PDA

View Full Version : in the "hit" zone

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 05:37 PM
Hello all, if any of you are prone to OD on none like i am, you can appreciate what im about to say,..have you ever hit the dosage just right, like where you didnt od, but you didnt have so little that youre werent getting any responses either? well, when you do hit that certian zone, its called \"the hit zone\" cause its like something out of the twilight zone, ..let me explain, today, i decided to do a test of several products, starting with TE. So, i headed to the mall and in the parking lot, i did one shot of TE to the top of my forehead, hair line...went inside, noticed a few hits, but when i upped it to another full spray to the top of my head, i started getting the hits, DIHL, eye contact, smiles, hair flipping, men looking down and avoiding my eyes, then, i took my bottle of PI and just put my finger on the dropper and turned it over and rubbed a very small dab on top of my hand...that was all she wrote... i got consistent looks, hits and smiles for the rest of the day...so now i see what i need, two good sprays of TE to my head, and a drop of PI...and im in \"the zone\"..heheh....all i can say is i think im addicted to none, if i dont smell like cat piss, i dont feel good!!

MOBLEYC57
10-13-2002, 05:42 PM
Another Mad Scientist on the Forum!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Congrats on your happiness and success Boot!!! Now lets see what your none-Bruce Lee does up close with your/a lady! To be continued...... Waiting...... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

abductor
10-13-2002, 06:09 PM
I like the con-NUKE-fu style of Jboot. I used RM+NPA+APC and even my sister said that some times I seem with the \" Devil in the eyes \" something very animal. When it is that the woman is looking for, is fantastic!

MOBLEYC57
10-13-2002, 06:15 PM
Yeah Ductor, but you have a little taste...the products you use at least has a scent to them. Boot\'s beating\'em up with straight up cat-piss smelling none!!!! I think Boot is really JASON X!!!! He\'s not playing around either!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

abductor
10-13-2002, 07:41 PM
LoL MOBLEYC57,
JASON X is great!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I would like a lot to go to PheroCon. I imagine the amount of Phero in the air. I imagine that situation when I meet Jboot: I feel (or I smell) that you want to kill me! are you Jboot?

MOBLEYC57
10-13-2002, 07:47 PM
Be careful Ductor...this is no laughing matter!!! You too can become a mone-aholic!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Jamboot\'s probably walking around naked because he ran out of clothes, and won\'t spend his money on nothing but mones. If you read his post...the fat guy is probably watching him because he\'s (Boot) butt-ass naked, and the fat fella thinks him (Boot) as sexxxxy!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif To Boot, or not to Boot!!! That tis the question. I\'m beginning to think mones are another form of crack!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 09:32 PM
Jamboot, that\'s an awesome story. I can\'t imagine someones confidence level if people are staring at them like BeatleMania or something. Must be unreal. Was this a broad spectrum of women who were giving you hits?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 04:35 AM
Ha Haha, ya\'ll are funny...yeah, see before i found Bruce, i used to desperately try Realm for men to get attention from the women...With RFM, they used to say \"oh, you smell sooo good...but..i dont know about a date?\" hehe unless of course, they were like borderline masculine butch women, then they would be all over me ( since that time, i determined it must be the estrodial in the realm for men, i mistakenly thought it would be some sort of attractant for women back at that time before i was \"educated on mones\"), so anyway, upon finding the products offered here, i must say that i have hd the time of my life and attention i never would have said otherwise...Pheros are so powerful in teh right dosages, its like almost a hobby of mine now, ha ha...gosh, if they had had all this stuff back when i was in school, man, i would dead by now from endless...activities, unfortunately, all they had in those days was andron, and man, i used that like it was going out of style...hey, i need to get my hands on some of that stuff, that [censored] is so strong that i would definitley cover the cat piss smell!!