PDA

View Full Version : DON'T JUST COME IN...ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!

MOBLEYC57
10-13-2002, 08:33 PM
What is YOUR idea of a ROMANTIC evening?

My idea is...A cool breeze, latern lights, a glass or two of something wonderful, heated smiles from BOTH sources, silk caresses, she\'s holding me, I\'m holding her, cuddling, intoxicating music, loving kisses, spooning while TWO wishes...are for the night to NEVER end. It can be inside, or outside...with GOOD company, t\'will not matter. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!

xxxPantero
10-13-2002, 10:01 PM
dinner on a blanket on the beach at night, with a cold breeze and a hot fire, then a shag by the fire!!! just make sure nothing catches on fire /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

then skinny dipping and sand castles made over each other\'s body

followed by a really good shower and a cuddle in a hotel room bed

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
10-22-2002, 06:59 AM
A romantic B&B away from the kids for the weekend. A casual dinner with a good wine. Maybe an evening walk on the beach together. Try the old loaf of bread, bottle of wine and some cheese on a remote hilltop under the full moon, it\'s great. (My wife and I get a little goofy when we are alone sometimes and end up having a lot of fun. Wasn\'t too long ago we got asked to leave a restaurant because we were laughing so hard.)

Candle light or a fireplace, depending on the place and weather. Make love on the balcony or the couch or wherever suits us. A long quiet evening of each other\'s company.

All or any combination of the above.

MOBLEYC57
10-22-2002, 12:46 PM
Come on people...you keep peeping in here to see what\'s up...share your idea(s). Too many not willing to share...how else will the world learn? It all starts here!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Scared to show you have a romantic side, or scared to show you don\'t? You can do it...\"Ahhhh in the back yard drinking a beer with my woman, while burning tires, and a fly swatter for the squitoes!\" That\'s a start! You can do it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

EXIT63
10-22-2002, 01:25 PM
I know it\'s been said before.
Nothing more romantic than when she shows up naked. And brings BEER.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 02:03 PM
Do you play Johnny Mathis for these little interludes?

EXIT63
10-22-2002, 02:17 PM
No Johnny Mathis.
Just the theme from Monday Night Football.

MOBLEYC57
10-22-2002, 02:34 PM
\"I know it\'s been said before. Nothing more romantic than when she shows up naked. And brings BEER.\" I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU THERE EXIT...SHE SHOWS UP NAKEd, BRINGS BEER, AND HER GIRLFRIEND. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL EH!!!? SOMEBODY\'S INTO S&M!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 03:37 PM
You got that right! \'cause if I show up nekkid and bring beer and all you want to do is watch football, I\'ll for sure kick your ass before I leave...

MOBLEYC57
10-22-2002, 06:26 PM
I KNOW YOU WOULD FTR!!!...I KNOW YOU WOULD. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif BUT I WOULD KNOW THAT YOU\'D NEEDED TIGHTEN UP, OR I\'D GET MY REAR END KICKED....SO YOU\'D GET TIGHTENED UP CAUSE I DON\'T LIKE PAIN!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 08:58 PM
That\'s what I\'m sayin\' ...

In answer to your question about the perfect date: any place, any time, I\'m with the person I care for, that\'s the perfect date. I don\'t care where we go or what we do, and that\'s the truth. As long as I\'m with him.

MOBLEYC57
10-22-2002, 09:30 PM
YOU GO GIRL!!!! ALMOST SOUNDED LIKE THE LINE IN MY AD AT A.S. I BE PROUD OF YA!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 09:45 PM
Your ad at where?? You\'re into those kinky personal ads? You know you have to be careful of those people...

MOBLEYC57
10-22-2002, 11:04 PM
I know moms, but AmericanSingles\' got it going on!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif