PDA

View Full Version : nimbus where are you?

xxxPantero
10-14-2002, 12:44 AM
we need that cookbook v.04, and soon!!!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 11:44 AM
Hi xxxPantero,

don\'t worry I\'m still here /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Work and university (yes, I\'m one of those weird ones that have both in their schedule) are literally eating up my time. Maybe you are noticing that I started to post less and less... In these days however I never stopped using my pheros and came up with some interesting results about NPA and cologne spiking.

The Cookbook 0.4 proceeds rather slowly /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Some of the sections I planned to add in 0.4 are complete, but I had a few more ideas to put in... After 2 months since last release, maybe I could just wrap it up and release it, and I\'ll probably do this way.

So if someone has some ideas for additions to Cookbook 0.4, this is the right time to speak.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 11:54 AM
Whitehall\'s Wetter\'s Better Cocktail should go in, I think.

CptKipling
10-16-2002, 08:03 AM
Mobleys cut and paste joby thing, needs some editing. What I think we need to achieve are accurate reviews of most of the products and mixes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 03:02 PM
Cpt.... You are talking about the 12 long pages of hits (or lies)?

Well that\'s what I had in mind when I started the Cookbook, but I soon found that there were too many opposite reports... One claims that he gets massive results with PPA, the other that it\'s like not wearing pheros at all, etc... So we have to agree on the definition of \"accurate reviews\"

I think what is needed is a little more education about using pheros... Let me show you an example: last day I was wearing my favourite cologne (Heaven) spiked with NPA. I was walking along the street and I met this brunette that I knew sometime ago. What happened later might have been the usual result of -none exposure (kino\'s, body contact, long glances), or just my personal charme /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif How to be sure? Well, we planned to meet again the following day, and this time I wore my cologne without NPA... Same effects. Now: what can be gathered from these encounters is:

1) the girl likes me, with or without pheros
2) NPA *might* not work on that girl, maybe because she\'s on her period
3) Since I\'m 21 I might be already producing lots of none, that day I had a peak and therefore NPA wasn\'t necessary
4) The first time I met her maybe the NPA had already vanished, and that\'s why no difference is noticeable.
5) ....
6) ....
7) .... and so on.

I\'d have to met her again to make some of these points sure and to wipe others, of course. Now my point: does every report on the forum keep track of all these variables?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 03:03 PM
FTR: Whitehall\'s mojo juice has just been put in /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
10-16-2002, 03:05 PM
\"Now my point: does every report on the forum keep track of all these variables? \"

Of course not. That´s why you can´t draw conclusions if you have only worn something once or twice. I tend to believe those who are using pheromones for a longer time and know about its effects on other people.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 03:30 PM
Thanks Franki, that was exactly what I had in mind... Something like calling for the most experienced users (oscar, jambat, whitehall, watcher, jose come to my mind but I\'m surely forgetting somebody... apologies /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) and letting them speak about their favourite product /mix and what do they do when they wear it (eg. they wait for chicks to approach, just glance, go and say \"hi\", strike a nonflirtatious conversation, strike a flirtatious conversation, try to go real close, etc....).

I think we could all do a similar thing. For instance I\'ve been wearing spiked cologne 5:1 for about a month and I think I learnt lots of things about it. My advice is not to try one product and report as fast as possible, instead go for the long run and test it throughly, THEN report.

A lot of confusion about the products is caused by what I call \"false positives\", e.g. inaccurate reports. If a night I got laid by a gorgeous brunette which blows my mind off, and I happened to wear Cool Water that night, I\'d unconsciously consider Cool Water as my personal \"lucky\" cologne, even if it probably had little to to with the fireworks...

A similar thing happens with pheromone products. A very simple fact that most people don\'t realize is that attracting women without pheros is not a strange and unlikely thing... It\'s natural. So if a newbie wears 1/2 drop of APC and he gets the pussy that very night, I can bet that the following day such a post will appear: \"OMG HALF A DROP OF APC DID THE TRICK\"... but chances are high that APC has nothing to do with the fact.

That\'s the distinction between a pro and a newbie: the pro is able to distinguish between natural attraction and synthetic attraction...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 04:36 PM
Thanks for putting the cocktail in.

I think one reliable or more likely to be reliable kind of report is when you use pheromones with someone you\'ve known over time and you see a definite change in behavior of a specific type that is consistent every time you wear those pheromones.

Not just pick up hits, but \"hits\" (defined broadly as \"successes\") with on-going partners, too.

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 06:48 AM
Exactly the problem.

With my \"Your current fav. products and mixes/combos\" thread I was hoping to get kind of what Mobley did. Then we would need to work out some kind of average, or at least some claims for the mix that are reasonable, e.g:

SOE (yes an easy one to start!)

1. General friendliness: Affects both user and target in this way. User experiences mood elevation, while targets and other affected people find you more approachable and friendly. Noticeable signs of this are increased chattiness, and so can allow the user to develop a rapport with the targets.

2. Dominance: -Rone is supposed to give the wearer a sense of dominance, but I have to say this is subtle. If you look for it, its there, but otherwise you might miss it. High -rone signifies high testosterone, when it occurs naturally.

3. Usefulness in mixes: Not necessarily to be \"mixed\", but definitely good in combination with other products. You can experiment by using it as a cover fragrance (e.g., for AE or NPA) or apply it separately to your other pheros. Usual cologne application points are good, but also consider your inner-lower arms.

4. Some people say this product only gets you friends, but this depends entirely on your attitude and how you use it.

We also need the basic volumes to be included:
Volumes:

Dab. This is where one wets the fingertip by holding it over the bottle mouth and tipping the bottle. This was hardest to measure, it comes down to being about 0.01 ml, and no more than 0.02 ml. Measured with a bottle of AE.

Drop. A full-size, free-falling drop from the fingertip measures 0.05 ml. Note that this leaves a partial dab on the fingertip after the drop falls. Measured with a bottle of APC.

Spray. OK, I\'m sure this varies widely, but I measured the spray from my bottle of The Edge into the plastic cap. It\'s 0.13 ml.

This is highly variable, and should be warned about for accurate mixing. There was a thread a while back for the PMC that BassMan and a few others duked it out re: volumes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2002, 10:02 AM
That might be an example to work on. I\'d have pros compiling charts like the one you just wrote, then submitting it to a thread and let users comment... as I said earlier, after an extensive test period and not bringing up false positives. Then maybe we\'ll have an idea of how a product works for the average guy... Of course that should be done for mixes too, quite a lot of work if you ask me.

This might be some kind of maturity check for the forum people. If we manage to organize ourselves to handle this task and actually in the end we come out with some results, I\'d say that would be a nice goal.

CptKipling
10-17-2002, 10:32 AM
Yeah I gave up on that thread because people just were not responding.

Its hard to get some impartial and accurate reviews, but they are needed for all the newbies. Also perhaps an expansion of the basic phero theory.