PDA

View Full Version : TE + SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 05:34 PM
I am sorry if this has been answered or explained somewhere else...just did my first order and will bet getting TE and some SOE gel.

I have seen 7 parts SOE and 1 part of TE work well. I am wondering since SOE is a gel, how do I make sure I get this right??

And do I mix it, then put it on (also got an atomizer SP??). Or put since TE looks to be a spray, spray it on..then rub the SOE on??

Just don\'t want to mess this up and OD.

Thanks.

MOBLEYC57
10-13-2002, 05:55 PM
Bill...no one has answered you, so I will try to help, with hopes that someone that has used the two, will step in and take over. I, personally, would spray one shot of TE (if it\'s unscented) to my chest (one day under, and one day on top of my shirt = experiment), another day - one shot on the outside of your pants on the crotch (3 different places to experiment on three different days), and a half of pack of SOE gel spreaded on both sides of the neck, and wrists. Just an idea to get you started....the experimenting is on you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Hope it helps! Tater!!

krtel
10-13-2002, 06:02 PM
I wouldn\'t mix it since your using SoE gel, but thats just me. What you need to do is maybe put about 4-6 dabs of TE (Yes Dabs) and cover it with a variable portion of the SoE gel packet. That depends on how much TE you put on. Usually 1/3 of a SoE gel packet seems to work fine. Dab the TE on 1st, then cover it with the SoE gel.

- Krish

RyanG
10-13-2002, 07:10 PM
how exactly do u \"dab on\" the edge?

krtel
10-13-2002, 07:59 PM
Lets see, unscrew the cap, and then you can dab from there. Like put your finger at the top of the open-mouth bottle covering it, turn the bottle upside down, and then turn it back and using the finger you used to cover the open-mouth, dab on TE. Simple right? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 08:11 PM
Yeah.... the dab method is what I use, spraying applies a rather large amount and chews through the bottle of TE in no time.

RyanG
10-14-2002, 10:00 AM
sounds good, ill give it a try. Yea it is easy to od spraying on TE.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 12:27 PM
Thanks for all that replied. I just received my first shipment.

Wish me luck!!!