl fall in love with me. And I have some rivals.

Thanks

SirSmellalot

oscar
10-15-2002, 05:22 AM
Sir,

First night: Not enough A-None.
Second night: Too much A-None and A-Rone.*
Third night: Not enough A-None.

Your pipette is a great way to measure the chem-set mones. You really don\'t need to calibrate the number of microliters in a drop or a spray unless you\'re going to translate the work of others who are using drops. Forget drops for the moment.

The chem-set mones are all 1mg/mL so calibrating doses with a pipette is incredibly simple.
1 microliter = .001mg.

Many people have found a dose of .02mg of A-None to be optimal. That\'s 20 microliters.
I like to use A-Nol in amounts ranging from 50% of the A-None dose up to 150%. That would be from 10 to 30 microliters.
I find A-Rone is just as likely to screw up a mix as improve it, so I never use it in quantities that exceed 10% of the total phero content. So 3 to 5 microliters per dose would be MY maximum.

Start out with:
20 microliters of None
10 microliters of Nol
@3 microliters of Rone
This would give you a moderate to heavy (depending on your point of view) A-None dose in a phero mix that approximates the ratios of Perfect Ten.
If this doesn\'t work try cutting the None gradually back to 10 microliters, then start increasing the Nol gradually up to 30. Occasionally eliminate the Rone entirely. Experiment.

Stay between 10 and 20 microliters of None, 10-30 of Nol, and 0-5 of Rone.

Very few people had much success using the chem-set stuff at full strength. It\'s just too hard to spread out something that is so concentrated, so you might want to consider diluting it prior to application.

Not knowing what liquid you used to calibrate the number of microliters in a drop, (I\'ll guess water) I\'ll offer that most liquids vary in the number of drops per milliliter. I\'ve gotten 20 to 40 drops per milliliter when measuring various liquids, with most of the ethanol stuff being in the 30-35 drops/mL range.
This would roughly translate to a drop being about equal to 30 microliters. Your 45 microliters per drop comes out to 22.22 drops per milliliter, which is just about right for water.

I noticed in your conversion of drops and sprays to microliters, that a drop came out at 45 and a spray at 55. Most sprays I\'ve dealt with range from 2.5 to 4 drops, so you may want to re-check that.

*Your \"AE mix\" was probably the result of information in the cookbook which is incorrect. The pheros aren\'t in equal proportions. AE/m has .020% A-None, .015% A-Nol, .010% A-Rone. I\'ve always cut the A-Rone content in half when making AE clones. My chem-set Rone just seems to make it far more stinky without providing any noticeable benefit.

Try:
20 microliters of None
15 microliters of Nol
5 microliters of Rone
I think you\'ll get much better results.

I DO wish I knew the abbreviation for \"microliter\"!

Good Luck!
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-15-2002, 05:29 AM
Somehow the data on AE has gotton screwed up. It\'s not 1:1:1, it\'s 4 none: 3 nol: 2 rone.

30 ul of none is definately an OD for me. Try a couple of things:

First, cut your dose to:
20 ul none
15 ul nol
10 ul rone

And that would _still_ be an OD for me, I\'d start at 10 ul none and work up from there, myself, but that\'s going to be harder with a 5 ul pipette.

Second,
Dilute before applying. The 1 mg/ml of the chem set is way too strong to spread, so your pheros are ending up all in one place. One of the things we\'ve been discussing about AE is that our bodies change the pheros into more complex things over time. You need to cover some skin for that to happen. Try diluting it with at least 9 parts EtOH before applying it.

Hope some of this helps.

Edited per Oscar\'s reminder of AE\'s 4:3:2. Thanks, Oscar!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 09:21 AM
Ok! Thank you, Oscar and BassMan for your advices. You really helped me a lot. I will try the submitted mixes and will post the results. If anyone has other good advices, pleace post them.

Thank you!

SirSmellalot