PDA

View Full Version : wow that smell

RyanG
10-13-2002, 05:48 PM
I\'ve been experimenting with the edge and musk oil some, with no real results. I think I have OD\'d a few times. One time I was mixing TE and MO into the atomizer, spilled a few drops on my dresser, it smelled for a week! also, one time I put 1/4 of a dropperful of MO on my wrist (way too much) I sware I can still smell it and its been over a week. Maybe cause some got on my watch but still, wow. And the first and only time i used the atomizer i sprayed one spray on my wrist and so much came out. That was an OD day. Everytime I stopped walking I could smell them. That edge really smells bad. I\'m gonna have to use 1 spray out of the bottle and not use the atomizer.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 06:00 PM
yeah ryan, i have noticed that the little atomizer you get witht he edge isnt really helpful...TE is very potent and i would jst simply spray one spray onto your head or hair and go from there, and make one dab of the mo is any, the MO doesnt seem to work well on me, but thats just me...TE is a very potent product, its deceptively strong for the small price tag, i think its one of the best products avalilabe for the money, its feast or famine with TE though, youre one spray away from either beign in the \"hit zone\" or in the OD zone...which is never fun