PDA

View Full Version : Pi effectiveness?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 06:50 AM
Purchased Primal instinct unscented about a week and a half ago i havent noticed anything out of the ordinary with people. Is it the dosage im using? I been adding Polo cologne with it the cologne itself smells alright but i just dont seem to notice any diffrence in peoples reactions using this stuff any tips? So far ive tried 1 drop, 2-3 dabs

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 07:22 AM
wear it without the cologne, start with one drop behind the ears and then keep adding drops until you start seeing reactions, either good or bad...this stuff is very potent and works, but remember that it also makes you an alpha male, which alot of women really respect and want, but also it makes them very shy and maybe you wont know its working unless you actually start talking to women

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 07:30 AM
thanks alot im gonna try that ill keep you updated on my progress

krtel
10-14-2002, 08:07 AM
Question, why would you wear it without the colonge cover? Does the colonge make it somewhat less effective?

- Krish

Bruce
10-14-2002, 08:28 AM
This is for both Krish and Puddingman
The cologne and unscented pheros work as a team to get something better than the sum of the parts, but if either one wipes out the other then you lose the effect of the wiped out partner altogether. The mixture can be crucial and getting it perfect is an art that can bring superb results. That is why I always liked mixing on my wrists because you can take a sniff and see what you have there. If you sniff and you don\'t smell anything that reminds you of the plain unscented Primal then you probably have too much cologne and not enough Primal. You should still be able to smell that raunchy musky Primal smell right there on your wrist. If not, it got blown out by too much cologne. The Primal smell must really be there, not burried but rather framed or embellished by the cologne. An experienced pheromone user should be able to tell in one second that you have Primal on (cologne or no cologne) or I would say you don\'t have enough Primal for the amount of cologne.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 12:59 AM
i use cologne and pi/m, after a few hour the colognes(alcohol) faded and the musky smell (oil) is still going strong. I guess theres a very fine line on what is to much cologne depending on your time frames.
i\'ve never had an experience where people say i smell bad, even when i first started using it with no cover smell, maybe, been seen as a dominant alpha, people are \'scared\' of saying it?

BassMan
10-15-2002, 07:00 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

i\'ve never had an experience where people say i smell bad, even when i first started using it with no cover smell, maybe, been seen as a dominant alpha, people are \'scared\' of saying it?

<hr></blockquote>Stuff just seems to suit some people\'s chemistry. I dated a woman who frequently told me how good I smelled, and how hot it made her. And I usually mumbled something about cologne. So she told me once, no, it\'s not your cologne, it\'s _you_. So I tried wearing AE and 4.2 around her with no cover at all; she loved it. None doesn\'t seem to go to cat piss on my skin unless I _really_ OD. Smells like hot, horny male. At least to her /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif .

What got me to Love Scent originally was that I noticed that a couple of my male friends who are _very_ successful sexually (which, of course, means more me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) have a rather pungent body presence - not a nasty unwashed underarm BO, but a certain animal musky odor that says \"male\".

That all said, I seldom have more than a total of 10-15 ug of none on. And that will be spread over my (shaved) head, neck, hands and wrists. That doesn\'t count the spray of Andro 4.2 to the pants, which disburses _very_ differently that that on my skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 01:15 PM
Well i tried a drop behind each ear, and then added after 20 mins of no reaction, then added some more, but it dont seem to do anything lol not even a bad reaction like people moving away its so wierd my friend has tried using it too hasnt really had any noticable reactions with it either. It does have a smell to it that you could associate with BO but no \"hits\" signals like DIHL, hair flicking or smiles. Im losing faith in this product maybe a mix like jb#1 will give me more of those attraction reactions ? I dont think it should take more than 1 drop from what ive read, not to mention like 2-5 whats going on!?!?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 01:23 PM
Well, you\'ll know if PI generally works if you overdose...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 01:28 PM
i havent od\'ed on it the only time i ever did was when i first got it and couldnt smell much, so i smelled the bottle more and then after awhile i felt all giggly heh

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 12:46 PM
Well seems like the stuffs taking effect at 1-2 drops more with respect from the guys and some smiles and looks from the ladies. Seems more effective on people you already know as opposed to an attractant but thats just my experience thanks for your input

CptKipling
10-16-2002, 01:16 PM
Just get it over with and put 10 drops on you and set yourself loose!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif