PDA

View Full Version : Mixing SOE and NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2002, 09:54 AM
Hi, I\'m pretty new to all of this, but I read through a lot of stuff on the website and forum. I\'m ready the buy my first pheromone products. I\'ll probably be buying SOE (bottle) and NPA. When I want to mix the two, can I just apply SOE on my skin, and then add some NPA? Or do I have to mix it before applying? How important is it to get the ratios right? And lastely, do I realy have to mix it or is it OK to just put SOE and NPA on other place?

A 30 years old male \'phero newbie\' :-)

krtel
10-12-2002, 11:15 AM
You can mix it or you can just apply it, but if you apply it, put the NPA on first, then the SoE covering it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

Bruce
10-12-2002, 06:09 PM
Like Krish says; you can do either. Personally, I think the ratios are very important, but the optimal mixture seems to be different from one user to the next. If you do mix before you apply, be sure to keep track of what you are using. That is one big advantage to premixing... tracking.

Bruce

sep
08-29-2007, 05:28 PM
5 years on...

How do you "mix"

them? Do you actually take and measure with a syringe and empty the syringe in something that is sprayable?

tenaciousBLADE
08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Yes. you actually do that.

It doesn't have to be sprayable though... it depends wether ou prefer spraying or dabbing. If you want more

detail.. I advise you to read The

Cookbook (http://www.pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/cookbook/cookbook.htm)